Print Thread
Hop To
Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I've never been on anyone's prOstaff if I said I was it was a jOke that went over your bald head ....be hard to be on someone's prostaff when with the exception of diaphram calls I've only hunted with calls I made since 1993.

But Donny did say he was paid by the choke tube and turkey hunting industry for over twO decades then put me on ignore when I asked him "who"...when that didn't work he attacked me.

Now that's a fact.

BP-B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Yoder409
[quote=10Glocks]

I think I'm pretty much done trying to include Luther in any of my conversations. I've tried being civil.........hoping he's come around and act like a functional, adult human being. THAT hasn't panned out. And I'm really getting quite bored with his 5-year-old type replies and what not. He's obviously under the impression that he's the greatest whatever of all time..........turkey hunter, call builder, gun collector, and on and on. Anybody who tosses him a reality check.........anybody that doesn't bow down at his self-perceived altar of expertise (BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH !!!) scares him.......and all he's got is a string of childish retorts.

No kidding. It seems he's so jealous and hates other turkey call makers so much he actually let that truth slip out.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You're double posting you mOron

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by LFC
I've never been on anyone's prOstaff if I said I was it was a jOke that went over your bald head ....be hard to be on someone's prostaff when with the exception of diaphram calls I've only hunted with calls I made since 1993.

But Donny did say he was paid by the choke tube and turkey hunting industry for over twO decades then he put me on ignore when I asked him "who"....when that didn't work he attack me.

Now that's a fact.

Read this you idiOt

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
You said you were on this "one guy's prostaff" now you admit you never were. That's called a lie.

IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
unless you are in politics

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
One guy meant me

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Some prostaff. Never even heard of you until you until you came to this site.

For a guy that knows everything there is to know about turkey hunting, did you ever publish anything? I know you tear down guys that have. So someone that has your "credentials" must have published something. Anything?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Publishers generally look for people who can assemble a coherent thought, compose a complete sentence and spell.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Yeah, writing things like "I'm the greAtist tUrkeY huntEr and Call maKeR oF all tIme and zAch FaRmer sUcks" would make an editor shyt.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
grin

D
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
D
I've been published exactly 1 time, in the now defunct "Blackpowder Hunting" magazine that was out of somewhere in Wyoming. Miss that rag! It involved a turkey hunt using my 10ga muzzleloading shotgun. Just as in the "Legend" thread, that and a couple $$ will get me a cup of coffee. But imagine that, from a 10ga muzzleloader to a 20ga shooting fairly dust! Lol!

It isn't what happens to you that defines you, it's what you DO about what happens to you that defines you!

NRA life member

Illinois State Rifle Association member
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Some prostaff. Never even heard of you until you until you came to this site.

For a guy that knows everything there is to know about turkey hunting, did you ever publish anything? I know you tear down guys that have. So someone that has your "credentials" must have published something. Anything?
Some people don't seek or want fame. I know a few guys here that are tremendously good deer hunters, probably better than many who write about it or are on tv but they are modest, tight lipped and private people and very few know how successful they are. Not saying Luther is one of those, obviously he's not, but they do exist.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
LFC wanted fame, never got it, now he's pissed at the world.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
You want to see copies of the magazines and the books I've been in ?

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by LFC

But Donny did say he was paid by the choke tube and turkey hunting industry for over twO decades then put me on ignore when I asked him "who"...when that didn't work he attacked me.

Now that's a fact.

Read this real slow you idiOt....then do the world a favor and go suck your Glock

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
No. What have YOU written? I don't want to see anything about your calls. I want to see what you've written that advances any knowledge of, well, anything, you pompous, arrogant, azzhole. I'd tell you to kiss my azz but that would probably turn you on.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
I'd tell you to kiss my azz but that would probably turn you on.

🤣🤣🤣

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
I give plenty of people tips every year on how to call and kill turkeys.....if I think they're genuine and deserving.

I found out any information about how to hunt turkeys you put on the internet some phoney A hOle like Yoder409 will claim as his own. So I'm real selective who I share turkey hunting secrets with.

Didn't eYe see an article in Sporting Classics magazine or was it in Turkey Call magazine about yoderbOy or maybe that was about the glOcksucker.

I've had all the fame I want that's why I didn't come on here advertising about who I was or about my calls.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Sheesh, you've been telling uis who you soince your started here. You're the one who claimed to know all there is to know about turkeys and turkey hunting. You've verbally attacked anyone and everyoine that doesn't do things the way you do.
I look over the posts at Old Gobbler and no other hunter there feels the need to come across like you.

Page 16 of 20 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
686 members (10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12308300, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 76 invisible), 2,734 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,639
Posts18,398,984
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.