-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I loved NFL football as a kid. The Cowboys and 49ers were must see TV and the same for Bill’s/Dolphins.

I haven’t watched pro football in years. The Lions made that easy, along with the blm garbage but what made it easiest is the product. Today’s NFL with all of the rule changes isn’t the same product. It’s the same name but a completely different product.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by deflave
If the Cowboys start winning they’ll be “your team.”

LOL

Nah. Just like to watch JJ lose. Been done with them for several years. Told ya I switched to KC when they signed the next Greatest QB of all time. 😬

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
I loved NFL football as a kid. The Cowboys and 49ers were must see TV and the same for Bill’s/Dolphins.

I haven’t watched pro football in years. The Lions made that easy, along with the blm garbage but what made it easiest is the product. Today’s NFL with all of the rule changes isn’t the same product. It’s the same name but a completely different product.

No doubt.

Loved to watch the Niners when Joe Montana was there.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Joe Montana was probably the greatest overall QB, one that you could plug into any era of football IMO.

Even with all of the rules changes over the decades. A great O-line and a calm accurate QB that can anticipate and throw guys open hasn’t changed. “Mobil quarterback” in the NFL is code word for can’t pass.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was a big NFL fan back when rookie QB’s had to sit a couple of years and learn the game. Back when you couldn’t chuck the ball out of bounds after leaving the “tackle box” QB’s were fair game to hit, horse collars were legal, bump and run coverage ect.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Joe Montana was probably the greatest overall QB, one that you could plug into any era of football IMO.

Even with all of the rules changes over the decades. A great O-line and a calm accurate QB that can anticipate and throw guys open hasn’t changed. “Mobil quarterback” in the NFL is code word for can’t pass.

Yep. Montana the Comeback Kid. I’d take him over Tom Brady any day.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Montana with the Chiefs Vs Young with the 49ers was a game I’ll never forget. It sucks that there isn’t that level of intensity and grudge match anyone. That’s what made the NFL. That and playing outdoor games in sometimes brutal conditions.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I feel sorry for you guys gettin' stuck with Mike McCarthy... That bullfrog SOB would never take responsibility for his own fugg ups when he was up here... Always played the blame game...

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Montana with the Chiefs Vs Young with the 49ers was a game I’ll never forget. It sucks that there isn’t that level of intensity and grudge match anyone. That’s what made the NFL. That and playing outdoor games in sometimes brutal conditions.

Yep. Remember it well. I became an instant Chiefs fan when Montana went there. Really liked Marty Schottenheimer too.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
A very good game.

With that Dallas quarterback Dak Prescott is looking back over his shoulder about now.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, the crooked corksuckers just put the screws to D there by not calling that hold against a D reciever. Crooked schiett.

Just double up on a reciever and stop them from running their route.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/26/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Well, the crooked corksuckers just put the screws to D there by not calling that hold against a D reciever. Crooked schiett.

The Refs have been horrible in every game I’m watched this year. How could they not see two defenders holding the same receiver ? 🤪

And then they’ve got that dumb woman Ref this year. She just stands around and watches when the other Refs huddle up. 🤪

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
They did see two defenders holding one reciever down.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by jaguartx

The Refs have been horrible in every game I’m watched this year. How could they not see two defenders holding the same receiver ? 🤪

And then they’ve got that dumb woman Ref this year. She just stands around and watches when the other Refs huddle up. 🤪

Pro ball is so rigged it's unreal and I'm sorry to say it has progressed into college ball. Therefore no Face Mask call against Alabama on the 7 yd line for UT.

The money makers must get in for the TV money win.

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Pollard is kicking some ass tonight. They ought to trade Zeke Elliot off while they can still get anything for him. He’s done.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
I feel sorry for you guys gettin' stuck with Mike McCarthy... That bullfrog SOB would never take responsibility for his own fugg ups when he was up here... Always played the blame game...

He’s always been a dumbass.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Cowgirls lucked out. Interception by Diggs. Game over.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
I loved it.

FNY

I Dindo Nuffin
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by 7mm_Loco
Let him and Dak and Elliot lose about three straight. Sean Peyton will be back in Dallas whatever the cost. And, he knows what a real franchise qb can do.

America, Our Country and we’re taking it back.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Yep. Montana the Comeback Kid. I’d take him over Tom Brady any day.
I've never anyone else execute a 2-minute drill like Joe.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 16penny, 160user, 51 invisible), 2,317 guests, and 1,192 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,612
Posts18,454,920
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.