Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
79S Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Looks like his little side deal with Schumer is a no go at this time…

Sen. Joe Manchin on Tuesday asked Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer to remove energy permitting language from a government funding bill after he failed to secure enough support for the proposal.

"It is unfortunate that members of the United States Senate are allowing politics to put the energy security of our nation at risk," Manchin, D-W.Va., said in a statement. "A failed vote on something as critical as comprehensive permitting reform only serves to embolden leaders like Putin who wish to see America fail."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ma...-funding-bill-gop-progressive-opposition

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I hope the voters in WV wake up and send him packing next time.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by reivertom
I hope the voters in WV wake up and send him packing next time.

Never happen. Too many crackers flying Trump flags drawing a .Gov welfare/disability check.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Manchin. The “different” Demoroid.
Remember what that white stuff in chicken chit is?

It’s chicken chit too. Just like Manchin.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Maybe the voters in West Virginia will can this cuck POS and remove him from the lexicon once and for all. Kristen Sinema has bigger balls than does he. Biden, Miss Lindsey, Lizzy, Collins, Murkowski, et al ... all sock puppets of the deep state far left element and RINO destruction of America machine.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
That Manchin is a Bad Boy..

And He’s Running with some Bad Dudes .

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
That whole thing was a charade anyway. Fictitious deal to give Manchin cover to vote with the party, and the current fiasco is the cover up of the cover. Manchin is slime.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if they got rid of Manchin, would they replace him with a conservative?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Ah .. Maybe a Meth Dealer ..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
with joe you just never know what he really thinks or supports. He has no ethics, no substance and no love for West Virginia. Joe Manchin loves himself, and will twist, scheme, finagle and shift if doing so furthers his own glory

Sam......

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Robert Byrd was an azzhole... but a genius on ever level.

Manchin is an idiot on every level.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_places_named_after_Robert_Byrd

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by cuznguido
That whole thing was a charade anyway. Fictitious deal to give Manchin cover to vote with the party, and the current fiasco is the cover up of the cover. Manchin is slime.

Yep theater to give Manchin cover to violate his constituents nothing more

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Who in the hell does West Virginia have to replace Manchin with? I can't figure out why in the hell DemocRATS keep getting elected in West VA...
except for the Union membership....who support democRats while shooting themselves in the ass...

Was just back there in June and surprised me on how many relatives I have, that are union people, who still vote EXACTLY as the union tells them to vote... even if it plainly hurts them. They just don't see the forest for the trees...

but the other ridiculous side effect, that was pointed out by some of my other Republican supporting relatives...

Pick a subject, that the Union doesn't tell them how to vote on said subject, then the exact same people are more conservative that most Republicans.

Supporting democRats is a mental disease.. and sadly most of my relatives back there that were Union employees ( they are pretty much ALL retired now) still vote democRAT every darn time...and I put up with some of their wives immediately telling me " We don't mention Donald Trump's name in THIS house!"

The conservatives in the family, just figure that the other one's are just generationally brain washed by the Unions and DNCC.

It doesn't help in our family, that our Grandmother was first Cousin to Senator Robert Byrd.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Seafire
Who in the hell does West Virginia have to replace Manchin with? I can't figure out why in the hell DemocRATS keep getting elected in West VA...
except for the Union membership....who support democRats while shooting themselves in the ass...

Was just back there in June and surprised me on how many relatives I have, that are union people, who still vote EXACTLY as the union tells them to vote... even if it plainly hurts them. They just don't see the forest for the trees...

but the other ridiculous side effect, that was pointed out by some of my other Republican supporting relatives...

Pick a subject, that the Union doesn't tell them how to vote on said subject, then the exact same people are more conservative that most Republicans.

Supporting democRats is a mental disease.. and sadly most of my relatives back there that were Union employees ( they are pretty much ALL retired now) still vote democRAT every darn time...and I put up with some of their wives immediately telling me " We don't mention Donald Trump's name in THIS house!"

The conservatives in the family, just figure that the other one's are just generationally brain washed by the Unions and DNCC.

It doesn't help in our family, that our Grandmother was first Cousin to Senator Robert Byrd.

When was the last time you actually lived in WV?

1934?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by CashisKing

1934?

At the same time, most of my relatives still live there on mom's side of the family.. and those that don't live in Virginia...
and my family has been Virginia residents since 1607... on my Grandpa's side and before 1619 on my grandma's side.

I'm 17th generation .

and on my grandmother's side, they were the first white people who settled in what is now WEST Virginia..
Reference Lillydale...in Monroe County, but at the time was Greenbrier County. So family roots have been there since the 1740s.

I have pretty frequent contact with family members, even if I live on the West Coast... and am back there every 3 or 4 years for a visit...
Earlier this summer was back there for a total of 6 weeks.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by CashisKing

1934?

At the same time, most of my relatives still live there on mom's side of the family.. and those that don't live in Virginia...
and my family has been Virginia residents since 1607... on my Grandpa's side and before 1619 on my grandma's side.

I'm 17th generation .

and on my grandmother's side, they were the first white people who settled in what is now WEST Virginia..
Reference Lillydale...in Monroe County, but at the time was Greenbrier County. So family roots have been there since the 1740s.

I have pretty frequent contact with family members, even if I live on the West Coast... and am back there every 3 or 4 years for a visit...
Earlier this summer was back there for a total of 6 weeks.

1952 was enough...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
you're a Rodney Dangerfield sort of comedian, aren't ya...

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
you're a Rodney Dangerfield sort of comedian, aren't ya...

You are an Oregon sort of dumbass, aren't ya...

-------------------

70 years since you last lived in WV...

You have NO FUGGING IDEA...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
you really take pride in being a douche bag don't ya...

you personally don't have a "FUGGING IDEA" of what I know or not.

you're not worth arguing with.. as you have this complex that you seem to thing you are smarter than everyone else.

If I lived back home in Virginia, I doubt if you and I would have much in common or even basically get along..

In my experiences in life, people who want to call some one a dumbass, usually have nothing much intelligent to say anyway

keep on living in your little fantasy world.. you wanna argue with someone? Go in the bathroom. look in the mirror and argue with that guy.

He's probably the only one around here who really cares what your opinion is on anything.

Certainly NOT me...Have a good day living with yourself.

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
you really take pride in being a douche bag don't ya...

you personally don't have a "FUGGING IDEA" of what I know or not.

you're not worth arguing with.. as you have this complex that you seem to thing you are smarter than everyone else.

If I lived back home in Virginia, I doubt if you and I would have much in common or even basically get along..

In my experiences in life, people who want to call some one a dumbass, usually have nothing much intelligent to say anyway

keep on living in your little fantasy world.. you wanna argue with someone? Go in the bathroom. look in the mirror and argue with that guy.

He's probably the only one around here who really cares what your opinion is on anything.

Certainly NOT me...Have a good day living with yourself.

You kin to Ballz?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

311 members (22kHornet, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 29 invisible), 2,595 guests, and 951 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,740
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.