Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
https://www.foxnews.com/us/after-ma...more-police-file-gun-charges-against-him

I wonder how long a GoFundMe for his legal fees would stay up?!?

Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other. - Ronald Reagan

For why should my freedom be judged by another man's conscience? - 1 Corinthians 10:29
GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Baltimore LMAO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I hope Mr. Muldrow can prevail in this case and get Maryland's law overturned. I agree it is a violation of his Second Ammendment rights.

N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
What a shame that the cops always find a way to go after the good guy. It brings truth to the saying that no good deed goes unpunished

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We’re it not for the cops, politicians like these would just be azzholes with bad ideas.

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
He must (or should) have known the laws. Surprising how many don’t.

If he did, he opted for the “judged by twelve” option over “carried by six”.

One thing he has going for him, he’s Black, can’t hurt. If he were White it’d be in the news cycle already.

I doubt a dismissal is on the table, if not hopefully
it can be pled down.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Please disable your ad blocker to allow ads on Fox!

Why do you guys keep posting referencing sources that pull this schitt???

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Baltimore deserves everything it gets.

I used to fly into there for a job I had going in Martinsburg, WV. Their PD must have buddies at the airport that report who flies in with a checked handgun, as I got stopped about a mile from the rental car place, "Just to check" if I had my weapon correctly secured.

TSA says ammo has to be locked in the dame container as the handgun. To legally transport in MD they have to be secured in separate locked containers.

I read their dang book, and in my locked suitcase I had two TSA approved pistol cases, one with my weapon and one with my ammo. Very professional Sargent allowed as to I had it correct but he wanted to know how I got the ammo out of the handgun case. Told him the truth, I swapped it in the bathroom of the airport, as I knew that driving with them both in the same container was a crime there.

I also remember that WV had a sign on the state line that said "Stop and load" for travelers coming from MD.

I felt safer in Mexico.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Seafire
Please disable your ad blocker to allow ads on Fox!

Why do you guys keep posting referencing sources that pull this schitt???

^^^THIS^^^

I may not be smart but I can lift heavy objects

I have a shotgun so I have no need for a 30-06.....
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by philgood80
https://www.foxnews.com/us/after-ma...more-police-file-gun-charges-against-him

I wonder how long a GoFundMe for his legal fees would stay up?!?
I don't know why you'd want to use GoFundMe. You know they keep 10%?

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Maryland police cars have automatic license plate readers... they run constantly while their police cruisers are on the streets.

The software is tied to a CCW database...

Fair warning to anyone that travels to or thru that chithole.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Maryland police cars have automatic license plate readers... they run constantly while their police cruisers are on the streets.

A good friend has a BiL who is a retired Maryland State Trooper, the guy said when he was a Cop he used to pull over Texas plates on purpose, just to fish for firearm violations.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
We’re it not for the cops, politicians like these would just be azzholes with bad ideas.

Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

A good friend has a BiL who is a retired Maryland State Trooper, the guy said when he was a Cop he used to pull over Texas plates on purpose, just to fish for firearm violations.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I agree that this is a 2nd amendment violation but at the same time it is imperative to know and understand the lawless gun laws of every state.

In addition, if you conceal carry in a state that doesn't recognize your CCL then for Pete's sake don't offer up any information (as a general rule) when talking to the police (because you never know when you are talking to a rotten apple).

All of this could have been avoided if he would have kept silent about the gun.

But, it's always easier to Monday morning quarterback!

Last edited by MPat70; 09/28/22.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

And which CCW databases are they connected to?

Only MD?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Except that being black can get you killed without an excuse!

Phil

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil
Drink much Kool aid?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Phil
Living in imagination land.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Valsdad

And which CCW databases are they connected to?

Only MD?

They aren't. The tag readers are only tied to MVA/DMV records. When I took the CCW class, the instructor spent some time speaking about your interaction with police during a traffic stop. We discussed whether or not to tell the officer if you're carrying. The instructor, a former State Trooper, recommended that you tell the officer that you are carrying. Someone brought up the question that wouldn't he already know, if your were the owner of the vehicle, that you also have a CCW? He specifically said that the State Police CCW database IS NOT LINKED to the MVA database and that you should tell the officer that you're carrying.

We were just talking about this last night after shooting. Several of us shoot sporting clays with the county sheriff and a couple of friends of mine know him personally. This buddy of mine said that he was talking to him last week about this, and he said that his officers are instructed not to ask and he told my buddy not to tell unless you're asked to get out of the car. That right there tells me that the cops don't have that info.

In regards to this story, the guy is an idiot. That would be like me going into VA without a license and getting caught and crying about it. He knew damn right well that he was carrying illegally. If he didn't know, he's even more of an idiot.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Phil
That is absolutely untrue.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

675 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 67 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,631
Posts18,455,194
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.