Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Apparent Sabotage Disables Nord Stream 1 and 2, Cutting Off All Direct Gas Supply to Germany from Russia
Anonymous German officials appear to acknowledge the strong possibility of American or NATO involvement

eugyppius
Sep 27

Yesterday evening, pressure in undersea Nord Stream 2 pipeline suddenly collapsed, and gas could be seen bubbling to the surface of the Baltic Sea near the Danish island of Bornholm. Shortly afterwardes, reports came of a total collapse in the pressure of our other major undersea pipeline connection to Russia, Nord Stream 1, indicating a further rupture.

Government officials assume that the damage is intentional, and the result of an attack by foreign forces:

Due to the timing, the fact that three separate pipelines were affected, and the severe pressure losses in Nord Stream 1, officials expect the worst. “We can no longer imagine any scenario other than a targeted attack,” said a person privy to the assessment by the federal government and federal authorities. They added: “Everything speaks against a coincidence.”

Such an attack on the seabed would be anything but trivial; it would have to be carried out with special forces – for example, by navy divers or a submarine, people informed of initial assessments said.

With regard to responsibility for the alleged attacks, two possibilities are being discussed. First, according to initial speculation, Ukrainian or Ukrainian-affiliated forces could be responsible. With the temporary shutdown of the Nord Stream pipelines, gas deliveries from Russia to Germany and Central Europe would only be possible via the Yamal pipelinje running through Poland or the Ukrainian pipeline network.

The piece that I’ve bolded is of course a lightly disguised reference to the United States or NATO. This should surprise nobody: President Biden said in early February, that in the event of a Russian invasion, “there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2, we will bring an end to it.” It’s well within the realm of possibility that such an attack would’ve been carried with the tacit approval (or even upon the request) of the Scholz government, to relieve them of political pressure to open the pipelines as the economy continues to collapse into the winter. The Greens are in government here, and Green-adjacent journalists have gone so far as to demand the dismantling of the pipelines to hurt Putin, so this too is far from crazy.

The second scenario investigators are contemplating, according to press reports, is of course a “‘false flag’ operation by Russia,” carried out to “drive up the price of gas,” “exacerbate the European energy crisis” and “fuel additional uncertainty.” Russia will surely be blamed for the attack as soon as it is confirmed, I have no doubt of that.

The pipeline attacks come as a few prominent German politicians have demanded the opening of Nord Stream 2, and the subject has attracted a growing protest movement.

jhttps://open.substack.com/pub/eugyppius/p/apparent-sabotage-disables-nord-stream?utm_source=post-email-title&isFreemail=true&token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjo0MjQ4MDY2NSwicG9zdF9pZCI6NzUxNjQ0NzYsImlhdCI6MTY2NDI1OTUxMywiZXhwIjoxNjY2ODUxNTEzLCJpc3MiOiJwdWItMjY4NjIxIiwic3ViIjoicG9zdC1yZWFjdGlvbiJ9.L-meHpU7j66MGy3kZviZIHtjuaYGy-pnRRy8L8vE2DY

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I’m a betting man and I’d put my money on us (USA). This dooms the Germans to economic collapse. There’s no way they can import enough gas now.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
There are going to be millions out of work and idle in Germany this winter as they sit around their freezing apartments.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Probably Liz Cheney.

THIS is the reason they removed Trump.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I predict there will be a run on alcohol stoves. All that vodka and schnapps up in flames.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm betting that the damn commies in russia just turned the spigot off

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Doubt very much it was the Russians behind it.......Europe will start bringing in more gas from North Africa and Norway, instead of repairing the Nordstream lines....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Germany can’t cut a separate deal with Russia now. It’s in for the long haul. This is Cortez burning his ships on the beaches of Mexico. All the chips have been pushed to the center of the table.

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
I’m anything but an expert, but disabling a pipeline on a seabed sounds a bit too technical and requiring a bit of operational prowess that the Ruskies have never really displayed.
Beyond that, why would they blow up two pipelines when all they have to do is turn the damn valve off?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Potsy
I’m anything but an expert, but disabling a pipeline on a seabed sounds a bit too technical and requiring a bit of operational prowess that the Ruskies have never really displayed.
Beyond that, why would they blow up two pipelines when all they have to do is turn the damn valve off?

One thing the Russians do have actually...

This way...who or what did it? Can't place blame with plausible deniability...

IC B3

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
More of the same BS, Russia hasn't even said they suspected sabotage, and as far as Nord Stream 2, it hasn't even been completed yet. And neither had any gas flowing. Nord Stream 1 was only operating at 20% capacity and completely shut down in July.... not much of a reason for a Sabotage attempt. Hell, it wasn't more than 6 months ago, I believe that the same thing happened offshore of Long Beach, CA., turned out it was a ship dragging its anchor.

Phil

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hasselhoff to the rescue

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder if this will ratchet up tensions between the US & Germany?

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Well, it ain’t fake. Here is the leak.

Big bubbles

Joe Biden always says the quiet part out loud.

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1490792490466693120

Sweden says explosions.

https://twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1574751122404921344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Last edited by JoeBob; 09/27/22.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Unreliable gas at mini bar prices is gonna be WAY better for Europe.

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Nah it’s a lie Gg say so.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Well, it ain’t fake. Here is the leak.

Big bubbles

Joe Biden always says the quiet part out loud.

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1490792490466693120

Sweden says explosions.

https://twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1574751122404921344?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
The smeller's the feller?

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
ALIENS!

tapping into supplies for the trip home. They use it for starting their flux capacitors.

Well now, is this likely to garner support for the Ukes, or the Ruskies?

I just hope the drought ends here.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Potsy

They have been working on their seafloor sabotage capabilities for a while now. Severing internet cables in particular. Placing explosives on a gas line they built is absolutely possible. Not saying they did do it, but it's within their skill set . And ours, to be fair. Maybe others too.

Last edited by plumbum; 09/27/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
I’m a betting man and I’d put my money on us (USA). This dooms the Germans to economic collapse. There’s no way they can import enough gas now.

I think I read that the pipe was 300 feet and only a very few countries had the means to do this meaning probably the US.

Destabilizing the world as usual

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1minute, 57 invisible), 3,208 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,591
Posts18,454,313
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.