Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
RickBin Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Well Ric, it's a good looking outfit and it shoots nice. If'n them squares are an inch I see sub moa but not sub .5 moa. You gotta be 8snake to do that...mb

Ha! Just that last 300-yard group, MB, where my zig canceled out my zag for once.

I don't think I can hold .5 MOA anymore. wink That's what I'm telling myself anyway so I don't burn up components shaving group size here.

She'll do ...

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm jealous

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Gotta like a custom rifle mr rick, nice! gonna dynatec bore coat your bbl bore?

I put together a vz24/24" addams-bennett 308 win from parts i had on hand. bought the boyds stock, egw base, harris pod and timmny trigger, swfa 10x though. did the dynatec bore, cleans up nice.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

GOA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remsen
When you run a forum that has famous [fat, old, blowhard] guys posting and getting 20 billion views, you can afford custom rifles.

Cha Ching. grin

Nice rifle Rick.

But it looks loud. laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
What tags you got??

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

IC B2

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by 79S
Have no idea who George is? With that when shooting a rifle like you have. One must refer to yards as “hundo” it’s prs talk. I don’t write the rules I just follow them. I edited yo post to reflect that..

George Gardener of GA Precision.

https://www.gaprecision.net/about-ga-precision/meet-the-staff/george-gardner.html
Listen man I work at the dump it’s equivalent to a county dump I make $12.62 an hour after taxes and paying medical because I only work 38 1/2 hour work weeks so I don’t get benefits so I have to pay for my own medical insurance which is 600 a month. I bring home $1026 a month $513 bucks every two week. So I’ll never be able to afford GA precision rifle and I will never meet this George Gardner either. I did see a savage axis I wanted it was $219 so I found a lawnmower at the dump and put a little work into it got it running and hung up some signs mowing yards for $20 but one of my first job was a yard that was 2 acres I spent the better part of five hours this is after I got off work mowing this place. After I was done I went to go collect my 20 bucks the lady started yelling through the door to get off her property or she was going to call the state troopers so I got out there. I ended up making about $60 until the lawnmower engine blew up and pushed back to the dump and can you believe it they charged me 30 bucks to dispose of it. So in the end only made $30 dollars.
😂😂😂 priceless entertainment

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Everytime I remind myself that I'd rather spend money on gas and tags, I end up looking at GAP's webpage. That .22-284 NORMA looks interesting.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Everytime I remind myself that I'd rather spend money on gas and tags, I end up looking at GAP's webpage. That .22-284 NORMA looks interesting.

Man me dropping out of high school in 9th grade was not very smart on my part….. But supposedly we are getting a nickel raise next year…

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
That is one spiffy rifle!

I'm not cheap, I'm frugal.
[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by T_Inman

Man me dropping out of high school in 9th grade was not very smart on my part….. But supposedly we are getting a nickel raise next year…
I think I'll contribute some to that fund Kingston is starting for you.

But only if that self propelled job he wants to get you has at least a 20" cut. We want you to finish them yards faster to maximize our return on investment in your favor.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Good stuff Mr Bin,

thanks.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Are you bringing that rifle to Montana this fall?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by RickBin
Originally Posted by Magnum_Bob
Well Ric, it's a good looking outfit and it shoots nice. If'n them squares are an inch I see sub moa but not sub .5 moa. You gotta be 8snake to do that...mb

Ha! Just that last 300-yard group, MB, where my zig canceled out my zag for once.

I don't think I can hold .5 MOA anymore. wink That's what I'm telling myself anyway so I don't burn up components shaving group size here.

She'll do ...

Ric your right of course, it is a very good looking outfit and shoots as good as it looks.. more than a few years ago I loaded some guns and ammo into my old Toyota in early April of that year to drive north too Glasgow Mt.. I attended the Icebreaker ll LR shoot Scenarshooter put on. As well as getting to meet Scenar and crew I met Montana Marine , defave , Billy goat gruff and the GAP crew. George is quite the guy and a great shot. His guns seem flawless. Were more than a few GAP shooters there and they don't miss much. Congrats on a fine rifle.mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Good looking rifle there, Rick! I hope you enjoy many successful seasons with it!

I've decided to go hunting with my son in Michigan this Fall for Whitetails......going to carry that .41 mag FA 97, hoping to take a nice fat doe with it!

Frog---OUT!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Looks plenty potent and you run it well Rick.
Enjoy the hunts.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by Tarquin
How much money did you spend to get that kind of "accuracy"? wink Just curious. whistle
Hey why dont you post up pic of one of your rifles..
Maybe even some of your targets you have shot also...

You know...
" pics or it never happened" kinda thing....

👍👍👍🤣🤣🤣🤣

LOL! Had no idea you cared!
Sooooo...

You wanta bust Bins chops with your snarky schitt in quotations and about cost.

But ain't got a picture of squat you have when your chops get busted huh???

Go figure....

"Pics or it never happened".
Is always KRYPTONITE to turds with eyes like you....

🤣🤣🤣

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
As long as your happy that's all that matters.

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
As long as your happy that's all that matters.

I'd be very happy with 6-shot ~2.25-inch groups at 300 yards. Reminder, 6 shots, not 3 like so many like to do.

Me

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
My original response was a bit snarky and I don't want to imply that GA Precision's rifles are in any way connected to certain blowhards here. I have two of George's rifles, including this one (243 Ackley). I know, most of a rifle's performance is a result of the shooter, but GA Precision rifles help even a hack like me. An old friend who I often hunted antelope with in Wyoming always gave me cr*p over the custom rifle until he made a mess of one with 7 shots over the course of a half hour with his bone stock Remington. I had already tagged out (two goats, two shots at 400+ yards) and handed him this rifle and told him it would make a difference. He scoffed, then he filled his tag with one shot at over 300 yards and stopped ragging on custom rifles after that.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Remsen
My original response was a bit snarky and I don't want to imply that GA Precision's rifles are in any way connected to certain blowhards here. I have two of George's rifles, including this one (243 Ackley). I know, most of a rifle's performance is a result of the shooter, but GA Precision rifles help even a hack like me. An old friend who I often hunted antelope with in Wyoming always gave me cr*p over the custom rifle until he made a mess of one with 7 shots over the course of a half hour with his bone stock Remington. I had already tagged out (two goats, two shots at 400+ yards) and handed him this rifle and told him it would make a difference. He scoffed, then he filled his tag with one shot at over 300 yards and stopped ragging on custom rifles after that.

Damn and you are wearing Levi’s! Lucky! all I can afford are Kirkland brand pants.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

89 members (Bama_Sleeper, Akhutr, 10Glocks, 7x57Hunter, batch, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 1,545 guests, and 860 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,228
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.