Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Not being worried and going into the woods unprepared as you have stated won’t buy you a pass from a grizzly. Of course there are thousands of people that have shared the woods with grizzlies and never had an encounter.

I don’t care who you are, when you come across this in the woods…

You had better get smart and be worried, because this isn’t bear sign, this is a bear meat locker that means he isn’t far off and he isn’t going to run from you, he is going to run at you and you won’t win that battle….

LOL.

Found a few buried bulls.

Usually a sign of an old mature bear that isn't looking for a fight.

But you keep being afraid. wink

Looks like you ate them too…

Whine as you will.

Fake how you killed a moose as you must.

Wait a minute, are you related to Big Stick??

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Burns is proving delusional can run with stupid.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BangPop

Not any more, they're divorced.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BangPop
Not being worried and going into the woods unprepared as you have stated won’t buy you a pass from a grizzly. Of course there are thousands of people that have shared the woods with grizzlies and never had an encounter.

You had better get smart and be worried, because this isn’t bear sign, this is a bear meat locker that means he isn’t far off and he isn’t going to run from you, he is going to run at you and you won’t win that battle….

LOL.

Whine as you will.

Ol’ Burnsie gets invited to Big Stick’s when Stick has his friend over for muscatel and a movie. They give John a beer, then turn on the projector and watch a movie they project on his forehead.

It looks like it won’t work anymore, tan has turned red and the quadruple chin has brought his over tightened hairline into the center of the screen.

Those were the good ol’ days…

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
...so burns sees fit to jump shrapnels thread, pretty low move

GOA
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ol’ Burnsie gets invited to Big Stick’s when Stick has his friend over for muscatel and a movie. They give John a beer, then turn on the projector and watch a movie they project on his forehead.

It looks like it won’t work anymore, tan has turned red and the quadruple chin has brought his over tightened hairline into the center of the screen.

I kill grizzlies for fun you whiney puzzy.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Did somebody say something?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
LMAO . Even Shrapnel has started jabbing BurnsDoggle.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter

I kill grizzlies for fun you whiney puzzy.

photoshop edit

GOA
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

IC B3

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by tikkanut
[Linked Image from i.imgflip.com]

More dangerous than a Grizz....

Definitely more expensive than a grizzly attack
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I have hunted my whole life in griz country, in 4 different states. I won’t go scratch one’s nuts but I also don’t worry too much about them. Just be cognizant and never let your guard down.

I don’t carry spray, even when bow hunting. I have never had an issue though I have had quite a few encounters and they will humble you, as to how close they can be without you knowing they’re around.

I have had them steal meat a number of times but I have never felt I was in immediate danger in those situations. Just use your head and try to stay calm.

LOL.

I’d say this Grizz would easily tear your ass open for looking inside his fridge.

He might have to detox, then hit an AA meeting after grubbing on you though.

😝🦫
😂😂😂😜

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have hunted my whole life in griz country, in 4 different states. I won’t go scratch one’s nuts but I also don’t worry too much about them. Just be cognizant and never let your guard down.

I don’t carry spray, even when bow hunting. I have never had an issue though I have had quite a few encounters and they will humble you, as to how close they can be without you knowing they’re around.

I have had them steal meat a number of times but I have never felt I was in immediate danger in those situations. Just use your head and try to stay calm.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I just got bluff charged last month when I happened upon a griz that had a caribou cached. Luckily I wasn’t too terribly close…maybe 50 yards but it was close enough. By the time I got off my horse and pulled the rifle out ASAP he was long gone. Call me a liar but I kept eye contact despite my heart rate and he veered off about 15 yards away. I suspect it was the same boar I ended up killing a few days later a few miles away.

Had a brownie at 25 yards on Afognak a few years back that claimed my buddy’s Roosevelt elk carcass. Stay calm and use your head. No problem. He had his 5 star meal and didn’t give a damn about us but we sure weren’t going to fight him for it.

Use your head and there is rarely an issue. Sometimes there is nothing you can do of course but those are rare situations. The same could be said about wandering the streets of Bozeman with all the weirdo druggies there.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

LOL.

BOOM!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

I just got bluff charged last month when I happened upon a griz that had a caribou cached. Luckily I wasn’t too terribly close…maybe 50 yards but it was close enough. By the time I got off my horse and pulled the rifle out ASAP he was long gone. Call me a liar but I kept eye contact despite my heart rate and he veered off about 15 yards away. I suspect it was the same boar I ended up killing a few days later a few miles away.

Had a brownie at 25 yards on Afognak a few years back that claimed my buddy’s Roosevelt elk carcass. Stay calm and use your head. No problem. He had his 5 star meal and didn’t give a damn about us but we sure weren’t going to fight him for it.

Use your head and there is rarely an issue. Sometimes there is nothing you can do of course but those are rare situations. The same could be said about wandering the streets of Bozeman with all the weirdo druggies there.

Great story, maybe you should write books for children…

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
BOOM!

Boom.

I kill grizzlies for fun.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Just a fact of life in some hoods.

In the last 3 years 3 grizzlies got lethal managment within 3 miles of my house.

Beats living in New Orleans. wink
Do you roll down the hill out there...

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Great story, maybe you should write books for children…

LOL.

Kirk is way over his head playing best hunter games with Ted.

But it's neverr not funny.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 09/26/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
...so burns sees fit to jump shrapnels thread, pretty low move

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
BOOM!

Boom.

asss shot it in the local dump I bet.. Looks like some thick cover with lots of alders aspen etc. lol

Last edited by ribka; 09/26/22.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
BOOM!

Boom.

And suck Zelensky NWO and SOROS COCK for fun.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/26/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

643 members (1eyedmule, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 73 invisible), 2,506 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,683
Posts18,456,356
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.