Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
I hate it when Fast Food ain't!
Easy to walk out. Drove away from Sonic last week.

10 minutes after order my food wasn't out, 2 other cars were all that had been there the whole time.

Started the ride and into reverse I went. Bet they had a surprise when they walked out with food and nobody was in the stall.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 09/30/22.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Taco Bell only makes Taco Bells “fast food” VERSION of Mexican food…pre formed taco shells?…GMAFB… their burritos are better now than they were in the 60s, but they still suck…

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

10 minutes after order my food wasn't out, 2 other cars were all that had been there the whole time.

Started the ride and into reverse I went. Bet they had a surprise when they walked out with food and nobody was in the stall.

Locally, Sonic and Taco BellySwell are the worst in our small town. It's not brain surgery or something. We don't go to either place often, but the last time we went to our local Taco Bell, the service was unexpectedly good. I refuse to even go back to our local Sonic, they're so pitiful I won't even bother with them.
My food at home is a heckuva lot better, anyway, than either place.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
How does Chik Fil A get all the top tier workers? 3 lanes in the drive through. Line wrapped all the way around to the street. In and out in 5 minutes. Food served with a smile and “My pleasure” and it’s hot and correct.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag

Locally, Sonic and Taco BellySwell are the worst in our small town. It's not brain surgery or something. We don't go to either place often, but the last time we went to our local Taco Bell, the service was unexpectedly good. I refuse to even go back to our local Sonic, they're so pitiful I won't even bother with them.
My food at home is a heckuva lot better, anyway, than either place.
This is one close to work. Won't be going back. As you said, far from great food but needed lunch at work.

Ended up at Taco Bell. Talk about expensive.

Rarely eat out anymore and am reminded why we don't as most times it's bad service, bad food or both. Costs too much to compromise.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 09/30/22.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
IC B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by remaction
And then we have this, my wife bought the Pringles Party Stack last week:

[video:youtube]https://youtube.com/shorts/uTDaSYSgg3s[/video]

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
Yeah fast food is too expensive and too slow these days. I can be 20 cars deep in the Chik Fil A line and get done faster than being 5 deep in the McDonalds drive thru.

Haven’t been to a Taco Bell in probably close to a decade. Not with Senor Taco in the neighborhood.

Last edited by Futura; 09/30/22.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I like Taco Bell. I know, you can get better food at a real Mex restaurant. I have spent 6 months travelling around Mexico, from Veracruz to the Pacific coast, and from Isla Mujeres to Monterrey, and I have probably eaten more real Mexican food than you have.

But I drove a truck over the road for 8 years and I ate lots of Taco Bell, especially the Burrito Supreme. Tastes good, low in fat and lots of B vitamins, fiber and protein. Hell of a lot better for you than a Whopper or Big Mac 'n fries. I ate that Burrito Supreme 3 days a week and never tired of it.

Sadly, several years ago quality slipped on that item, mainly, they started putting half the refried beans in it.

Three years ago you could go to Taco Bell and be out in 5 minutes, great service pre-corona.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I like Taco Bell. I know, you can get better food at a real Mex restaurant. I have spent 6 months travelling around Mexico, from Veracruz to the Pacific coast, and from Isla Mujeres to Monterrey, and I have probably eaten more real Mexican food than you have.

But I drove a truck over the road for 8 years and I ate lots of Taco Bell, especially the Burrito Supreme. Tastes good, low in fat and lots of B vitamins, fiber and protein. Hell of a lot better for you than a Whopper or Big Mac 'n fries. I ate that Burrito Supreme 3 days a week and never tired of it.

Sadly, several years ago quality slipped on that item, mainly, they started putting half the refried beans in it.

Three years ago you could go to Taco Bell and be out in 5 minutes, great service pre-corona.

Hahaha!

Quite the palate.....

I am MAGA.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
I drove a truck over the road for 8 years and I ate lots of Taco Bell

There would be a bit of an issue there for me. grin

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
If you are so sophisticated that Taco Bell turns your stomach, then don't eat there.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Got a real Mexican place thats great
Nice folks too.

Kids really like it.

Yup, it aint Taco Bell.
Who cares?

A mexican pizza or double steak burrito and a Baja blast aint bad. Just is what it is.

The way some talk on here youd think they were movie stars w private chefs.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Rolling a joint is an ART. Just not anyone can roll a joint. It takes years of practice to do it.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It goes back a while. Maybe 25 years ago we went into a new pizza place in a small town near us. They took our order immediately but it took us 45 min to get it. Except for several guys drinking beer, no food, we were the only ones in the place. They didn't stay in business long.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by remaction
I went into Taco Bell in Reedsburg, WI for a quick meal as I had to pick my wife up at 6:30.
There was one person in line in front of me. That should have left me 30 minutes to peruse the next door gun store.
I entered at 5:45, they took the order from the guy in front of me at about 5:50. (warning sign 1)
They took my order of 1 burrito at 6:02. (warning sign 2)
I received my burrito at 6:31
I was about out of my mind, I know my face was red hot at about 20 minutes in, but I tried to keep my cool. It actually got to be funny later on as I had to stay just to see how long this burrito would take.
There were about 4 teenagers and 1 adult working, the kids kept walking around, looking up at the monitor but not accomplishing anything.
I had to savor that burrito as it must have been very carefully prepared.

We are f**cked as a society...there is way too much free money floating around.

Wisconsin's version of a "hard worker" is nothing short of hilarious.

Some of the laziest, most worthless fugks known to man.

Not all of them, but the majority for sure.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
L
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
L
I am pretty sure the "Wait Time" at some food serving places is based on the staff's decision to drag it out as long as possible.
I am not so sure that many folks filling positions are people that want a job!.

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by LouisB
I am pretty sure the "Wait Time" at some food serving places is based on the staff's decision to drag it out as long as possible.
I am not so sure that many folks filling positions are people that want a job!.
Yeah, but unemployment is below 4%. smirk

LGB

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
If you are so sophisticated that Taco Bell turns your stomach, then don't eat there.

It's not about sophistication or turning my stomach in the sense of making me ill. In fact I used to love their basic tostadas. It's just that the fiber from the lettuce and refried beans was inspirational to me which could interrupt driving long stretches.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mathman

It's not about sophistication or turning my stomach in the sense of making me ill. In fact I used to love their basic tostadas. It's just that the fiber from the lettuce and refried beans was inspirational to me which could interrupt driving long stretches.

Then they should serve them in the morning so a fella could enjoy one before his constitutional and be sure of working things out.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Taco Bell is flat fugking awesome.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

637 members (1badf350, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 73 invisible), 2,548 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,687
Posts18,456,421
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.