Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
Boy, what a bunch of defeatists...here's an issue that could move independent voters to the right, and, all I hear is "no, stop, let us continue to cry in our soup". Is your only purpose in coming here is to shed tear-drops on your keyboard.

Gawd, look at France. They aren't allowing electronic balloting. They're doing something.
Listen to the person Italy just voted into office. They're doing something.

And you sit here and say there's no point...we can't affect any change...our country is lost already.

Geez, stand up and act like adults...what a bunch of butt-hurt jr. high school kids.

Dude, this is the state that started the whole democrat vote stealing scam back in '09. They have it down to a science by now.
Wake TF up. No matter how many people vote for a republican they will find enough votes for the democrat to win.

Look around. Get a clue. New British PM. New leader in Italy. Iran going down. N Korea flipped. Saudi Arabia flipped.

The LORD is moving.

I smell a sea change in the air.

RED OCTOBER

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Won't happen Jag.

Minnisoda is the Cook County of the Rust Belt.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Greyghost
No more than I'd say one in Arizona is a Republican, or a traitorous maga...

Phil
Traitorous maga = rank and file democrat voter.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
49 States voted to re-elect Reagan.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by SupFoo
This could bring down most of the Democratic party in Minnesota.

Naw. Trunk load after trunk load of completed ballots will mysteriously appear at closing time across the Iron Range towns. They will all win by a slim margins. Wash, rinse, repeat.
WINNER-WINNER

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by tzone

It won't. The Communism runs deeeeeeeeeep in MN. I'll be absolutely shocked if ANYTHING happens to them. Let alone any sort of punishment.
I could call up 12-15 Union tradesmen that I know and ask them what are their thoughts on this and most, scratch that all of them would ask, “Who the fu*k is Keith Ellison.

They not only don’t care, they haven’t a clue. They vote the way their Union tells them to, no matter what, straight (D) without even knowing their names.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Boy, what a bunch of defeatists...here's an issue that could move independent voters to the right, and, all I hear is "no, stop, let us continue to cry in our soup". Is your only purpose in coming here is to shed tear-drops on your keyboard.

Gawd, look at France. They aren't allowing electronic balloting. They're doing something.
Listen to the person Italy just voted into office. They're doing something.

And you sit here and say there's no point...we can't affect any change...our country is lost already.

Geez, stand up and act like adults...what a bunch of butt-hurt jr. high school kids.

Dude, this is the state that started the whole democrat vote stealing scam back in '09. They have it down to a science by now.
Wake TF up. No matter how many people vote for a republican they will find enough votes for the democrat to win.

BINGO
and the Union idiots make cheating less stressful and less obvious.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by steve4102

It won't. The Communism runs deeeeeeeeeep in MN. I'll be absolutely shocked if ANYTHING happens to them. Let alone any sort of punishment.
I could call up 12-15 Union tradesmen that I know and ask them what are their thoughts on this and most, scratch that all of them would ask, “Who the fu*k is Keith Ellison.

They not only don’t care, they haven’t a clue. They vote the way their Union tells them to, no matter what, straight (D) without even knowing their names.

Spot on comment.

NRA Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The only thing that will change schit is if Democrat politicians go to jail for their crimes.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Teal
Fed brings charges against 49 defendants in Minnesota's Feeding Our Future program. A fed program to feed school children during the plague is missing hundreds of millions of dollar. Best part, after program was sued to stop payments, governor Waltz is blaming a judge for allowing payment to continue to be made. The judge released a statement Saturday that his order said that payments could continue if "controls" were met. The state continued payments without those controls being met.

Now, the governor Waltz AND Minn. Attorney General, Keith Ellison are playing the blame game trying to pass responsibility elsewhere. Waltz, Ellison, and the state Auditor, all Democrat "hacks", are up for re-election in Nov.

OH, HAPPY DAY!

Will those that vote Dem actually care?

Nope - it's all free money to them so why do they care if it's missing? They'll just get/take more.

Not only will they not care, they will not even know about it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

Naw. Trunk load after trunk load of completed ballots will mysteriously appear at closing time across the Iron Range towns. They will all win by a slim margins. Wash, rinse, repeat.
WINNER-WINNER

Well almost the winner. Trunk loads of pre completed ballots are used statewide by the Dems, no longer just a northern thing. The only thing more rare than a white moose in northern Minnesota last election was a Biden sign yet he swept the vote.
As for Ellison the wife/girlfriend beater, the most work he does is lifting the corner of the rug under which things are swept.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

WINNER-WINNER

Hahaha. Clueless.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Osky

WINNER-WINNER

Well almost the winner. Trunk loads of pre completed ballots are used statewide by the Dems, no longer just a northern thing. The only thing more rare than a white moose in northern Minnesota last election was a Biden sign yet he swept the vote.
As for Ellison the wife/girlfriend beater, the most work he does is lifting the corner of the rug under which things are swept.

Osky
Let’s not forget, Omar and her “people” were caught red handed engaging in Illegal ballot harvesting and …., yet for some strange reason AG Ellison did nothing, hmmmm.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Fed brings charges against 49 defendants in Minnesota's Feeding Our Future program. A fed program to feed school children during the plague is missing hundreds of millions of dollar. Best part, after program was sued to stop payments, governor Waltz is blaming a judge for allowing payment to continue to be made. The judge released a statement Saturday that his order said that payments could continue if "controls" were met. The state continued payments without those controls being met.

Now, the governor Waltz AND Minn. Attorney General, Keith Ellison are playing the blame game trying to pass responsibility elsewhere. Waltz, Ellison, and the state Auditor, all Democrat "hacks", are up for re-election in Nov.

OH, HAPPY DAY!

Lived in that state for 15 years. I'd bet that the DFL is probably more entrenched that democRats in New York or California are...

DFL... Dreaming Fairyland Liberals... Motto: Where we fly the flag of righteousness so high, that on it, you can't see the ground!

DFL is a big reason, I bailed out of Minnesota.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Seafire

OH, HAPPY DAY!

Lived in that state for 15 years. I'd bet that the DFL is probably more entrenched that democRats in New York or California are...

DFL... Dreaming Fairyland Liberals... Motto: Where we fly the flag of righteousness so high, that on it, you can't see the ground!

DFL is a big reason, I bailed out of Minnesota.

And went to Oregon? From the frying pan to the fire as they say.
Your right tho, particularly after the Coleman/Frankin cheat was disclosed and the old “nothing to see here” became the liberal rallying cry.
Minnesota has become the state of two parties, The Who Cares party and the I Got Mine Complacency party.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by dale06

Spot on comment.

Kind of. Don't get me wrong, there are PLENTY that toe the party and union line. But I work with the trades on a daily basis. They're not all on board. I'd say it's probably 60/40 or even 50/50 that vote blindly. Still F'd up the 60 or 50% don't think for themselves. But, it's better than it used to be.

Camp is where you make it.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I have mentioned this before,

Back during the 2020 campaign I always wore a MAGA Trump 2020 Red Hat.

Had to go back to Da Range for a family gathering, wife’s family, all Union miners and die hard Democrats. She tried to order me to not wear my hat, didn’t work. A boyfriend of he cousin, a Union shovel operator, came up and commented on my hat. Said “ love the hat”, I said the hat or the man. He said “we love Trump, it’s to bad I can’t vote for him being a Member and all”.

Point being, what “they” say and what they do are not the same.

Last edited by steve4102; 09/28/22.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Jeezus....now the white democrats get a pass because they are "ignorant" and "uninformed".

You janers ever gonna grow up and hold whitey accountable?

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Osky

WINNER-WINNER

Osky
Let’s not forget, Omar and her “people” were caught red handed engaging in Illegal ballot harvesting and …., yet for some strange reason AG Ellison did nothing, hmmmm.

Plain and simple, Ellison is a Rino grifter coward.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Had to go back to Da Range for a family gathering, wife’s family, all Union miners and die hard Democrats. She tried to order me to not wear my hat, didn’t work. A boyfriend of he cousin, a Union shovel operator, came up and commented on my hat. Said “ love the hat”, I said the hat or the man. He said “we love Trump, it’s to bad I can’t vote for him being a Member and all”.

Why couldn't they vote for Trump? Did they have to present a photo of their ballot to the union mafia scum? LMAO.

More democowards.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Why couldn't they vote for Trump? Did they have to present a photo of their ballot to the union mafia scum? LMAO.

More democowards.

Sheep, do as they are told, Union idiots.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

77 members (35, 7mm_Loco, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 7 invisible), 1,597 guests, and 733 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,547
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.