Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Unlike the international Fake/Corrupt News, there are others who believe that the Nord Stream 1&2 sabotage was committed by the USA.

“The Americans have declared war on Europe”

Pres. Biden: "If Russia invade...d Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
BS,MS, PHD

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Truth is the first casualty of war.

I don't believe a damn thing I see or hear from any media.

Lots of false flags.

Now, I don't believe anything that happens in the world is anything but the underhanded efforts of the Globalists and their agenda.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rte
Unlike the international Fake/Corrupt News, there are others who believe that the Nord Stream 1&2 sabotage was committed by the USA.

Yeah, like someone said, it's like Cortes burning his ships to tell his men that they are going to continue fighting now, because there's no hope of going back. Likewise, the Europeans have to stay the course now against Russia (no making peace with them to get fuel for the winter), because, peace or no, now you are destined for a cold winter without fuel.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by rte

Yeah, like someone said, it's like Cortes burning his ships to tell his men that they are going to continue fighting now, because there's no hope of going back. Likewise, the Europeans have to stay the course now against Russia (no making peace with them to get fuel for the winter), because, peace or no, now you are destined for a cold winter without fuel.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
None of this world theater would be happening if we had a strong, viable president.

But with the current retard.... Buckle up.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Cool

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Again?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
If only there was a group of people with undue influence in charge of our foreign policy who had an undying and equal hatred for both the Russians and the Germans and wished to see them suffer. If there were, that might explain what is seemingly inexplicable.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Like people with dual citizenship and questionable loyalty to the USA ?
Originally Posted by JoeBob
If only there was a group of people with undue influence in charge of our foreign policy who had an undying and equal hatred for both the Russians and the Germans and wished to see them suffer. If there were, that might explain what is seemingly inexplicable.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

Oh, I was just kidding. We all know it would be crazy for there to really be people like that.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

Oh, I was just kidding. We all know it would be crazy for there to really be people like that.
Crazy…

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

Pound of flesh??

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
If only.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
He's just the front man. He doesn't know where he is half the time. The folks carrying out the Cortes strategy for Europe are those pulling his strings.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
He's just the front man. He doesn't know where he is half the time. The folks carrying out the Cortes strategy for Europe are those pulling his strings.

But the stupid sonofabitch is just cognizant enough to know he is and has been committing criminal acts and conspiracies for years

Hanging is too good for that useless prick.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Truth is the first casualty of war.

I don't believe a damn thing I see or hear from any media.

Lots of false flags.

Now, I don't believe anything that happens in the world is anything but the underhanded efforts of the Globalists and their agenda.
....and they're a powerful lot. Everyday we learn more about their tentacles.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Not much mistaking what this ham beast is saying.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Poles think US did the pipeline job. https://www.forbes.com/sites/michae...polish-defense-minister/?sh=7698fc88312e

U.S. Blew Up Russian Gas Pipelines Nord Stream 1 & 2, Says Former Polish Defense Minister

A former Polish Defense Minister, Radek Sikorski, has attributed to the United States the sabotage of two pipelines, Nord Stream 1 and 2, which carry natural gas from Russia to Germany. “Thank you, USA,” Sikorski wrote on Twitter. Sikorski was Minister of National Defense from 2005 - 2007 and served as Deputy Minister of National Defense and Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, previously. He is currently an elected member of the European parliament.

Poland’s Secretary of State, Stanisław Żaryn, denounced Sikorki’s claim on Twitter as “Russian #propaganda,” calling it “a smear campaign against Poland, the US and Ukraine, accusing the West of aggression against #NS1 and #NS2. Authenticating the Russian lies at this particular moment jeopardizes the security of Poland. What an act of gross irresponsibility!”

Nord Stream 1 and 2 lie on the bed of the Baltic Sea and bring gas from Russia to Germany. Nord Stream 2 was finished last year but Germany never opened it because Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24.

from Al Jazeera: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022...-two-gas-leaks-on-nord-stream-1-pipeline

GOA

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
104 members (338reddog, 405joe, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 12 invisible), 1,350 guests, and 683 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,869
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.