Oops

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
I'll guess that was staged.

prplbkrr = Purple Biker

Can't score goals if all you do is pass.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
🤣🤣🤣

B
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
I dunno but that was fuggin hilarious 😂

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Originally Posted by prplbkrr
I dunno but that was fuggin hilarious 😂

Especially if the dude that answered the door was a "niqqer"

🤣🤣🤣

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
LMAO!!!

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
no ass whopping?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
🤣🤣🤣

I was working maintenance in the V-8 cylinder head production area, my boss, a black man and was the world drug-free weight lifting champion for his age group. One night I was getting frustrated with the machine that put the two master location holes in the heads, I couldn't get it to stay within gage tolerance. Get called back out to fix the problem, my boss shows up to remind me that I can't keep the line down for long, production is running tight to the schedule. I tell him I'll get it fixed but I ain't gonna n i g g a-rig it this time. I'm like oh fūck that wasn't the right thing to say, he slaps me on the back and tells me he doesn't expect anything less. Oops... 🙄😛

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Way back when, I was baling hay with an old wore out square baler, putting up some square bales for a black fellow. I had borrowed the baler from a friend and he told me to go slow and it would probably work ok, but if I pushed it too much, it would give me problems. So I was taking it easy, trying to get the field baled. The black fellow, and his boys, were hauling the hay, almost as fast as I could bale it. Knotter messed up and I didn't know how to fix it. Black fellow was in his 40's or 50's, and had been around farming all his life. He looked at the mechanism, told me it was, "Whoa out, but he figures he can n i g g e r-rig it", and we can finish the field. Got a tool box out of the truck and in a few minutes he said to try it. I'm not sure what he did, but it worked and we got the field baled.

I took it back to the owner and as far as I know, that was the last time it was used.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
IC B3

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Way back when, I was baling hay with an old wore out square baler, putting up some square bales for a black fellow. I had borrowed the baler from a friend and he told me to go slow and it would probably work ok, but if I pushed it too much, it would give me problems. So I was taking it easy, trying to get the field baled. The black fellow, and his boys, were hauling the hay, almost as fast as I could bale it. Knotter messed up and I didn't know how to fix it. Black fellow was in his 40's or 50's, and had been around farming all his life. He looked at the mechanism, told me it was, "Whoa out, but he figures he can n i g g e r-rig it", and we can finish the field. Got a tool box out of the truck and in a few minutes he said to try it. I'm not sure what he did, but it worked and we got the field baled.

I took it back to the owner and as far as I know, that was the last time it was used.
I got 2 broke ones in my barn I killed from doing the same schiit

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
360 members (1lesfox, 160user, 257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 40 invisible), 2,047 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,970
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.