Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I bet Y'all eat chicken feet like someone I know...

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter

What part of the Chica is that?

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

What part of the Chica is that?

They are pretty good. Also, when making broth throw a bunch of them in for a thicker, richer broth (I think it's the collagen? ).

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Sounds delicious.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dude, that sounds delicious.

Them Africans prolly stole the recipe from some Sicilians.

I've got a recipe for some anchovy sauce I need to try sometime when the wife is away. Maybe next week, she takes our old dog to the cardiologist and visits her family while down that way.

Think I'll get some heart, liver, or tongue out of the freezer for the grill too.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B2

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Now you have a meal in a bowel.
Oops. Had them damned anchovies on my mind..

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
.....RITZ Crackers, for serving.....
Well, at least there is one redeeming part of that culinary car wreck.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Large pizza would probably be cheaper and is certainly better tasting and you don’t have to cook it or clean up…
If you’re really craving fish, waste a slice and pile the fish on.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I personally don’t think that I could ever possibly be hungry enough to eat the recipe in the OP. I use small baitfish for bait just as god intended. I was 60 miles offshore 2 days ago catching albacore and we used anchovies for the live bait stops and “chumming” with great affect but it NEVER occurred to me that I was using someone’s dinner as bait. 😂. Sardines, anchovies, herring….that’s only used for catching real fish….

I’m pretty particular when it comes to fish for table fare and I don’t like “fishy” tasting fish. Everything gets bled immediately and iced down so that the finished product is top quality.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad

I've got a recipe for some anchovy sauce I need to try sometime when the wife is away. Maybe next week, she takes our old dog to the cardiologist and visits her family while down that way.

Think I'll get some heart, liver, or tongue out of the freezer for the grill too.

Damn right it sounds good.

These janers forget about Tunisia, Morocco and the like.

They are thinking of them Africans a little further south.

I still haven't made my antichuchos de corrazon. I have the

Aji panca too and the achiote.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I personally don’t think that I could ever possibly be hungry enough to eat the recipe in the OP. I use small baitfish for bait just as god intended. I was 60 miles offshore 2 days ago catching albacore and we used anchovies for the live bait stops and “chumming” with great affect but it NEVER occurred to me that I was using someone’s dinner as bait. 😂. Sardines, anchovies, herring….that’s only used for catching real fish….

I’m pretty particular when it comes to fish for table fare and I don’t like “fishy” tasting fish. Everything gets bled immediately and iced down so that the finished product is top quality.

Top quality...so you mean you don't like fish then?

Ewww! This fish tastes like fish not breading and tartar sauce! Ewwww!

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Damn right it sounds good.

These janers forget about Tunisia, Morocco and the like.

They are thinking of them Africans a little further south.

I still haven't made my antichuchos de corrazon. I have the

Aji panca too and the achiote.

I'll have to look up that recipe. Don't have those last two ingredients on hand, but I think I've seen them in our stores.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I've always liked sardines, but used to think the same way about chovies.

Why not use them to catch something good to eat.

Now, I like most every fish around. 'xcpt maybe carp.

In it is contentment

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Small carp from cold clear water really ain't bad.

But you could not pay me enough to eat those slimy stinking bastards from the muddy Snake River.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Pepper poppers with vegetable soup here.

I used to smoke saltwater catfish when I was a hungry poor teenager. That is one nasty fish don’t think I could eat it now. They’re plentiful around the boat docks In S Fla

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Top quality...so you mean you don't like fish then?

Ewww! This fish tastes like fish not breading and tartar sauce! Ewwww!

😁

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jahrs
Pepper poppers with vegetable soup here.

I used to smoke saltwater catfish when I was a hungry poor teenager. That is one nasty fish don’t think I could eat it now. They’re plentiful around the boat docks In S Fla
I know a couple of people who say Hardheads are ok...

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Where do you get the scotch bonnet peppers?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by DavePrice
Where do you get the scotch bonnet peppers?

Could sub some habaneros if you can't find them locally. If in Chandler try Lee Lee's, AJs, Sprouts...have seen them sporadically in each place.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

392 members (12344mag, 1lesfox, 06hunter59, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 37 invisible), 1,861 guests, and 1,035 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,602
Posts18,454,671
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.