Hop To
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
I won't post in the thread started by the fat, drunk scumbag from WY, but I've seen what's posted there by him and his faux-Jew cock holster.

I have no interest in either side of the fight but for the life of me I can't see how anyone would shill for Ukraine. I am no fan of Putin or the Russians generally, but my family lived in Ukraine before and during WW2 and I know that Ukrainians are not people who deserve support. They are not only corrupt, they have a long history of collaborating with evil. Yesterday started the anniversary of the Babi Yar massacre, where Ukrainians collaborated with Nazis to slaughter over 30,000 people over the course of about a week.

Some of my family perished in those Ukrainian ravines and some (like my father's immediate family) got the message and exited their temporary home in Ukraine. They were brutalized and robbed by their former Ukrainian neighbors before they could get to the US.

Russia has its own history of slaughtering innocents, but the bizarre lauding of Ukraine as the home to freedom and justice is simply unhinged. Even in recent years, Ukrainian corruption has been legendary (ask Biden).

There are no good guys in this war.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
GB1

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Remsen
...the bizarre lauding of Ukraine as the home to freedom and justice....

I have not seen that anywhere. Could point us to examples of that? It's a sincere request.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Thank for the perspective Remsen...

It is ALWAYS good to know the truth (good or bad) in ALL THINGS.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by plumbum

I have not seen that anywhere. Could point us to examples of that? It's a sincere request.

Plumbdumb.... don't be stupid, you know as well as everyone else the MSM/Democrat party has portrayed Ukraine as good people simply fighting for freedom and we need to assist them in preserving Democracy.... what a joke

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
#PrayForUkraine

Lol

That is a corrupt, inept part of the world. Let them figure it out on their own.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I won't post in the thread started by the fat, drunk scumbag from WY, but I've seen what's posted there by him and his faux-Jew cock holster.

I have no interest in either side of the fight but for the life of me I can't see how anyone would shill for Ukraine. I am no fan of Putin or the Russians generally, but my family lived in Ukraine before and during WW2 and I know that Ukrainians are not people who deserve support. They are not only corrupt, they have a long history of collaborating with evil. Yesterday started the anniversary of the Babi Yar massacre, where Ukrainians collaborated with Nazis to slaughter over 30,000 people over the course of about a week.

Some of my family perished in those Ukrainian ravines and some (like my father's immediate family) got the message and exited their temporary home in Ukraine. They were brutalized and robbed by their former Ukrainian neighbors before they could get to the US.

Russia has its own history of slaughtering innocents, but the bizarre lauding of Ukraine as the home to freedom and justice is simply unhinged. Even in recent years, Ukrainian corruption has been legendary (ask Biden).

Yep, a classic example of internecine conflict.

There will likely be no winners, except perhaps oligarchs on either side and that dang military/industrial complex.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Lotsa houses around here with blue/yellow flags flying (instead of an American flag). Pisses me off.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

You are a danger to our democracy. Lol
Autocorrect almost wrote that line by itself, spooky.
Nice post, btw.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Don't listen to him Remsen.

He is a troll.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I really don’t see how the behavior of the Ukes 80 years ago reflects on their grand (and great-grand) children fighting for their country today.

We don’t hold even the Germans or the Japs to that standard. Not even the Vietnamese, really. Might as well mention Israel, while I’m at it. Yeah, Russia and the Holodomor. I’ll see your 30,000 victims, and raise you 5 million Ukrainians forcibly starved by Stalin.

By that standard, due to the large number of black eyes the US has suffered, this country doesn’t deserve support, but it does. Despite slavery, Jim Crow, Indian wars, McCarthyism, Roe v Wade, our children aren’t responsible for our and our parents mistakes.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Dutch
I really don’t see how the behavior of the Ukes 80 years ago reflects on their grand (and great-grand) children fighting for their country today.

We don’t hold even the Germans or the Japs to that standard. Not even the Vietnamese, really. Might as well mention Israel, while I’m at it. Yeah, Russia and the Holodomor. I’ll see your 30,000 victims, and raise you 5 million Ukrainians forcibly starved by Stalin.

By that standard, due to the large number of black eyes the US has suffered, this country doesn’t deserve support, but it does. Despite slavery, Jim Crow, Indian wars, McCarthyism, Roe v Wade, our children aren’t responsible for our and our parents mistakes.

Those Azov fellows seem to be carrying on the Nazi traditions of Ukraine quite well. Then there is the near deification of Stepan Bandera.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I don’t understand how we can send them billions when we have a porous border, drug deaths through the roof, no manufacturing base, a welfare state about to topple, & homeless people sleeping [bleep] and shooting up in the streets and no money to address the problems.

Seems to me ya clean up yer own house before screwing up other people.

WE HAVE NO MONEY. WE ARE IN DEBT TO THE TUNE OF UNIMAGINABLE NUMBERS

34,000,000,000,000 and counting

Sheesh what a bunch of brainless twats

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What we have is the number one most corrupt country in Europe fighting with the number two most crop country in Europe. I will leave it to you all to figure out who's number one and who's number two.

Frankly, we have no dog in that fight as a country. About the only thing I could root for or against is the way Ukraine has become an appendage of global homo. So if I don't root for Russia I root against those who currently rule Ukraine. Partial because Ukraine's rulers are not Ukrainian.

Regards,

deadlift_dude
“The very first essential for success is a perpetually constant and regular employment of violence.”
----Fred Rogers
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Where were you born?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Try this for starters

Last edited by Remsen; 09/30/22.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Like I said, I am supporting neither Russia nor Ukraine, just asking why some people are treating a country that collaborated with Nazis and has a long history of corruption as though they are saints. Both sides stink.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Absolutely right ! But you just skipped right over the reason for the current war. The the ethnic cleansing and genocide of ethnic Russians by the Ukrainian Nazis government that we installed. All this both sides are bad is BS. The Ukraine is the bad actor and the Russians are in the right in this conflict. There is no grey at all.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
every position and 'explanation' I have seen on the 'fire about this issue is absolute BS. Russia and Ukraine, along with every other player from the old Soviet Union are scumbags, killers, commie bastards and bad actors. They can all ES&D.

Sam......

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Hmmm, this from a New Yorker, California Jew, suddenly sportsman who just happened to find his way to The Campfire .

Deepest apologies for your family’s rugged past. As you say, many suffered but not just Jews.

Kiss this Episcopalian’s Goy ass and put that in your cock holster. It ain’t kosher but it’ll do for you long enough.

Shalom

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I won't get into the 24HCF bickering about which of those two countries is worse. The money sent to the Ukrainians could have and should have been spent securing our southern border. Our wall would be finished, with change left over, and our invasion would have ceased. Holy crap!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

154 members (69sportfury, 35, 2UP, 300jimmy, 17 invisible), 1,380 guests, and 933 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,718
Posts18,457,134
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.