Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I won’t be wronged, I won’t be insulted, and I won’t be laid a-hand on.
I don’t do theses things to other people, and I require the same from them.
John Wayne

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Originally Posted by SCgman1
Was that video a serious thing?......not Babylon bee?

It's real.

So was this

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2022/09/26/watch-mob-juveniles-ransack-store-philadelphia-its-shame/

1 person with a blackjack.. Problem solved.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Chuck Norris might have a hard time with 100 youths at the same time even with a blackjack....

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Reparations.

One way or another reparations will happen.

They should start with the origin of slavery. The Zulu Kings who rounded up black serfs, turning them into a commodity to sell to Mariners.

Oh, but nobody black likes to talk about who made their ancestors into a product.

🦫

Excellent post.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Wait a minute.... Isn't it raccis that every family in that video was white or at least close to it??? Why don't all the other cultures and colors have to educate their chillen to not be raccis????

Last edited by bobinpa; 09/26/22.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
""Daddy, why don't black people celebrate Father's day?"

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Morewood
Dear black parents,

Teach your children to read and write and obey the law.

Sincerely,

White Parents

More than half of them are in a single parent household...mothers.

Dey don't know who de daddy is...

And he can't teach them anything except how to deal dope and to steal to get it.

That pretty much wraps up their skill set, and I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
NAPA's are the most racist race or people on this planet!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Reparations.

They should start with the origin of slavery. The Zulu Kings who rounded up black serfs, turning them into a commodity to sell to Mariners.

Oh, but nobody black likes to talk about who made their ancestors into a product.

🦫

Africa is huge, the Zulus were way down south, whatever else they did if they got big into the slave trade I haven’t heard of it. Most slave trading was done in West Africa, a lot by the Ashantis.

I’ve stayed at an old slavers’ castle on the coast, cannons still on the battlements, big portcullis opening to the beach. Me and another guy hiked 90 miles across the sparsely populated Afram Plain, north of the Ashanti Region, originally depopulated by Ashanti slave raids.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What sickens me most is seeing Whites constantly groveling at the feet of the black man. And not just "liberals". So-called "conservatives" are, frankly, far worse. Taking EVERY opportunity to try and show how "we're not racist!". Elevating every supposed "black conservative" to near-godlike status. Ignoring their own kind and their own interests, all in the vain hopes that the leftists won't call them "racists". Ugh.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Reparations.

🦫

Africa is huge, the Zulus were way down south, whatever else they did if they got big into the slave trade I haven’t heard of it. Most slave trading was done in West Africa, a lot by the Ashantis.

I’ve stayed at an old slavers’ castle on the coast, cannons still on the battlements, big portcullis opening to the beach. Me and another guy hiked 90 miles across the sparsely populated Afram Plain, north of the Ashanti Region, originally depopulated by Ashanti slave raids.

Zulu = Metaphor

Thanks for the geography lesson, birdy.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Seafire
There is a major racism problem in this nation....Thank the DemocRats for fathering it, and even more so for keeping it alive.
The DNCC is the party for the treatment of Victims...

One sees racism daily where ever you go....but its the opposite of how they convey it...to the public...

1. Do nothing to "upset" of piss off some one who claims to be black.
2. Black people can piss on, rape rob kill etc, any white people anytime they want, and do so with impunity. They are the class that is trying to be privileged., at everyone else's expense.

I've always had a simple personal philosophy in life...

How I am going to react to anyone, regardless of who they are or what they are... is going to mirror exactly how they act toward me..

But rest assured, its easy to see where black people in this nation get this attitude from... Its pushed by white leftist liberal idiots...
As long as they can keep black people thinking they are victims, then they fabricate a platform to get others to think, they are the saviors of the oppressed, when they are the ones doing the oppression to all people of society as a whole. Teaching Black people that they amount to nothing without the assistance of white liberals. These clowns are the plantation owners, not white conservatives.

It gets me on how many white people seem to swallow this Bullschitt, hook line and sinker. I have no reason to feel guilty about anything in this world based on my skin color, which NO ONE ELSE of other skin color or ethnicity should feel guilty of either...

ya wanna end racism? quit listening to the DNCC and their propaganda which has the goal to keep racism alive, so we will need them to supposedly solve it all....Social elitist, causing a problem and then trying to convince everyone that we need them to solve it, which keeping it alive and fanning the flames of it, is all they are really doing...

Liberal leftists are the source of the problem.. not any type of solution....
^^^^^^^^
Sums it up pretty well.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Screw those apes.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Screw those apes.

You can say that again.

LOL
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
smartass

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by Morewood
Dear black parents,

Teach your children to read and write and obey the law.

Sincerely,

White Parents

More than half of them are in a single parent household...mothers.

Dey don't know who de daddy is...

And he can't teach them anything except how to deal dope and to steal to get it.

That pretty much wraps up their skill set, and I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Exactly, no need to make parent plural. Most of them are lucky to have one semi-functioning parent.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,825 guests, and 1,172 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,341
Posts18,468,725
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.