Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I had a college roomie who was the son of the CEO of a huge aerospace company. He got real drunk and crapped in the urinal. We took pictures and blackmailed him into buying us Girls Gone Wild videos.

BP-B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
It all Depends...

L
LBP Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L

There is a South Park episode for every situation in life!

Last edited by LBP; 09/28/22.

Will Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

Will Munny: We all got it coming, kid.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Never happened.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by tdbob
I never crapped in a urinal, but I did upper deck one in my younger years.

Yep. Upper deckers. And in commercial/business heads. Never a private residence. When they earn it they earn it.

No, never dumped in a urinal.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Three guys wake up less than bright-eyed and bushy-tailed one January 1st. In recounting the adventures of the previous night, which involved visiting many parties (some of which they even had been invited to attend), the discussion turned to what had most impressed them at the various venues. One fellow, obviously the most worthy of the crew, voted for the place with the trophy room displaying impressive heads, hides, and other memorabilia from six continents. Another, perhaps the most refined of the group thought that the artwork in another residence was simply marvelous. The third, the practical member of the trio, allowed that the place with the golden toilet was incredible. There followed a heated discussion revolving around the insistence of the other two that no place they had visited had any such thing. Undeterred by their denial, the third party insisted on its existence. Naturally, money was placed on the table and the matter needed to be settled. This involved retracing their steps of the previous evening in search of the golden throne. Their inquiries resulted in polite denials, to doors being slammed in their faces, to threat of the constabulary being contacted. After many hours of fruitless searching, they finally came to the last place that they remembered visiting. Upon their asking if this residence did, in fact, contain a golden toilet, the person at the door turned and hollered, "Hey, Earl, the guy that tschidt in your tuba is back!"

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Not that I recall.

Pretty sure when younger I peed in more than one sink in a bar bathroom when the other units were full.

Philosophy back when I was drinking was................................It's just another porcelain fixture.
When I worked for the railroad my roommate came in drunk one night, couldn't find the bathroom so he pissed in a dresser drawer. Then he tried to brew a cup of coffee and set the bedspread on fire. The motel manager was not amused and kicked us both out the next day.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
How about a washing machine?

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Nope, but I did see two Mexicans snort cocaine off of a urinal.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I never did, but we were inspecting a school in Newark, NJ and the State guy always wanted to inspect the chit house because they always get skipped. Walked in with 3-4 guys from Newark Board of Ed and there's a big doogie in the urinal and a bunch of blood on the floor. Officials apologize and ask us to leave because of the blood.

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by bubbajay
How about a washing machine?

Wrong thread

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
went to 4H camp in 6th grade.

Someone took a dump in the urinal.

Camp counselor took us in there and made us all look at it, then told us we'd all have to clean it if the guilty party didn't confess.

There were a bunch of inner city kids at the camp and they let him know in no uncertain terms they paid to be at that camp and they weren't cleaning a damn bathroom

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Nope buddy [bleep] in a washing machine at a party one night when the bathroom was occupied. Cleaned up with some clothes sitting next to it and went back to the party.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
One of my hunting buddies is famous for upper deckers. They had to bolt the toilet tank lid on at the local watering hole.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I am a man - the world is my urinal so - yes, yes I have.

Me

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I might be an ass hole but I do have respect for other peoples property. No.

Camp is where you make it.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by tzone
I might be an ass hole but I do have respect for other peoples property. No.

This.

I ran into a high school classmate in a full bar bathroom one night. He started pissing in the sink, then the garbage, then the floor etc. giggling like a little girl. When others confronted him, he looked to me for help and I just laughed and said you're on your own on this one. He came out with a fat lip. LOL

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Mr_Harry
Originally Posted by tdbob
I never crapped in a urinal, but I did upper deck one in my younger years.

Yep. Upper deckers. And in commercial/business heads. Never a private residence. When they earn it they earn it.

No, never dumped in a urinal.

Did the janitor making $6 bucks an hour earn it?

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
No, but when I was in grade school, the bathroom had a trough for a urinal that pretty much ran the length of the wall. One day there was a turd laying in it that looked all the world like a king cobra. All I can figure was that whoever did it had to start letting it out, then sort of scoot sideways until it was all out. It was long a your arm and straight as a string line!!!

Last edited by gregintenn; 09/29/22.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The sh*t you guys talk about here...

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
685 members (12344mag, 160user, 12308300, 17CalFan, 16Racing, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,693 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,620
Posts18,398,530
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.