Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
It's probably going to be a lot of fun for long term residents of Florida and the Gulf coast in general, watching all the transplanted damyankees, Californicators and others who have fled blue states and cities experience their first hurricane. The panic, whining, and hand-wringing should be epic!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
GB1

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Is your real name, Mr. Negative Floridian. Every time I read a post you make, it seems your a lonely, spiteful individual! I could be wrong, but I doubt it. GFY

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
DILLIGAF? Stay up there with the rest of your dummcyrap buddies- - - - -I'll bet you're good at living in a tent, smoking crack, and schitting in the street!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I bet this dìpshit lives with his mom in a single wide.

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
It's probably going to be a lot of fun for long term residents of Florida and the Gulf coast in general, watching all the transplanted damyankees, Californicators and others who have fled blue states and cities experience their first hurricane. The panic, whining, and hand-wringing should be epic!

Yep……should be quite a show! There will be some that are prepared mentally and with adequate/proper supplies…..but, probably few! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I'll bet this dipshit is 72, still hunting and fishing. Spending more time in the woods, and on lakes than most. Hotrod is changing his depends, and living in the past. Every post is trying to put down someone, to make himself feel better, about himself! Wannabes proliferation here is rampant! Tent during deer season. Trailer with momma camping , but living for the day! Not in the past!!YMMV

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Heym06
I'll bet this dipshit is 72, still hunting and fishing. Spending more time in the woods, and on lakes than most. Hotrod is changing his depends, and living in the past. Every post is trying to put down someone, to make himself feel better, about himself! Wannabes proliferation here is rampant! Tent during deer season. Trailer with momma camping , but living for the day! Not in the past!!YMMV

I guess if you are nice...HL will try to lure you to his hovel and beat you up.

Last edited by Jim_Conrad; 09/26/22.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
If he comes this way, I will make it a point to take him fishing. It does a mind good, to troll and watch the snow caps. Then fish on!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Heym, I am an ill tempered old curmudgeon, take me fishing, please, I will buy the fuel, ice, bait, make lunch, follow the skippers instructions to the letter without question, clean up the boat at days end, and do all the work at the cleaning table.

Last edited by flintlocke; 09/26/22.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by flintlocke
Heym, I am an ill tempered old curmudgeon, take me fishing, please, I will buy the fuel, ice, bait, make lunch, follow the skippers instructions to the letter without question, clean up the boat at days end, and do all the work at the cleaning table.
Will email after deer hunting. Going to Reedsport and Coos Bay, you are welcome to tag along. My friend considers himself the fillet master, so I let him show me how every trip!

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Thank you it's a gracious offer, but I meant that in jest. I used to think I was popular and had many friends....until I sold the boat. Wide grin.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

I love watching people suffer too.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Didn't you transplant from California?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You haven’t seen bad weather in your fugking life.

Loser.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Will email after deer hunting. Going to Reedsport and Coos Bay, you are welcome to tag along. My friend considers himself the fillet master, so I let him show me how every trip!

Your friend is the best kind of fishing friend to have. The absolute best ever!

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deflave

Loser.

Bullsheit, Hotrod Lincoln invented the weather, bitch please.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by mirage243

Loser.

😆. I think he helped pen the declaration of independence also.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Loser.

F2, 3 or 4 tornado. Hate to experience a F 5

large forest fire approaching your acreage in winds

Hurricane

experienced all 3 more than once. Almost always get plenty of warning with a hurricane and if you live inland not such a huge deal other than flooding which is experienced in many areas of the US.

That is the order I would place them

Last edited by ribka; 09/26/22.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Originally Posted by mirage243

Loser.

😆. I think he helped pen the declaration of independence also.

HELL he was THERE.

Don’t ask WHERE

EVERYWHERE

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Your friend is the best kind of fishing friend to have. The absolute best ever!
Especially when tuna fishing, cleans them suckers, faster than an iron chink on a salmon!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

621 members (10Glocks, 1234, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 72 invisible), 2,581 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,668
Posts18,455,952
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.