Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
That’s dandy. You should pioneer longe range shooting while diving.

I did.

Nobody had my reach with a spear gun.

Why would you expect any thing less?

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

BP-B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
That’s dandy. You should pioneer longe range shooting while diving.

I did.

Nobody had my reach with a spear gun.

Why would you expect any thing less?

Caught lying

AGAIN

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Thea last time the world squeezed Germany like this we got WWII.

actually up until the war started, the US accommodated, was friendly toward, and did nothing to hinder the Nazis.

I was referring to The Treaty of Versailles.
There's a reason you got some sort of Beaver Award, right?

Reward? Was a fever, wasn’t it?

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by sandcritter
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Thea last time the world squeezed Germany like this we got WWII.

actually up until the war started, the US accommodated, was friendly toward, and did nothing to hinder the Nazis.

I was referring to The Treaty of Versailles.
There's a reason you got some sort of Beaver Award, right?

Reward? Was a fever, wasn’t it?
ValsDad doesn’t know if he’s cumming or going . Just smile and nod.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Easy Ribka... don't pick on John.

He is a diving WIZARD... as well as an expert on guns, elk... and Häagen-Dazs

Wyoming is HUGE on reefs... and ocean front deep water...

One of the many advantages of high end Wizardry is many skill sets.

Diving Wizardry was mastered in Okinawa.

Elk killin and LR shooting Wizardry in Wyoming.

Until those sweet 24hr checks start coming my Sub Zero freezers are on hold and so is Ice Cream Mastery. Looking at you Rick Bin.

Geopolitical Wizardy just came naturally. grin

Got pics of Kyle in Okinawa?

Got pics of Kyle elk killin?

Got pics of Kyle sucking down 2 gallons of Häagen-Dazs?

Thanks in advance...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka
show a pic of your dive book and all of the 200 feet plus 20 minute plus recreational dives you've done.

lmao no wonder all of your businesses have gone bankrupt

Easy Ribka... don't pick on John.

He is a diving WIZARD... as well as an expert on guns, elk... and Häagen-Dazs

Wyoming is HUGE on reefs... and ocean front deep water...

One of the many advantages of high end Wizardry is many skill sets.

Diving Wizardry was mastered in Okinawa.

Elk killin and LR shooting Wizardry in Wyoming.

Until those sweet 24hr checks start coming my Sub Zero freezers are on hold and so is Ice Cream Mastery. Looking at you Rick Bin.

Geopolitical Wizardy just came naturally. grin

It's called a dive log and nobody diving weekly kept one. I sure did not.

I guess a few guys log all their hunts in a book but it's not really common when it just another hunt.

The Air Force would have Article 15ed me for anything below 130ft much less all the singleton dives so writing down dives that would get you issues if your Comand knew always seemd silly.

Anyone who was anyone diving on Okinawa from 85-88 knew who I was and the dive store I worked, Ed's Pro Dive.

The fill stations at Kadena Marina and Tori Station filled my double 62s and double 80s many many times.

But the real point is that cutting those pipelines would be very easy for many actors and we may never know who were the real players.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 09/27/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
But the real point is that cutting those pipelines would be very easy for many actors and we may never know who were the real players.

Orcs?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Orcs?

That's my bet.

Orc gas to Europe was done with no chance of regaining the market share or ever again shipping gas on those lines.

Those lines still had 1500 psi of gas so the Germans could have extracted much of the gas in the lines as they now own the line end points.

Putty Boi sends 4 pigs with shape charges down the lines and the Putin Pufters rush to blame USA.

But many actors had the tech to cut those lines.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Why is the US so hated in the world?

We’re hated??? By who??? The 2 million + immigrants we’ve had pour over the southern border this year alone???

Is there another country this is happening to?

I think you need to pull your head out of your ass and realize this is the greatest and most equitable country in the history of mankind…and that’s with all our faults…

Of course you would think the US is great under Biden. Typical idiot

People come to the US because they can make more money
Get free healthcare ( Americans have to pay) free housing free food free education and they don’t even to pay taxes
They never have to learn English or assimilate into our culture

America has an open border it shares with a dangerous third world schit hole. What other first world country shares an open border with a third world dump?

Doubt you could even find Europe or Ukraine on a map. Lol

How much time have you spent overseas outside of your broke double wide? Lol.
Don't forget all the Muslims pouring into Europe, cause, you know, they love that European lifestyle.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Orcs?

That's my bet.

Orc gas to Europe was done with no chance of regaining the market share or ever again shipping gas on those lines.

Those lines still had 1500 psi of gas so the Germans could have extracted much of the gas in the lines as they now own the line end points.

Putty Boi sends 4 pigs with shape charges down the lines and the Putin Pufters rush to blame USA.

Your wizardry (besides how many ways you’ve taken NyQuil) is suspect given your willingness to suck Zelensky’s tranny cock. If you don’t comprendo , I’ll PM you a dumbed down version.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
How deep was the pipeline?
60- 70 meters or about 210 -250ft.
Yeah that not too bad and possible on regular gas, but if it was a diver, my bet it was a rebreather or trimix, considering the bottom time was probably more than a few minutes.
I could do a 230ft for 20min with a Navy table decomp schedule and overstay all the stops by a few minutes on an alum 80.

I always used dual 80s for those dives and a regulator on each tank and swapping out tanks every 1000psi in case a high pressure seat blew or some other thing happened.

Point is there are a lot of actors with the ability to cut those pipelines.

My bet is the lines were blown from the inside but I would not bet much as there are so many possible players.
That depth is 8 atmospheres of pressure and at that pressure a typical aluminum tank would last me like 7 minutes tops.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Tucker Carlson accurately outlined the most likely suspect of the sabotage against Russia’s Nord Stream I and II pipeline today. When you consider the media blitz by Joe Biden’s National Security Advisor, Jake Sullivan, last weekend (ABC, CNN, NBC and CBS); specifically pointing out the U.S. position against Russia; it is almost a certainty that U.S. action was behind the underwater detonation of explosives to take out Nord Stream pipeline system. WATCH:

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...inly-a-u-s-covert-action-against-russia/

Last edited by steve4102; 09/27/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Orcs?

That's my bet.

Your wizardry (besides how many ways you’ve taken NyQuil) is suspect given your willingness to suck Zelensky’s tranny cock. If you don’t comprendo , I’ll PM you a dumbed down version.

That’s rich

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The plot thickens...

Jeebus.

Even on a submarine?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Many could have done. Some had the motive to do it and one said he would do it. The simplest answer is most often correct. Biden did it. He's got such a hard on for Poohtin you'll think Poohtin was a 10 year old girl. He probably sniff poohtin too if given the chance.

Bb

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from media.gettr.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Many could have done. Some had the motive to do it and one said he would do it. The simplest answer is most often correct. Biden did it. He's got such a hard on for Poohtin you'll think Poohtin was a 10 year old girl. He probably sniff poohtin too if given the chance.

Bb

Well Biden is dumb enough but how does that hurt Putty?

Those pipelines were static and had very little chance of ever again producing revenue for Putty Boi.

Maybe with a change of regime in Russia Europe would agree to buy Russian gas but man that's a long shot, Putty Boi has a pretty good hold on power.

I think Putin is much smarter than Biden and saw a way to lay blame on the USA while giving up nothing.

But I could be wrong, lots of players.

Heck Sweden, Finnland, and Denmark would love to see Germany totally of Russian gas and they all have good access to the Baltic.

Poland is laughing at Germany right now.

Lots of players.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The Air Force would have Article 15ed me for anything below 130ft much less all the singleton dives so writing down dives that would get you issues if your Comand knew always seemd silly.

Anyone who was anyone diving on Okinawa from 85-88 knew who I was and the dive store I worked, Ed's Pro Dive.

The fill stations at Kadena Marina and Tori Station filled my double 62s and double 80s many many times.

This is flat-fugking priceless.

LMFAO

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Skin, Sky or Muff, no Dive too Tuff!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The dementia riddled pedo in the WH is just trying yet another major move to get us into a war.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
619 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12308300, 1badf350, 54 invisible), 2,843 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,740
Posts18,401,130
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.