24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If you haven't had your picture taken with John Burns, you haven't made it.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
BP-B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
But what about Costanza?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by kingston
If you haven't had your picture taken with John Burns, you haven't made it.
John has begged him several times, but without getting Kyle in the shot it was no go….

S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Teal
I've never been jealous of someone else's poor reputation. (and that's not a fallacy, you have a poor reputation here and other places frequented by sportsmen)

Id imagine you typed that and thought to yourself "I'll bet he will care about my opinion" Then I laughed and laughed. (like this) laugh

Thanks for entertaining me tiger.

I couldn't quite make out the words on the award plaque.

It was just another corporate sponsorship plaque. Ive got boxes of them. I partner with many state and national orgs. They like to thank corporate sponsors with a plaque. It cool. Everybody wins. (then you get upset and pout so I win again)

Originally Posted by Rooster7
Well I for one, am not jealous, pouting, angry or pissing and moaning.

Oh but you are son. Over and over. I own your emotions (and have for years) I can script what I can make you do and type. Its like im the puppet master for you and other pouters like turdbuster and the other jealous pugs her. If funny as hell.

A few days ago this thread had 1200 views, now its over 3000. Like moths drawn to a flame. Fans like you guys are the best. The fact I can cause you to do what I want you to do at the drop of a hat is freakin awesome.

Any-who, we are packing for the move up north. While pacing, the neighbors stopped by to help us pack boxes and load stuff but I quickly learned that they were useless at doing that stuff. Mostly they were just in the way. Here is a picture of them.

They have been visiting us for the last 4 years and raising their young in our back yard. We will miss them and the many turkey and deer and foxes that called our place their home.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

We are only 12 days from closing on the new property and then listing this property for sale. I havent even bought a WI archery deer lic. as I doubt there will be much time for bowhunting this season. I postponed all my out of the country and out of state hunts for now until things settle back down.

Ill check back later to read more pouting and whining and pissing and moaning an jealous rants (that I know you will flock here to emote) Really lean into it, lift with your back. Im worth it.

Your friend
The Adventure Bowhunter. grin

Last edited by sharp_things; 09/24/22.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Ya, well your "neighbors" are grain feeders, so I can see why your place would be a prime destination. I can also see why anything or anyone that lives around you would be more than happy to help you pack your bags…dick wattle

IC B2

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Seems like corn is legal there?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sharp_things
Originally Posted by Teal
I've never been jealous of someone else's poor reputation. (and that's not a fallacy, you have a poor reputation here and other places frequented by sportsmen)

Id imagine you typed that and thought to yourself "I'll bet he will care about my opinion" Then I laughed and laughed. (like this) laugh

Thanks for entertaining me tiger.

I couldn't quite make out the words on the award plaque.

It was just another corporate sponsorship plaque. Ive got boxes of them. I partner with many state and national orgs. They like to thank corporate sponsors with a plaque. It cool. Everybody wins. (then you get upset and pout so I win again)

Oh but you are son. Over and over. I own your emotions (and have for years) I can script what I can make you do and type. Its like im the puppet master for you and other pouters like turdbuster and the other jealous pugs her. If funny as hell.

A few days ago this thread had 1200 views, now its over 3000. Like moths drawn to a flame. Fans like you guys are the best. The fact I can cause you to do what I want you to do at the drop of a hat is freakin awesome.

Any-who, we are packing for the move up north. While pacing, the neighbors stopped by to help us pack boxes and load stuff but I quickly learned that they were useless at doing that stuff. Mostly they were just in the way. Here is a picture of them.

They have been visiting us for the last 4 years and raising their young in our back yard. We will miss them and the many turkey and deer and foxes that called our place their home.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

We are only 12 days from closing on the new property and then listing this property for sale. I havent even bought a WI archery deer lic. as I doubt there will be much time for bowhunting this season. I postponed all my out of the country and out of state hunts for now until things settle back down.

Ill check back later to read more pouting and whining and pissing and moaning an jealous rants (that I know you will flock here to emote) Really lean into it, lift with your back. Im worth it.

Your friend
The Adventure Bowhunter. grin

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DICKHEAD ON THIS WORLDWIDE WEBSITE.......congrats!!

Last edited by 300MAG; 09/28/22.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ElmerFudd
Seems like corn is legal there?

Corn is legal everywhere. It's when you spread it on the ground in front of your blind and shoot dinks eating it that you run into problems.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

That suit has given me the best laughs ever, over the years. The first time you posted it, I literally had tears running down my cheeks!

TFF!!

Camp is where you make it.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
722 members (16penny, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1234, 10gaugemag, 160user, 65 invisible), 3,135 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,745
Posts18,401,279
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.