Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I have a friend who broke up with a chick because she wouldn't stop trying to cut up his meat for him. He's probably unlikely to find another, but he made the right decision.

My younger brother started dating this chick some time ago. At the very beginning, he warned her: "Do not try to change me." A few weeks later, she purchased him a set of sheets. That was it and he gave her the boot.

I had a girlfriend once that I tried and tried for months to break up with. It didn't take. What's a fella to do when he tries to break up with a chick and every time he does so, she gets nekkid and sticks her ass up in the air? Finally got rid of her, but it was a difficult process.
You had a hard situation.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Nope, mine keeps her toilet business to herself. I find it kind of weird that she won't take a dump when we are out of the house unless it is in a hotel. She doesn't mess with my plate, doesn't care what I do with anything on my plate.
She's pretty normal for a woman and a looker to boot.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by specialK
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Friend of mine married a gal that don’t shave nothing legs arm pits nothing there yard looks like Fred Sanfords and she has a fetish for goats geese and cats if yours does any of the above start worrying

Phuuuck That
Worst part is the guy is quite wealthy or was his entire lawn is a Ariens mower graveyard the old time kind with the circle deck in front her hobby is collecting those a copperhead haven as the weeds grow up around them I think the goats eat between them

Last edited by earlybrd; 09/25/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Aging is a whole lot tougher on women than it is for men.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
This may get very interesting !!!!!

"not too grumpy"
IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
I once heard that as men get older they get sweeter and as women get older they get meaner.

Obviously not true in all cases but I have lived long enough to see it happen more than a few times.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by JTrapper73
I once heard that as men get older they get sweeter and as women get older they get meaner.

Obviously not true in all cases but I have lived long enough to see it happen more than a few times.
This has been my experience.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

"men age like fine wine, women age like milk"

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
All I know for certain is the more that 'Flave' dude ages the more retarded he is... The fuqking dumb ass best get off of here and board up that chit hole he dwells in on account he has a storm riding up his azz.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
You want to learn about mature/aging women go to a swinger party for mature / senior folks....

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Friend of mine married a gal that don’t shave nothing legs arm pits nothing there yard looks like Fred Sanfords and she has a fetish for goats geese and cats if yours does any of the above start worrying

Is her name Sharon?

Sacred cows make good burgers when you know what temperature to cook them at.-Rev. Billy
5sdad Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by High_Noon
I have a friend who broke up with a chick because she wouldn't stop trying to cut up his meat for him. He's probably unlikely to find another, but he made the right decision.

My younger brother started dating this chick some time ago. At the very beginning, he warned her: "Do not try to change me." A few weeks later, she purchased him a set of sheets. That was it and he gave her the boot.

I had a girlfriend once that I tried and tried for months to break up with. It didn't take. What's a fella to do when he tries to break up with a chick and every time he does so, she gets nekkid and sticks her ass up in the air? Finally got rid of her, but it was a difficult process.
You had a hard situation.

That's the first time that I have seen "situation" used as a euphemism for the male member.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Tell us more, madame.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 1minute
We sever portions as we dine, but neither of us elect to close a door in our home. We've seen/experienced it all, so why bother.

#oregonliving

Lol

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
They change , that’s for sure , but so do we .
My mind often forgets my age and I find myself checking out and flirting with babes .
Then reality comes trickling in and I smile .
Yeah right , only way you going to hit a babe like that again is pay for it .
Have had too much poontang to go there , just lower your expectations and life is good .
Door open ? Who cares ?
You don’t fart in the bed ?
Don’t matter if it’s a he or she fart , they can stink like hell .
Funny as hell to catch ‘em off guard and yank the covers over their head .
But you got to realize what goes around comes around .
Still find it quite pleasant to look over when the blankets are kicked back .
Still pretty dam curvy .
Also find myself at a place were 70 something year olds are appealing , interesting.
Kenneth

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Proverbs 21:9 - Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife.

Won't close the bathroom door? Easy! You don't close it either.
Cuts meat before eating? What's the problem? At least she's not sitting at the local 5 Star restaurant, eating with her fingers, chewing with her mouth open and openly burping!....YET!
Keep bellyachin'! It may happen yet!

My wife is far from perfect.... but neither am I.
I'm not a meticulous diner, but I try to maintain SOME dignity. She's kind of a picky eater, but she CAN find something to order at just about any restaurant.

When eating at a "pot luck" dinner, she drains the liquid off whatever she dips. Bad manners in my book.
That's just the way it is. I'm sure I have some habits SHE isn't wild about....like going back for seconds... or thirds as the case may be.
We're both in our 70's and we've been married 44 years. Suprises are a thing of the past! 😐

If'n ya got one that'll hang with ya, make a few compromises. Ain't gonna kill ya!

"Marry a short gal and store yore guns up high! She might still git ya, but you'll hear her dragging a chair across the floor!" - Sam Elliott

Last edited by martinstrummer; 09/25/22.
5sdad Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Never intended as a complaint, just an amusing observation of the human condition. I would not trade my wife and her quirks for anything. I have enough quirks to fill a theoretical physicist's white board many times over. We are both at peace with our idiosyncrasies.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Don't fall in love with and marry your 1st shot of poontang and put it up on a Throne for the rest of your life is about the only thing I can think of to say.
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’ve found women to be pretty closed mouthed, at least as far as current relationships.
Was married to Carol for 23 years, and then one day she handed me her wedding ring. Never give me a chance to fix anything, she was done.
Took me a while to get over that, but eventually I found Penny, and life was good again. For about 10 or 11 years.
Now I’m told “We’re no longer a couple anymore”.
Between this crap and the situation of the Nation I loved and swore my life to defend, I feel like digging a damn hole and pulling the dirt in over myself.
If you got some good news or something worth waiting to see, I’m all ears.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10ring1, 53 invisible), 2,312 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,549
Posts18,453,561
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.