Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by steve4102
Congratulations New Orleans, you are now Number One and Crowned The Murder Capital of the United States.

Just out of curiosity, which political party controls New Orleans.
Depending on who you talk to, but it seems New Orleans is down to 500 patrolmen for the whole city and 3 shifts 24/7. The whole department is down to 950 people with an authorized strength of 1800. The folks in NO are lucky. In 10 years I predict there will be ZERO patrolmen and a ghost of a detective and administrative staff. They are getting what they voted for. This gives Mardi Gras a whole new meaning.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
BP-B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I thought that the Chocolate City was gunna be Utopia after Katrina and Ray Nagen rebuilt it all up.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kwg020
Congratulations New Orleans, you are now Number One and Crowned The Murder Capital of the United States.

Depending on who you talk to, but it seems New Orleans is down to 500 patrolmen for the whole city and 3 shifts 24/7. The whole department is down to 950 people with an authorized strength of 1800. The folks in NO are lucky. In 10 years I predict there will be ZERO patrolmen and a ghost of a detective and administrative staff. They are getting what they voted for. This gives Mardi Gras a whole new meaning.

kwg

Here’s how the Dumb Fuqks plan to handle their LEO Shortage : 🤪😬🤣😂

New Orleans Police Department hiring civilians to bolster force as murderous crime wave hits city

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-orle...ter-force-murderous-crime-wave-hits-city

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Y’all better hush. The little Spandex wearing Faqqit will be along shortly to call y’all RACISTS.

And tell y’all that 13% of the Population, actually probably closer to 40% in New Orleans didindonuffin. 🤪😬🤣😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There’s a recall petition being circulated for the Mayor. If they could get it set up as a stand alone vote, I believe she’d be canned.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
There’s a recall petition being circulated for the Mayor. If they could get it set up as a stand alone vote, I believe she’d be canned.
LOL

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

They won’t hold that title very long…….my old hometown (Baton Rouge) is very competitive! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

kwg

New Orleans Police Department hiring civilians to bolster force as murderous crime wave hits city

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

From the link.

My message to you — to those of you [who] may have been disqualified in the past, I'm urging you to resubmit your application because some of our hiring criteria has changed," Ferguson said, noting that some changes have been made to the hiring process, such as not allowing credit scores to affect a hiring decision.

And this,

In hopes of luring more talent into the NOPD, applicants' questionable pasts will now be glossed over and their futures prospectively sweetened.

Previous hiring criteria that may have prevented past applicants from being considered are being dropped. Applicants with noted drug histories and low credit scores will now be admissible.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/officer-shortage-new-orleans-civilians

What could go wrong.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
When Ray Nagin was mayor of New Orleans during Katrina, he said that New Orleans would be rebuilt as a "Chocolate City" and he wasn't talking about Snickers bars.
Nagin later served 6 years in Federal prison for corruption.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by akrange
Never Count Chicongo Out ..

Chicongo is like a Microwave when it goes on a Roll..

There’s still the 4th Quarter ..

Chicongo is on my virtual murder capitals as number one 1

Their dream team includes BeetleJuice and she's strong in he 4th quarter. Sort of the John Elway of politically sick citys.

Nicely broken down in per capita stats. I wonder what the racial demographics beyond that indicate?

.... like tears in the rain
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
When Ray Nagin was mayor of New Orleans during Katrina, he said that New Orleans would be rebuilt as a "Chocolate City" and he wasn't talking about Snickers bars.
Nagin later served 6 years in Federal prison for corruption.

Was He rong ..

I’ll bet he got a lot of Chocolate Bars up the Dirt Road while carrying his Cross ..

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
NO is bad. They hide some of their crime stats because they depend on tourism so much. We watch NO news every morning at work and there are shootings and murders every day. They let violent offenders go if they catch them so they can keep killing.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
St. Lousy will always be number one in my book. I have to pass thru there four or six times a year, and it's always a chithole. I've figured out a way to get thru there without passing thru Ferguson and attending areas, but it's been a chithole for as long as I can remember.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
But but, I thought "whiteness" is the #1 cause of death and destruction in the US? I'm so confused as to why the White's are killing so many people in New Orleans, Chicago, Baltimore, LA, Memphis, St Louis, etc.... For the love of Pete, when will the White's stop all the bloodshed and learn to live as peaceful, respectful and virtuous as our black brethren?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MPat70
But but, I thought "whiteness" is the #1 cause of death and destruction in the US? I'm so confused as to why the White's are killing so many people in New Orleans, Chicago, Baltimore, LA, Memphis, St Louis, etc.... For the love of Pete, when will the White's stop all the bloodshed and learn to live as peaceful, respectful and virtuous as our black brethren?

You're missing the point maybe..........Whites are the REASON the trigger gets pulled. Not actually PULLING the trigger. (tongue firmly planted in cheek)

See, it's all about the excuses not the actions.
I live right between NOLA and Baton Rouge. I've watched the last ten years both of these cities go to Schite.

Everyone screams "social justice" while not being responsible to the society they want the justice from.

I ready to support fencing both cities in, leave glocks and ammo on every corner, move the law out and let them have a purging.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

kwg

From the link.

My message to you — to those of you [who] may have been disqualified in the past, I'm urging you to resubmit your application because some of our hiring criteria has changed," Ferguson said, noting that some changes have been made to the hiring process, such as not allowing credit scores to affect a hiring decision.

And this,

In hopes of luring more talent into the NOPD, applicants' questionable pasts will now be glossed over and their futures prospectively sweetened.

Previous hiring criteria that may have prevented past applicants from being considered are being dropped. Applicants with noted drug histories and low credit scores will now be admissible.

What could go wrong.

Yea, what could go wrong ? Police corruption at a level as never seen before ? I'm not sure what is worse, the lack of police officers or corrupt police officers. Take your pick.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

kwg

From the link.

And this,

What could go wrong.

Yea, what could go wrong ? Police corruption at a level as never seen before ? I'm not sure what is worse, the lack of police officers or corrupt police officers. Take your pick.

kwg
Corrupt police is definitely the worst option.

Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy - Josey Wales
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by AU338MAG

kwg

From the link.

And this,

What could go wrong.

kwg
Corrupt police is definitely the worst option.

Agreed.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
690 members (12308300, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 2,794 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,846
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.