J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
Somebody got their little feelers hurt.

Burns, Shrapnel has been a fixture of this forum for many years, and the majority of us who have stayed around a little really like his posts.
You on the other hand, are the hemorrhoid that just won’t go away.
And to say Sharp needs to stay in town? Only pictures I’ve seen of you show a fat boy with an AR and usually somebody to carry the load standing with you.
Shrap on the other hand only posts cool [bleep], like sweet guns usually with dead critters. No fanfare, just the the good stuff.

Thats why we like him, and not you. In a nutshell.

Have a nice day.

I don't really understand why you want more pictures of me in this thread but here's a bull and there are grizzly tracks in the snow.

Add it to your spankbank.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

The reason people don’t like you Burnsy, is because you’re a [bleep]. But feel free to validate your ego by posting pictures for people you have never met and never will meet.

This is an awesome thread, and you suck cock. It is what it is.

BP-B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by shrapnel
These 2 pictures really show the difference between dead and buried...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

LOL.

We get it.

You're a skeird puZZy.

Stay in town.

Somebody got their little feelers hurt.

Burns, Shrapnel has been a fixture of this forum for many years, and the majority of us who have stayed around a little really like his posts.
You on the other hand, are the hemorrhoid that just won’t go away.

I disagree. He goes away sometimes but the problem is he always comes back.

And then Smokepoles chimes in, hemorrhoid Burn’s anal wart brother.

Well, at least I don't call myself "Jeffrey."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Kenlguy: I know in Washington you can salvage the horns during Elk seasons - but you have to "tag" them.
Not sure what gives after a season?
I have done so (salvaged antlers/horns) in Montana several times now - including from archery wounded Elk, archery wounded Mule Deer, archery wounded Antelope and archery wounded Whitetails!
But I have done these more or less on the sly.
Last year an archery wounded Mule Deer had been slumping around in the fields adjacent to my home with an arrow through its neck for nearly two months. Numerous reports came to the local game warden detachment and they finally (after weeks of trying!) got close enough to this Buck Mule Deer to "dart" him and then remove the arrow.
We are seeing more and more Grizzly sign each year. Wife and I saw three Grizz in three separate spots in one day going over Beartooth Pass (not in a park but in public lands!).
It is time for a Grizzly season in Montana.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Losttrasil60 is wrong and full of schit..... typical brain dead libtard....

In regards to bighorn sheep it says "It is unlawful to posses bighorn sheep head/horns picked up in the wild" this has been a law for a long time , a legally taken sheep has an identifying plug placed in the horns... I have heard of rare exceptions where a person finds a ram dead by natural causes and a game warden accompanies them to the site and allows an individual to take the horns... my guess is you better have connections to make that happen.

As for elk deer etc... the law is a little more vague... but I tend to believe Shrapnel on this.
Cutting off horns without tagging them during season is bound to get you in trouble

As usual another resident libtard (lostsoul60) is a moron and wrong

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by UpThePole
Once again we see the "experts" getting into a pizzing match over something no one cares about.

The topic WAS hunting Elk in Griz country, NOT antler gathering.

As for the flatlanders who don't believe "shoot shovel and shut up" is a myth, you DNS.

Maybe they don't all get buried but a couple of TSXs through the guts kills them and leaves no evidence.

The states could be making huge money off a regulated season but a bunch of bark lickers in DC stops that.

Shame the Governors don't have the balls to tell the Feds to FU as all three could be economically self sufficient.

You're even more full of shît than callnum lol.

MAGA
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Once again we see the "experts" getting into a pizzing match over something no one cares about.

As for the flatlanders who don't believe "shoot shovel and shut up" is a myth, you DNS.

Maybe they don't all get buried but a couple of TSXs through the guts kills them and leaves no evidence.

The states could be making huge money off a regulated season but a bunch of bark lickers in DC stops that.

Shame the Governors don't have the balls to tell the Feds to FU as all three could be economically self sufficient.

Brother Gruff... up the pole is Larry Root

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by losttrail60
wrong,,again.

You can say that...believe it...but it doesn't make it true...

Look at pg 24 in the deer, elk, and antelope regs. In fact, anyone can read the cited regs and determine for themselves that you are incorrect.

Enjoy the fantasy land you live in...

Regards

If callnum had any pride they'd be embarrassed enough to admit they were wrong.

Wow, this was ridiculously easy. Read the regs lol.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar

Brother Gruff... up the pole is Larry Root

That actually makes sense. Same writing style and all.

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
wrong,,again.

Look at pg 24 in the deer, elk, and antelope regs. In fact, anyone can read the cited regs and determine for themselves that you are incorrect.

Regards

An Achilles heal of leftist is they can never admit they are wrong, stupid and misinformed

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
wrong,,again.

Regards

An Achilles heal of leftist is they can never admit they are wrong, stupid and misinformed

Honestly brother fubar, I don't even think it's ambiguous. Pretty cut and dry actually.

MAGA
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BangPop
Just so all the Debbie Downers know, Sharp and I. Are out in the NO BEAR part of Montana living the dream. 75 degrees, no wind, lots of p-dogs and gophers without a care in the world. The haters can keep on doing their thing and we’ll do ours. Life is good.

Damn you BangPop.... I have been following the infamous prairie dog map to Shrap's killing ground for years now and it has only lead me to the top of the Beartooths... sonofabitch ....... ;(

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

In regards to bighorn sheep it says "It is unlawful to posses bighorn sheep head/horns picked up in the wild" this has been a law for a long time , a legally taken sheep has an identifying plug placed in the horns... I have heard of rare exceptions where a person finds a ram dead by natural causes and a game warden accompanies them to the site and allows an individual to take the horns... my guess is you better have connections to make that happen.

As for elk deer etc... the law is a little more vague... but I tend to believe Shrapnel on this.
Cutting off horns without tagging them during season is bound to get you in trouble

Wrong again California transplant.

With the passage of Senate Bill 344, it is now legal for people to pick up and possess skulls and horns of bighorn sheep as long as they died of natural causes. Those who recover horns or skulls must report the find to Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks within 48 hours and present it to FWP for inspection and plugging within 10 days

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

With the passage of Senate Bill 344, it is now legal for people to pick up and possess skulls and horns of bighorn sheep as long as they died of natural causes. Those who recover horns or skulls must report the find to Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks within 48 hours and present it to FWP for inspection and plugging within 10 days
Why'd you change your handle calnum?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Possession of Wildlife Parts (MCA 87-6-202)
A person may not possess, ship, or transport all or part of any game fish, bird, game animal, or fur-bearing animal that was unlawfully killed, captured, or taken, whether killed, captured, or taken in Montana or outside of Montana. “Possess” includes the act of killing, capturing, or taking a game fish, bird, game animal, or fur-bearing animal regardless of whether the person takes or retains physical possession of the fish, bird, or animal This section does not prohibit the possession, shipping, or transportation of: (a) hides, heads, or mounts of lawfully
killed, captured, or taken game fish, birds, game animals, or fur-bearing animals, except that the sale or purchase of a hide, head, or mount of a grizzly bear is prohibited, except as provided by federal law;
(b) naturally shed antlers or the antlers with a skull or portion of a skull attached from a game animal that has died from natural causes and that has not been unlawfully killed, captured, or taken or accidentally killed;

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ooops looks like I have a little crow to dine on.....
Doesn't change the fact you are a liberal moron.... wink

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Calnum votes for retards that want to abolish 2A.
Calnum is losttrail60.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Ooops looks like I have a little crow to dine on.....
Doesn't change the fact you are a liberal moron.... wink

To be specific... I was wrong in regards to bighorn sheep... it's been law for years you cannot salvage sheep horns... apparently in 2019 they changed that law... good to know.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
wrong,,again.

Regards

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The bull in the op’s post wasn’t accidentally killed or illegally killed. It is legal to take the horns

I can keep busting you guys up all night long

Wounding loss is not an accident

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The bull in the op’s post wasn’t accidentally killed or illegally killed. It is legal to take the horns

I can keep busting you guys up all night long

Wounding loss is not an accident

Lol...keep digging.

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
715 members (12308300, 160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 90 invisible), 2,720 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,890
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.