Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
https://www.ctinsider.com/news/article/Maryland-men-fentanyl-Skittles-Nerds-boxes-17462291.php

(Those were discovered ... how many got-through?)

When are we going-to declare war on the drug cartels and their minions?

How many children are gonna die?

Do it now ....

1 - Declare the Drug Cartels as Terrorist Organizations.

2 - Warn Mexico and China that we will strike, militarily, any operations that are involved in the manufacturing and trafficking of these drugs into our country ... across our borders.

3 - Take-out the ships and planes bringing the drugs into the Mexican ports for distribution into our country.

4 - Strike Drug Cartel operations inside of Mexico.

5 - Shut down our border.

6 - Make it law in this country .... you get caught transporting or dealing fentanyl, you get arrested, tried and convicted, you get the death penalty.

Of course there would have-to-be compromise to get this done. Make Marijuana legal ... treat it like alcohol. Cocaine .... I dunno how to handle that. Crack cocaine .... what do we do with that? I dunno. Heroine? Heroine is one of those things .... Darwin tends to take care of Heroine users in short order. No society has ever been able to completely shut-down opium/heroine abuse.

Fentanyl .... it's evil. China and Mexico know what they are doing and they're doing-it intentionally. It's past time to start eliminating everyone involved with bringing fentanyl into this country and then distributing-it. Bury them alive for all I care ... bullets to the back of the head .... drawn and quartered would be apropos as far as I'm concerned. $#!+ has got to stop .... they're killing the children. It's bad enough that our kids are addicted to sugary colorful candy bull$#!+ as-it-is .... but now, this obviously evil insidious tactic by Mexico-Drug Cartels-China .... it's time to declare war on these [bleep].

[Linked Image from s.hdnux.com]

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I agree.
Except for the compromise.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fools errand. The war on drugs was won by drugs a long time ago. Prohibition doesn't work. Never has, never will.

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Too much money made by .gov. never been a war on drugs. All bs.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Government has no incentive to solve problems. Government identifies and/or creates problems, creates a new bureaucracy and then starts throwing money at it.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It’ll never fuggin happen. Crooked ass Biden Crime Family, Piglosi, China Mitch, And their Handlers are probably all getting major Kickback $$$$$ from the Cartels, and China Fentanyl manufactures.
Too much money at stake.
Ole Crackhead Hunter is probably in charge of collecting and distributing the money. 😡

And HELL No to any compromise.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
They were using candy as a cover for smuggling the drug.

That’s not the same as distributing the drug to kids because kids like candy

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
AG Garland talked tough about this yesterday. He emphasized getting fentanyl off the streets. He never said anything about stopping it from coming across the border.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 45_100
Government has no incentive to solve problems. Government identifies and/or creates problems, creates a new bureaucracy and then starts throwing money at it.

Yep. Like Guden Biden using “Covid Relief” funds to hand out packages to the Doper’s with free syringes
And free crack pipes included. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'll skin the Mother Fuuker alive if I catch them offering drugs to my kids or grandkids.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 12344mag
I'll skin the Mother Fuuker alive if I catch them offering drugs to my kids or grandkids.

Corn harvester would be my preferred method, large wood chipper would be second. It would end up being whichever one I got to first.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Well, if it was legal, would there be a need to disguise it in candy wrappers?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I'd rather not have to worry about my kids/grandkids saying yes. Teaching them to swim is better than being mad at the lake.

That said - you'll never get rid of something by killing supply, only the market. Go after users, not suppliers. Harder to do given the volume on each side but base economics and prohibition history are hard to ignore.

Me

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Teal

I'd rather not have to worry about my kids/grandkids saying yes. Teaching them to swim is better than being mad at the lake.

I don't think it works that way.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Teal

I don't think it works that way.

Teach your kids to do the right thing is easier than fighting all the evil 1:1. The old adage about difference between a boy and a girl - worrying about all the dicks or just the 1 dick.

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They are just using the Yellowbrick Road FJB paved for them.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Honest question:

Everytime I hear about why aren't we declaring war against drug cartels I ask the same question?

How many local, state and government politicians do you think the Cartel is either paying off or holding the threat of killing their whole family if they support extreme measures against the cartels?

If we were really serious about "the war on drugs" we would have invaded Central America in force years ago.

Yes, we need to declare war and the US military should be deployed to the maximum and eradicate every cartel stronghold worldwide, but as long as we have greedy spinless politicians the drug problem will only get worse.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Give the "mules" a choice- - - -summary execution when they're caught, or flip on the next level up the supply chain. Enough of them will turn on their bosses that it won't take long to find the local kingpins, and offer them the same deal. Then say "I lied!" and shoot 'em anyway.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
stoners are going to try to get stoned. No way to stop that.

Sam......

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
You're talking one of Satan's many tentacles.

Trump is after the Illuminati Cabal, the AshkeNAZI false Jews, the Khazarian Mafia, the Kenites, the head of the snake, the decendants of Cain and Satan. 1 John 3:11-12.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/28/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

281 members (16penny, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 204guy, 1minute, 34 invisible), 2,307 guests, and 1,007 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,171
Posts18,465,362
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.