Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Probably a good idea to watch this one.

More underhanded gun registry and persecution.

Unconstitutional as hell, of course. Slipped in through congress on a spending bill it seems.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
SOBs. We made a mistake allowing this NICs BS to start with. Just another camel's nose under the tent.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Another reason to have a CCL. As stated in the video, The FFL doesn't notify NICS the FFL just files the 4473 and you walk out the store with your firearm with no phone calls made.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MPat70
Another reason to have a CCL. As stated in the video, The FFL doesn't notify NICS the FFL just files the 4473 and you walk out the store with your firearm with no phone calls made.

Not in all states.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's just the beginning. Just wait until they make speeding & parking tickets a felony offense. They're gonna shut you down one way or the other.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Let’s not forget, this Government we speak of, these alphabet agencies like the FBI, ATF, DOJ that are working overtime to find was to violate our rights, imprison law abiding citizens etc., are not just Things, or distant entities, they are made up of PEOPLE, real people, your friends, your neighbors, your relatives, the guy behind you at the grocery store, people ready willing and able to do whatever they can to please their Master.

As a wise man here on The Fire said, “ if it weren’t for LE, politicians would just be some people with bad ideas”.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Cheesy

Not in all states.
Including NM.
Still need the FFL to cal it in - no exceptions.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mark shubert

Not in all states.
Including NM.

Since 5head took over its that way in michigan too.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Oddly, we don't have that in Florida. I've had a Florida CCW license for over twenty years, and have never been able to skip NICS.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Oddly, we don't have that in Florida. I've had a Florida CCW license for over twenty years, and have never been able to skip NICS.
The feds only allow it in states that have a ccw background check equal to or greater than their federal BC.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
We need to be rid of the entire system of gun control. This is costing taxpayers millions. Government NEVER can be trusted to do anything except screw the citizens. It’s about Power and Control.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
The feds only allow it in states that have a ccw background check equal to or greater than their federal BC.

There you are wrong. Nebraska didn’t have CHP’s until 2007, but since 98 when NICS fired up I have had a NICS check in 99, 02, 05 and 08 when I got my CHP. Now it’s one every 5 years. In 93 states had the choice of setting up their own POC system or join NICS to comply with Brady. Nebraska and other states decided to set up a POC and institute a handgun purchasers permit. To this day the purchaser permit is still accepted as an alternative just like CHP. The states that decided to forgo their own license/POC to comply with Brady are pretty much screwed even with CCW.

Swifty
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The waffen BATFEces are an enemy occupation force.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I believe after 3 anyway (I have some experience of this) denials they throw a red flag to the ATF anyway. Not saying it's right or wrong it's just what it is. But if the part about being delayed is truly going to give your number and stuff this is concerning. A delay can be as little as their behind. Or as much as someone trying to fake ID it . Getting delayed does not mean you have something in your background or any problem at all it may totally be their problem..

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
I’ve been put under a delay on two of my last 3 gun purchases. The explication was because of the overwhelming amount of 4473’s needing to be processed. If they come back to me saying we need more personal information from you to proceed I will have to say “never mind cancel it”. The worst thing about that is, what if it’s a transaction from an online purchase or doing a transaction from someone here on the fire what do you do? You’ve already paid the seller for the gun? You’ll be stuck in having to provide more information.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by mark shubert

Not in all states.
Including NM.
Same in WI.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Not in all states.

Yeah, try that in Walmart.Can't speak for all their stores but I'll bet big money it's corporate policy. The will not recognize your CCW and it be check through the Fugging Bastard Idiots or the highway. Cost them a fairly big sale by me not too long ago. I have a CCW. They refused to accept it. Told the guy to take the three guns and use them as suppositories sideways.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A Michigan CPL bypassed a 4473 until marijuana was legalized a few years ago.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Interesting. I don't go thru that in NC.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

130 members (Ackman, 257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 2ndwind, 17 invisible), 1,755 guests, and 957 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,511
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.