-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The irony can’t be overstated on Liberal States and Federal politicians trying to make a ‘Loophole’ to circumvent SCOTUS latest ruling on NYC for carry a concealed firearm.

There is no middle ground with the anti-gun lobby. They want all firearms banned, period.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
One of the reasons I will not use computers to run 4473s is the simple fact everything on them goes to NICS. If they are building a registry your info, all of it, goes to them immediately. Called in, only your name, description, ID info, etc goes in. Your address and the specifications of your gun do not.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by MPat70
Another reason to have a CCL. As stated in the video, The FFL doesn't notify NICS the FFL just files the 4473 and you walk out the store with your firearm with no phone calls made.

Not in all states.

Yeah, try that in Walmart.Can't speak for all their stores but I'll bet big money it's corporate policy. The will not recognize your CCW and it be check through the Fugging Bastard Idiots or the highway. Cost them a fairly big sale by me not too long ago. I have a CCW. They refused to accept it. Told the guy to take the three guns and use them as suppositories sideways.
PJ
I have done FFL to FFL transfers at Walmart here.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Another reason to have a CCL. As stated in the video, The FFL doesn't notify NICS the FFL just files the 4473 and you walk out the store with your firearm with no phone calls made.
Oddly, we don't have that in Florida. I've had a Florida CCW license for over twenty years, and have never been able to skip NICS.

Interesting. I don't go thru that in NC.
Back when I had a NYS concealed carry permit, I was able to skip NICS in NYS. I think they've changed that since then, though.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Not in all states.

Yeah, try that in Walmart.Can't speak for all their stores but I'll bet big money it's corporate policy. The will not recognize your CCW and it be check through the Fugging Bastard Idiots or the highway. Cost them a fairly big sale by me not too long ago. I have a CCW. They refused to accept it. Told the guy to take the three guns and use them as suppositories sideways.
PJ

He's too stupid to care.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Just more reasons for obtaining your guns on the secondary market with no paperwork. I realize that is more difficult in some states than others. In FL, it’s the way to go.

Sam......

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Are all these permits photo I.D.s, like Tx.?

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 22250rem
That's just the beginning. Just wait until they make speeding & parking tickets a felony offense. They're gonna shut you down one way or the other.
That had never occurred to me. I think that is a very real possibility.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Not in all states.

PJ

IMO anybody who buys a gun at walmart deserves whatever he gets. Gun stores everywhere struggling to survive. Walmart is for dipshits.

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Pretty easy for them to figure out I have guns. It's going to be hard to remember who I traded a few to over the years. I can see it now. Where is the 22 rifle you bought in 1991?

Bb

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 72 invisible), 2,465 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,667
Posts18,455,828
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.