Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by kingston
Apparent Sabotage Disables Nord Stream 1 and 2, Cutting Off All Direct Gas Supply to Germany from Russia
Anonymous German officials appear to acknowledge the strong possibility of American or NATO involvement

eugyppius
Sep 27

Yesterday evening, pressure in undersea Nord Stream 2 pipeline suddenly collapsed, and gas could be seen bubbling to the surface of the Baltic Sea near the Danish island of Bornholm. Shortly afterwardes, reports came of a total collapse in the pressure of our other major undersea pipeline connection to Russia, Nord Stream 1, indicating a further rupture.

Government officials assume that the damage is intentional, and the result of an attack by foreign forces:

Due to the timing, the fact that three separate pipelines were affected, and the severe pressure losses in Nord Stream 1, officials expect the worst. “We can no longer imagine any scenario other than a targeted attack,” said a person privy to the assessment by the federal government and federal authorities. They added: “Everything speaks against a coincidence.”

Such an attack on the seabed would be anything but trivial; it would have to be carried out with special forces – for example, by navy divers or a submarine, people informed of initial assessments said.

With regard to responsibility for the alleged attacks, two possibilities are being discussed. First, according to initial speculation, Ukrainian or Ukrainian-affiliated forces could be responsible. With the temporary shutdown of the Nord Stream pipelines, gas deliveries from Russia to Germany and Central Europe would only be possible via the Yamal pipelinje running through Poland or the Ukrainian pipeline network.

The piece that I’ve bolded is of course a lightly disguised reference to the United States or NATO. This should surprise nobody: President Biden said in early February, that in the event of a Russian invasion, “there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2, we will bring an end to it.” It’s well within the realm of possibility that such an attack would’ve been carried with the tacit approval (or even upon the request) of the Scholz government, to relieve them of political pressure to open the pipelines as the economy continues to collapse into the winter. The Greens are in government here, and Green-adjacent journalists have gone so far as to demand the dismantling of the pipelines to hurt Putin, so this too is far from crazy.

The second scenario investigators are contemplating, according to press reports, is of course a “‘false flag’ operation by Russia,” carried out to “drive up the price of gas,” “exacerbate the European energy crisis” and “fuel additional uncertainty.” Russia will surely be blamed for the attack as soon as it is confirmed, I have no doubt of that.

The pipeline attacks come as a few prominent German politicians have demanded the opening of Nord Stream 2, and the subject has attracted a growing protest movement.

jhttps://open.substack.com/pub/eugyppius/p/apparent-sabotage-disables-nord-stream?utm_source=post-email-title&isFreemail=true&token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjo0MjQ4MDY2NSwicG9zdF9pZCI6NzUxNjQ0NzYsImlhdCI6MTY2NDI1OTUxMywiZXhwIjoxNjY2ODUxNTEzLCJpc3MiOiJwdWItMjY4NjIxIiwic3ViIjoicG9zdC1yZWFjdGlvbiJ9.L-meHpU7j66MGy3kZviZIHtjuaYGy-pnRRy8L8vE2DY

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
This may be that point where Putin gets backed into that corner. If the US is involved in this and the world finds out, Boom! Mid terms are put on hold and the cabal finishes the job of turning the US into a third world country while fighting a war. Gentlemen, this may be it.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
We’ve been doing so much over there already that the distinction is pretty minimal, but if the US did this, it represents a huge escalation in that it is direct US action against a Russian asset. Hell, it’s a pretty big escalation anyway because we’re going to be blamed for it regardless.

Last edited by JoeBob; 09/27/22.
S
sse Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Fishnnut1
This may be that point where Putin gets backed into that corner. If the US is involved in this and the world finds out, Boom! Mid terms are put on hold and the cabal finishes the job of turning the US into a third world country while fighting a war. Gentlemen, this may be it.
You can bet the world wide price of natural gas and propane is going to be real expensive. Whether the USA had anything to do with it or not, we are going to get the blame. I think you can plan on that.

kwg

Last edited by kwg020; 09/27/22.

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
We’re trying but we have zero leverage left against Russia. Russia now has zero reason to hold back anything in the Ukraine. Once the ground freezes hard the Russians will go to work dismembering the Ukraine while Europe collapses. Russia will now take all of the Ukraine for sure to secure the remaining gas lines to Eastern Europe. The EU is going to break up sooner rather than later. Italy will leave and so will Hungry. Czech Republic just elected a bunch of conservatives and may follow. As the German economy collapses the reason for being in the EU disappears for Eastern Europe. Eastern Europe will need energy and food. There will be no jobs or real money coming from the EU. Just inflation , economic collapse , energy insecurity , and hunger. Russia and China can offer everything the USA/EU is destroying. Russia has energy , fertilizer , and food supplies to offer and China offers markets for trade along with India. The energy Russia has to offer is Eastern Europe”s former energy security and although the markets Asia offers aren’t what the EU offered in the past they’re better than a collapsed EU will offer going forward. As for Germany it deserves everything bad it has coming and then some. Fornicate the Germans ! As for us we’re screwed too. Our incompetent fraudulent government is destroying the American Empire in a quick hurry. There’s already no honest elections so there’s no way for Americans to fix our problems peacefully.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JoeBob
We’ve been doing so much over there already that the distinction is pretty minimal, but if the US did this, it represents a huge escalation in that it is direct US action against a Russian asset. Hell, it’s a pretty big escalation anyway because we’re going to be blamed for it regardless.

It's a lot of risk with little payoff for the USA to cut gas lines from Russia to Europe.

It's not only Russian energy infrastructure but also EU energy infrastructure.

Getting caught in the shallow Baltic Sea is very likely and those lines were not moving gas anyways.

In 70 meters of water the coning tower on a Seawolf is visible from the surface. Nuke subs can't hide in the Baltic.

The Orcs have nothing to lose sending a few pigs with shape charges down Nord 1 & 2 as the Euro market for Orc gas is done.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I’ll admit I’m not smart enough to figure this out. Who benefits?

I’m no diver. 300’, is that correct? We aren’t talking the Marianas Trench.

Crazy environmentalists I guess? Natural gas producers (other than Russia)?

Anarchists?

The Bolshevik EU lady? Lederhosen?? “Ve have zee toolz!!!!! Take zat Italia!!!”

Western hating muzzies (especially those that produce petroleum products)?? Aka Iran. Turkey? They sure love funneling all those friendly migrants to Europe.

How does this play for Ukraine?

I don’t see any benefit for Russkies.

How does it benefit the US to ensure its allies freeze to death this winter? But I will say this - I can’t account for the collective stupidity of the current administration and how they may see a “win” here.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
It will be discovered that extreme Muslims did it. We should start another twenty year war about it. I think they’re looking for their passports floating out in the ocean right now.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Or or perhaps the WEF.

“Krush them and make them eat bugs!”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

F
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
F
I dont understand all that you wrote here but I take it you are more in tune with world affairs than I am. I do know that when world leaders, especially ones like Putin are pushed to far, war happens. I see him as a Nationalist that loves his country albeit he rules his countrymen with an iron hammer. He is a different type of leader. I believe that if you leave his country and his people alone, he is happy to dictate and his people are hardened enough to handle it. They have all the resources to maintain their lifestyle. He wants his people in Ukraine to not be punished from the Nazis there, therefore he fights to free them from that. He is not a Nazi sympothizer for sure. As the US has set on our ass and not kept up with technical warfare, he has these ICBM missiles he developed and that concerns me. I think he has nuclear weapons that can reach us very quickly and we re not prepared with the leadership we have now. I hope Im wrong about that.
I see you are in Florida, please take care. This hurricane looks like it will linger over you for a while before it moves up the coast to ruin my fishing weekend in NC.

Originally Posted by Daveinjax
We’re trying but we have zero leverage left against Russia. Russia now has zero reason to hold back anything in the Ukraine. Once the ground freezes hard the Russians will go to work dismembering the Ukraine while Europe collapses. Russia will now take all of the Ukraine for sure to secure the remaining gas lines to Eastern Europe. The EU is going to break up sooner rather than later. Italy will leave and so will Hungry. Czech Republic just elected a bunch of conservatives and may follow. As the German economy collapses the reason for being in the EU disappears for Eastern Europe. Eastern Europe will need energy and food. There will be no jobs or real money coming from the EU. Just inflation , economic collapse , energy insecurity , and hunger. Russia and China can offer everything the USA/EU is destroying. Russia has energy , fertilizer , and food supplies to offer and China offers markets for trade along with India. The energy Russia has to offer is Eastern Europe”s former energy security and although the markets Asia offers aren’t what the EU offered in the past they’re better than a collapsed EU will offer going forward. As for Germany it deserves everything bad it has coming and then some. Fornicate the Germans ! As for us we’re screwed too. Our incompetent fraudulent government is destroying the American Empire in a quick hurry. There’s already no honest elections so there’s no way for Americans to fix our problems peacefully.

Last edited by Fishnnut1; 09/27/22.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Slope77
I agree that it makes no sense for Russia to do it when they can just turn it off.

There would be diplomatic hell for the US to pay if it was done without permission from the German government. Going solo on this would be very risky.

The German government will have political hell to pay with its citizens if they find out their government did something to Jack the price of energy even further. Good way to get your political party ostracized if the people find out.

So, who else would be motivated to do?

Well I bolded two reasons for the Russiabs to do it in your post above.

I don't have any idea who actually did it, and it's ridiculous to think we can ever know given what little real information we really get (except the super-top-secret blurry Q stuff).

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Russia Russia Russia

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Europe has a long history of destruction. The various world wars are an example. The democrat idiots in our country want to join Europe. Republicans are in lockstep with democrats in ruining our nation. They are playing with fire.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Here's Johnny Vodka's hero stating he would destroy nord stream 2 if Russia invaded

Originally Posted by JohnBurns

It's a lot of risk with little payoff for the USA to cut gas lines from Russia to Europe.

It's not only Russian energy infrastructure but also EU energy infrastructure.

Getting caught in the shallow Baltic Sea is very likely and those lines were not moving gas anyways.

In 70 meters of water the coning tower on a Seawolf is visible from the surface. Nuke subs can't hide in the Baltic.

The Orcs have nothing to lose sending a few pigs with shape charges down Nord 1 & 2 as the Euro market for Orc gas is done.

Last edited by ribka; 09/27/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

NordStream isn't wholly owned by Russia.

https://www.nord-stream.com/about-us/our-shareholders/

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by kingston

NordStream isn't wholly owned by Russia.

https://www.nord-stream.com/about-us/our-shareholders/
I wonder if someone didn’t wanna be in business with someone else anymore.

Or maybe there’s a big insurance payout coming if that’s even a thing on that pipeline

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by SupFoo
The two explanations that make sense are:

1. Why would the Russians sabotage a pipeline when they could simply turn the valve shut.

They wouldn't, they would just stop pumping the gas until the current regime is ousted and a government seeking normal relations with Russia is put in place.

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (12344mag, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 222Sako, 222ND, 2003and2013, 67 invisible), 2,471 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,243
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.