Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Your tax money at work.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Screw those apes.

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Biden won fair and square.

Fugging white people.

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Yeah....why do I have to get better grades than the other kids to get accepted into college?

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
I don’t have much use for darkies, wasn’t born feeling that way. It came from exposure to their behavior. I don’t like being near them, don’t trust them!!

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Reparations.

One way or another reparations will happen.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Perpetual compensation for an inferior people.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dear black parents,

Teach your children to read and write and obey the law.

Sincerely,

White Parents

L
LBP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by hanco
I don’t have much use for darkies, wasn’t born feeling that way. It came from exposure to their behavior. I don’t like being near them, don’t trust them!!
+1

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hanco

I cannot sum up my views on the black man any more succinctly then that. I believe I was “negro neutral” until I joined the service and was thrust amongst them.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, from a guy that refused to vote for Trump because his butt got hurt.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
barack hussein pushed the race issue into high gear back in 2008. It has accelerated since then. barack and the dhimmicrat party, enabled by the lefty media, set race relations back two generations.
I set out the other day to read one of author Robin Cook's medical/thriller books. Right up front, the main character, a white college girl, is shown to be in conflict over this crap.
"Lynn had never considered herself racist, but over time Michael (her fellow medical student, a groid) had made her see that she had been to an extent, and that racism was unfortunately alive and well in America. Michael for his part learned from her that he was accustomed to having to deal with patronizing attitudes."

The passage goes on to include feminism, misogyny and gender discrimination as things Americans are guilty of.

"both came to understand that with racism and gender issues, one had to be a member of the oppressed to really appreciate the subtleties of discrimination that had so influenced their lives"

I tossed the book aside for the garbage that it is

Last edited by Mannlicher; 09/26/22.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
"propaganda
prŏp″ə-găn′də
noun
The systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.
Material disseminated by the advocates or opponents of a doctrine or cause.
Systematic effort to propagate or win support for a theory or method of action."

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Was that video a serious thing?......not Babylon bee?

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Was neutral til fifth grade when we moved next to the "negro" neighborhood. If I fought one to keep my lunch money, two would be there tomorrow. Changed routes daily. Got more neutral in 1955 when we moved to a dual community, whites in the north, blacks congregated I southeast. College was an eye opener. Blacks going for free, getting "Cs" for showing up half the time. Thieving, molesting, raping. This was the sixties.
Flash forward to being a skilled trades shop supervisor. Black apprentices got three or more tries to pass a class. I had to include in my monthly reports my "good faith" eeo and affirmative action efforts. Had to give blacks raises based on nothing and demonstrated ability meaning nothing.
I did fire one black woman who I had documented with enough violations of attendance, poor quality, and falsifying records that the local chapter couldn't fight it.
Then, eight years of the Halfrican doing his damndest to split the USA followed by the next half and half as v.p. who can't put out a coherent sentence.
What have they robot to complain about?
When, at 65, I went to apply for SS, the whole room was full of young black mamas going for more assistance.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Very, Very Weary

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
LOL, from a guy that refused to vote for Trump because his butt got hurt.

I bet other than the primary he voted for Trump.

Put me in that category too. But in the general, I voted for him both times, and even gave $$$$'s to his campaign last time because I knew what disaster was headed our way if OBiden got in.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Morewood
Dear black parents,

Teach your children to read and write and obey the law.

Sincerely,

White Parents

That’s never gonna happen. All most of them care about are squeezing out more rugrats so they can get a bigger Welfare Check.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
415 members (280shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 1_deuce, 55 invisible), 2,402 guests, and 1,149 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,723
Posts18,400,590
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.