Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by specialK
Those people need help

Then hop to it skippy... a clue for you, they will destroy you for trying

This ^^

Anyone who thinks they can help dope fiends is a fool and has no experience with them. A dope fiend can help themselves or get help if they so decide but 99.9999% won't.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Geno67
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
We should be handing this stuff out for free to anyone who wants it. Put an incinerator up at each location to deal with the garbage.

Have kids?

Yep. And family members who are dope fiends. And I've lost very close friends to overdoses.

What's your point?

My point is I’d be totally fine with lethal doses of poison in random pints of Ben and Jerry’s. It’s not healthy, anybody eating one should know better. I don’t eat it because they actively subvert America.

Would that be cool?

To hide lethal anything in something innocuous and hand it out to people randomly is evil. (This is what you just proposed)

To hand out whatever dose of whatever drug a dope fiend would like with full disclosure is not. (This is what I proposed)

But we need to have a method for cleaning up the aftermath if the family won't retrieve the body - hence the incinerator.
Boutique ice cream pints aren’t innocuous. They are unhealthy and will eventually kill you. Making them do it quicker randomly isn’t evil. It’s natural selection. And since I don’t eat it I’m totally cool with it.

Analogies can be tough

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You're a piece of garbage human then - I'm okay with that too. Dope fiends are not innocent and dope is not innocuous.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
You're a piece of garbage human then - I'm okay with that too.

Critical thinking isn’t for everyone.

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

That is not critical thought - it's a fallacy.

Ice cream in responsible amounts isn't going to kill anyone. But putting something deadly into and randomly distributing it as you propose will and that act is pure evil.

Dope (in this case heroin and fentanyl laced with another - more dangerous - drug people say they actually prefer) is very dangerous and will kill you. EVERYONE WHO USES IT KNOWS THIS. I am not saying dope fiends should be forced to overdose - simply allowed to do what they wish to do with full disclosure (this is not in any way evil). No amount of circular logic allows a critically thinking mind to come to this conclusion simply because you want it be so.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Ice cream in responsible amounts isn't going to kill anyone.

Dope (in this case heroin and fentanyl laced with another - more dangerous - drug people say they actually prefer) is very dangerous and will kill you. I am not saying dope fiends should be forced to overdose - simply allowed to do what they wish to do. No amount of circular logic allows a critically thinking mind to come to this conclusion simply because you want it be so.

Ok. Public notice then, random pints of Ben and Jerry’s contain something you didnt intend to buy. It will kill you quicker than the regular gay commie ice cream you thought you were buying. If you win the lottery, enjoy your ice cream and know you monetarily contributed to the demise of the US of A. If you die, well, should’ve made better choices. Let the games begin.

Lacing otherwise non-lethal doses of dope with fatal [bleep] isn’t evil?

MAGA
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Those people need help
What kind, who gives it, and who pays. Lots of people need help, some actually deserve help, where would you start or better yet stop?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Okay.

We should also cancel Medicare too.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Dope (in this case heroin and fentanyl laced with another - more dangerous - drug people say they actually prefer) is very dangerous and will kill you. I am not saying dope fiends should be forced to overdose - simply allowed to do what they wish to do. No amount of circular logic allows a critically thinking mind to come to this conclusion simply because you want it be so.

Ok. Public notice then, random pints of Ben and Jerry’s contain something you didnt intend to buy. It will kill you quicker than the regular gay commie ice cream you thought you were buying. If you win the lottery, enjoy your ice cream and know you monetarily contributed to the demise of the US of A. If you die, well, should’ve made better choices. Let the games begin.

You're a real piece of work. What - exactly - have you done to help the dope fiends you desperately want to defend (and at the same time want to compare to ice cream eaters - as insane as THAT may sound)?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Heym06
Those people need help
What kind, who gives it, and who pays. Lots of people need help, some actually deserve help, where would you start or better yet stop?

Like all foreign aid?

Medicare?

Medicaid?

Disaster relief to folks knowingly living in hurricane zones, flood zones, and tornado alley?

Can I decide who we help or is it just super clean self righteous pricks?

I say anybody that got the jab gets no public funds. Choke to death on your own blood and repent before you die

MAGA
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You're a real piece of work. What - exactly - have you done to help the dope fiends you desperately want to defend (and at the same time want to compare to ice cream eaters - as insane as THAT may sound)?

Nothing that I’m going to post publicly.

Sometimes good people make bad decisions. Sometimes they are fatal. Sometimes they are swift. Sometimes it’s slow and there is time to help them take corrective action.

As I said in my previous post, if we’re going to triage who we give assistance to, jabbed come last. Then we can work our way up the ladder.

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
People who shoot up morphine and fentanyl are fully aware of the dangers.

If they have a supply of it that's free - they won't need to commit any property or violent crime to obtain it. If they shoot up the correct amount, they live. If not, they won't. No different than when they had to scrabble, steal, rob and hustle for their next hit. It would be a good use of my tax money. Those who judge wrong remove themselves from the gene pool thereby improving it.

We need to stand aside and stop thwarting natural selection.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

If they have a supply of it that's free - they won't need to commit any property or violent crime to obtain it. If they shoot up the correct amount, they live. If not, they won't. No different than when they had to scrabble, steal and hustle for their next hit. It would be a good use of my tax money. Those who judge wrong remove themselves from the gene pool thereby improving it.

Original post was about contaminants that were there that the buyers didn’t know were there. Hence my ice cream analogy. You’re moving the goal post.

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

If they have a supply of it that's free - they won't need to commit any property or violent crime to obtain it. If they shoot up the correct amount, they live. If not, they won't. No different than when they had to scrabble, steal and hustle for their next hit. It would be a good use of my tax money. Those who judge wrong remove themselves from the gene pool thereby improving it.

Original post was about contaminants that were there that the buyers didn’t know were there. Hence my ice cream analogy. You’re moving the goal post.

Read the article - take notes as needed. You'll then see I didn't move anything.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Can we at least laugh at/throw [bleep] at them when we’re driving by them on the street corner holding their cardboard signs? Can we at least agree on that??!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Directly from the article:

"When Brennan first started using the drug, she mainlined it into a vein in her neck until it caused a dark sore. Now, she shoots it straight into her muscle, chasing its euphoric effects. “It’s a way more intense sickness than fentanyl. … You feel like you’re literally going to die,” she said. “It’s like a three-hour process—you’re going out, and you’re waking up, and you’re sick.”"

Most of the users they interviewed chose to use this drug intentionally and they know what it does....

After being introduced to tranq by accident, some users in Philly have come to crave and prefer it."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Can we at least laugh at/throw [bleep] at them when we’re driving by them on the street corner holding their cardboard signs? Can we at least agree on that??!!

Only if we are cool with keying jap rides.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
"When Brennan first started using the drug, she mainlined it into a vein in her neck until it caused a dark sore. Now, she shoots it straight into her muscle, chasing its euphoric effects. “It’s a way more intense sickness than fentanyl. … You feel like you’re literally going to die,” she said. “It’s like a three-hour process—you’re going out, and you’re waking up, and you’re sick.”"

Most of the users they interviewed chose to use this drug intentionally and they know what it does.

Are agreed on denying all future health care to folks that got Covid shots?

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
People holding signs aren't committing a crime or harming anyone in any way. I'm completely against throwing things at them.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm not proposing to deny health care to anyone.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (Algotguns, 21, 808outdoors, 1973cb450, ATC, 8 invisible), 1,420 guests, and 743 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,675
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.