Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Liz Cheney Says She Will “Do Everything I Can” to Make Sure Kari Lake Is NOT Elected – Including Campaigning for Democrats (VIDEO)

Liz Cheney is preparing for life after government office.

Liz will be out of a job in January so she is making the rounds in the Democrat media. Liz is hoping to persuade enough leftists that the spawn of Dick Cheney is truly on their side.

Over the weekend, Liz Cheney joined the far-left Texas Tribune for an interview. Liz stressed that she will do “everything I can” to prevent Kari Lake from winning her election.

Liz added that she will even campaign with Democrats to keep Kari Lake from office.

What a dirtbag.

Obviously, Liz and the left are doing everything they can to prevent Kari Lake from advancing. They know what a danger she is to the elitist establishment.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-including-campaigning-democrats-video/

Kari should use that video quote in her TV campaign ads. Will be a huge pick-up in votes for her.

Attached Images
KariLake.JPG (43.17 KB, 582 downloads)
Last edited by SupFoo; 09/25/22.
BP-B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Get a rope!
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Does she jog on busy road ?
Fluffy pillow ?
Asking for a friend
Kenneth

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Woooo gateway pundit

Upping his game a bit

You found any pics to post yet?

Maybe you have a Pyrex collection to brag about? Favorite nonstick muffin pan?? Ya know inside stuff since you never leave the confines of your living room.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
That should go over well with the voters.

A lame duck politician from Wyoming, who already has a reputation for being a sour grapes sore loser, is going to stick her nose into the election of another state, support the other party if necessary, but she knows what is best for the state of Arizona.

If that dumb chunt ever runs for President, this should be used against her to show what a evil vindictive unstable chunt she is.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
This could be a big deal. In about two weeks every 80 year old from Wyoming will have eventually arrived in Arizona. And those old farts in Wyoming think the Cheney name is distilled from the dews of heaven.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Sycamore is Proud.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for the news. I don't know where I'd find it if you didn't report it here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I actually think this can only help.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Liz should just be honest and admit she's a Democrat. She should spend more time hunting with her dad.

Bb

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Liz Cheney Says She Will “Do Everything I Can” to Make Sure Kari Lake Is NOT Elected – Including Campaigning for Democrats (VIDEO)

Liz Cheney is preparing for life after government office.

Liz will be out of a job in January so she is making the rounds in the Democrat media. Liz is hoping to persuade enough leftists that the spawn of Dick Cheney is truly on their side.

Over the weekend, Liz Cheney joined the far-left Texas Tribune for an interview. Liz stressed that she will do “everything I can” to prevent Kari Lake from winning her election.

Liz added that she will even campaign with Democrats to keep Kari Lake from office.

What a dirtbag.

Obviously, Liz and the left are doing everything they can to prevent Kari Lake from advancing. They know what a danger she is to the elitist establishment.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-including-campaigning-democrats-video/

Kari should use that video quote in her TV campaign ads. Will be a huge pick-up in votes for her.
......................LOL!!!.............Liz is a piece of work. 38 point loss in her own home state. Woman is delusional.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
. Liz stressed that she will do “everything I can” to prevent Kari Lake from winning her election.

Hm, sounds a lot like McConnell v Trump.

BTW, how much money and support is the RNC providing for Lake, if any?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by steve4102

I believe Turtle pulled the plug on Kari, but the link is forgotten.

I know he pulled the plug on Blake Masters and told Peter Thiel to write the checks (Peter got Blake off the ground).

Ya, Turtle is pure a$$hole.

Last edited by SupFoo; 09/25/22.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
That endorsement is a proven 38 point advantage.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No self respecting conservative should give Liz Cheney the time of day. Same for crying Adam Kinzinger.

Liz is against Trump, DeSantis etc because her dear Daddy is and because Trump is not a neocon Globalist. The Cheneys cannot tolerate that. Sewer your own nation to eventually subjugate yourselves to a world run by the UN/WEF. Insanity.

Last edited by AB2506; 09/26/22.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
I actually think this can only help.

Yep

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Who the fugg does Liz Cheney thinks she is? Is she the only one who she can decide who gets elected. She would make a good Hitler's wife!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Don’t forget Cheney amassed a Schit ton of $money$ during her Primary election campaign.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

I believe Turtle pulled the plug on Kari, but the link is forgotten.

I know he pulled the plug on Blake Masters and told Peter Thiel to write the checks (Peter got Blake off the ground).

Ya, Turtle is pure a$$hole.

McConnell Senate PAC Urging MAGA Senate Candidates to Ask Trump PAC for More Money

Mitch McConnell has withdrawn spending of the Senate PAC funds from MAGA senate candidates. McConnell is telling his senators who are more favorably aligned with President Trump, to push the Trump PAC to spend more on them if Trump wants to see them win in 2022.

President Trump has, and continues to, support all of the MAGA candidates with direct funding [See FEC Filing], campaign rallies [LINK], and major big donor fundraisers [LINK], including at least one example of excessive funds distributed [LINK]. However, whenever anything involves McConnell, particularly when it involves money, it is critical to apply a Machiavellian prism to McConnell’s DeceptiCon motives.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...didates-to-ask-trump-pac-for-more-money/

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
645 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12308300, 56 invisible), 3,102 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,740
Posts18,401,149
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.