Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Good buddy in ME had a male Black lab, Baxter. He was living on waterfront of decent sized lake, bachelor. Fenced yard. On the road a lot doing sales.

Gets a call one day Baxter has been contained on private property; please come to this address and retrieve your animal.

Dog swam about 1.5 miles across open water to get to a small exclusive breeders place. Smelled that [bleep] from that far away and got there!

Best part of story - Bax was a well documented thoroughbred himself, and the breeder was so impressed they ended up PAYING my pal for the privilege of studding him out.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
I’ll admit, I didn’t. It started getting kind of awkward.
I apologize, I’m not from Oregon. LOL

Sumovabitch!

Lol

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Good buddy in ME had a male Black lab, Baxter. He was living on waterfront of decent sized lake, bachelor. Fenced yard. On the road a lot doing sales.

Gets a call one day Baxter has been contained on private property; please come to this address and retrieve your animal.

Dog swam about 1.5 miles across open water to get to a small exclusive breeders place. Smelled that [bleep] from that far away and got there!

Best part of story - Bax was a well documented thoroughbred himself, and the breeder was so impressed they ended up PAYING my pal for the privilege of studding him out.

In Junior High I would walk 4 miles round trip to breed a chic named Kirsten.

Lol

🦫

“Molon Labe”
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
I had forgotten about it until I saw the picture of the two dogs “hung up”. As a sixth grader I was one of the dozen or so school safety patrol boys sort of like crossing guards.

My post was the farthest from the school on a busy two lane road. Sure as shooting about 100 yards up the hill toward school two dogs got hung up right in the middle of the road 😁 bringing all the traffic to a halt. Parents were honking their horns trying to get them to move. Of course the dogs were pulling in different directions so they’d move a little to the right, then the left but essentially going nowhere.

The patrol boy at the next intersection and just beyond the dogs was laughing his butt off, stomping his foot, spinning around, you name it but the dogs wouldn’t move. 😂

I think someone in one of the cars finally eased up and bumped one of the dogs trying to get by and finally the stronger dog won and moved them out of the road.

It was the talk of the school (at least among the kids) all day long. 😁

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
And who here has been the recipient of the offspring of such a union at Walmart? My late wife came home with one and paid some jackass $400 in the process. 🤦‍♂️ 💰

Some guy, somewhere is still telling the story about that time he got $400 for a mutt!

Yours in Liberty,

BL
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Muffin
What I have seen, on the way to work one morning:

Bitch in heat, mounted, 'he' had fallen over backwards and was laying on his back, 'she' was straining forward like a husky pulling a sled...........

.... all while, the rest of the neighborhood 'pack' was chewing him a new azz, 'he' was trying to fight them off, snarling and snapping while being drug across the road, on his back, feet in the air, by his di(k...........

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Beaver10

In Junior High I would walk 4 miles round trip to breed a chic named Kirsten.

Lol

🦫

Hahahahahaha! Outrageous!

I bred a Kirsten myself! Same age!

Where the [bleep] your from?!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Better yet,

What was her dogs name?

This could get really trippy if you’re fuggin with me

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Bitch in heat, mounted, 'he' had fallen over backwards and was laying on his back, 'she' was straining forward like a husky pulling a sled...........

.... all while, the rest of the neighborhood 'pack' was chewing him a new azz, 'he' was trying to fight them off, snarling and snapping while being drug across the road, on his back, feet in the air, by his di(k...........
LMFAO 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited by GAGoober; 09/26/22.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Better yet,

What was her dogs name?

This could get really trippy if you’re fuggin with me

Dude, that would be crazy ass shît, if we were banging the same Kirsten. She did love dick, so it could’ve been possible.

Fortunately, she didn’t have a dog when I was jamming her. Otherwise I’d be wondering who was getting sloppy seconds - you or me.

😝😂🦫

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
They travel in packs and they hit it frum the back

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
They travel in packs and they hit it frum the back
WuTang fa evuh!!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Who’s watched their bitch getting plowed by the neighborhood tramp?

Admit it, if you’ve played peek-a-boo through your blinds and shook you head at what a slutty dog you own.

-Slumlord

LoL

🦫

When I was 10 and innocent of such things our dachshund cur biotch went into heat. While she was tied up outside one morning, some tramp was having his way with her......

Chapter one of "The Birds and the Bees".....

Dad broke it up.....even though our slut biotch seem to be enjoying it......she apparently was a bit of a tramp herself......she didnt last long.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

hahaha

KB

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Daughter came down to the basement and said to Dad,

Dad, I'm gonna take Ginger out for a walk.

The lil' girl was about 8 and did not know that Ginger was 'in season'.

Dad at first told her no, but daughter was insistent.

So Dad said, hold on.

He poured some gas on a rag and wiped Ginger's hind parts, then said to Daughter,

OK go ahead and walk Ginger.

It was not long before Daughter came back without Ginger.

Dad asks Daughter, where is Ginger.

Daughter said, Evidently Ginger ran out of gas and another dog is pushing her home!

ya!

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
OK Gdub,

got a chuckle out of me with that one.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I remember in Mexico if a dog was on the roof of the house she was put up there because she was in heat.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Who’s then tried to sell off the litter of eight as pure Labradors?

🦫

Local animal shelter tries to pull that scam. Every Pit they have is a "Lab mix".
Yeah, sure it is.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Our first pair of Springers ran off one very cold winter day. Many searches turned up nothing. A week later, a friend and his son were coming out of the coal mine they worked 12 miles away and found them locked up and full of porky quills. It was very rural, with only one dirt road and no homes between our home and the mine. They were smart enough to recognize the dogs and kind enough to pull the quills before they brought them to us, and they were locked up again in his front seat. Poor Rambo's nuts were scraped raw where Lucy'd dragged him around. We learned to keep her contained when she was in heat, or she'd run off again. That was back in the day when there was a Springer at the White House, so we were able to get rid of the 10 pups pretty easily.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
My cousin and his wife came by our place to pick us up to go out for lunch one day. They left their kids to play with ours while we were gone.

I told him to keep his dog home because mine was in heat. He did leave it home but it found its way 3 miles to our house "looking for them."

We were eating lunch and I get a phone call from our oldest daughter who is frantically screaming that the "dogs are frozen together and they've tried everything to get them apart, including dumping hot water between them!"

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
632 members (257_X_50, 1234, 257Bob, 06hunter59, 257man, 007FJ, 73 invisible), 2,961 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,664
Posts18,399,333
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.