Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
She was watching too much Dr. Quinn medicine woman. This is what a "wolf" supposedly looks like, according to that show:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I don't know why she was posting that stuff on facebook. Who knows? Who cares. The people really in the wrong are the ones that dropped those dogs off in the woods.

Somebody should’ve shot him, not the wolf / dog hybrid he’s posing with.
Before he released that horrible song “ Achy Breaky Heart” and before he spawned that whore of a daughter, too. 😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The woman who posted alla that has no idea just how stupid she is...

But I bet by now she's starting to get a clue... wink

Judging by her FB posts after the fact that's not a bet I'd take lol.

MAGA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That wolf-husky pelt will hang nicely by her chihuahua-fox mount.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
I am curious as to why there is an investigation. Stray dogs are shot fairly often in MT. Especially in cattle and sheep country.

Same!

What law could she have broken?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Hunted Brown Bear in Russia a number one of times. One morning the Russian guide came out of his tent with a damn nice fur vest on. He didn’t speak very good English. I asked him what kind of fur it was? He said “Hooski “. I couldn’t understand him either. After several attempts he said “Dog”
That Husky made a really nice vest.

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
I agree. Killing a feral dog, or cat, is a favor to everything else in the forest.

That is how it works here in Oz, and if they've been deliberately dumped in the bush it is on the people who dumped them, not those who knock them.

I personally like dogs, and have nothing particularly against pet cats either, but for ferals in the bush I have no compunction at all in dropping them. Better for them than taking a bait, and better for all the natives (and, in the case of dogs, game and livestock) they'd kill.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
She was watching too much Dr. Quinn medicine woman. This is what a "wolf" supposedly looks like, according to that show:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I don't know why she was posting that stuff on facebook. Who knows? Who cares. The people really in the wrong are the ones that dropped those dogs off in the woods.

Somebody should’ve shot him, not the wolf / dog hybrid he’s posing with.
Before he released that horrible song “ Achy Breaky Heart” and before he spawned that whore of a daughter, too. 😂😂😂
I don’t believe that’s your first husband, Billy Ray. He lied to you sweetheart.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Back in the 70s, hunting in Germany, you were required by to kill dogs or cats running loose in the woods , even those with collars. Had to try and see if a person was there with them but they were required to leash their animals so a loose one was to be killed.

I'm not cheap, I'm frugal.
[Linked Image]
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by efw
Who cares.

Several miles into a wilderness area?

It isn’t the fault of the shooter and I’m pretty disappointed in people here who have suggested it is.

Whoever let their dog roam that way is the responsible party. If someone just let a dozen dogs loose back there they need to have their butt in a sling socially and legally not the shooter.

I mighta held out for a bigger dog in the pack to shoot.

Lol

🦫

Oh, hell no. Take what you can get!

Years ago I and my Lab were surrounded and shadowed by a pack of wolves. The one that came out on the trail 30-40 yards ahead and did the classic canine "come play with me" to my Lab turned out to be a 9 month old female pup.

The pelt looks just fine on my wall.... but I won't ever walk up another that I've shot- if I ever do - until it is thouroughly dead.

The bit about "watching the green fire die in the eyes" (Aldo Leopold), still haunts me. Just a little. Won't stop me from shooting another, tho.

Or truely feral dogs either.

Last edited by las; 09/27/22.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Her and “her man” look like a pair of jackasses. I don’t believe the story of shooting it while in fear for her safety for a minute, but I can see someone mistaking a husky for a wolf several miles inside of a wilderness area. Possibly, low light, a wooded or brushy area ect.

No way was that fatass 11 miles in a wilderness area on a solo bear hunt.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
No Vortex sponsorship for her.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 160user
"OK, ok..........it's your Elk lady but can I at least take my saddle off it"?

I thought about the same joke. Ha Ha

"OK, ok..........it's your Wolf lady but can I at least take my collar off it"

Figures don't lie, But Liars figure
Assumption is the mother of mistakes
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElAhrairah
No way was that fatass 11 miles in a wilderness area on a solo bear hunt.

You can drive all up and down through the drainage she was in.
Not even very far of a drive off hwy 2.

Being they were able to round up the other 11 dogs and take them to the pound tells me they were probably just walking along the road or hanging out in one of the campground's there.

https://dailyinterlake.com/news/2022/sep/27/hunter-who-mistoo3-dog-wolf-under-investigation/

https://dailyinterlake.com/news/2022/sep/26/more-11-abandoned-dog2-found-hungry-horse-reservoi/

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by batch
Back in the 70s, hunting in Germany, you were required by to kill dogs or cats running loose in the woods , even those with collars. Had to try and see if a person was there with them but they were required to leash their animals so a loose one was to be killed.

Between this story and the Third Reich, I'm really starting to like Germany.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
I am curious as to why there is an investigation. Stray dogs are shot fairly often in MT. Especially in cattle and sheep country.

Same!

What law could she have broken?

She thought she was shooting a wolf. If she didnt have a license, theyll nail her for unlawful hunting. The intent was there. If you shoot a robodeer, youre busted, even though its not a deer. If you sell or buy a bag of fake drugs, youre busted just as f it was real. I remember a few years back reading about some woman in idaho was walking her dog off leash, sone moron shot it, and she flipped out of course and called the local authorities, and he said he thought it was a wolf. Problem was, wolf season wasnt open. He got busted for hunting wolves out of season. Dumbass shoulda said he thought it was a coyote.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Having been around a Husky or two, I’m sure the little schit deserved it.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Sounds like the wildlife needs more people like her. Maybe she'll kill a grizzly on her next hunt. People piss and moan about the damage the wolves and bear do to the elk, yet are to cheap to waste a bullet.

Life is good live it while you can.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Having been around a Husky or two, I’m sure the little schit deserved it.

That is good!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Another example of how social media and drive by media is just where two dicks met.
Only a goofy suburbanite with no outdoor experience would mistake a dog for a wolf, only a goofy suburbanite with no outdoor experience would lament it’s killing.
I like dogs, but packs chasing deer or cattle have to be dealt with. Ours gets out and slips her collar on occasion and I worry about her a bit till she gets back home (a few hours later) just because we’re surrounded by idiots.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Valsdad
More fodder for the antis.

Wonder if there will be an investigation as to who dropped a dozen dogs off in the wilderness. Wife rescued some Newfoundland pups from a few miles out a forest road in AZ once. Cutest things ever. We, and our dogs, had the pleasure of their company for a few days until we found a shelter that could take them.

I dislike the folks that abandon dogs in the woods more than the dumb woman who shot one.

Amen to that Geno!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

140 members (300_savage, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 260madman, 27 invisible), 1,188 guests, and 935 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,471
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.