Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Dutch
I really don’t see how the behavior of the Ukes 80 years ago reflects on their grand (and great-grand) children fighting for their country today.

We don’t hold even the Germans or the Japs to that standard. Not even the Vietnamese, really. Might as well mention Israel, while I’m at it. Yeah, Russia and the Holodomor. I’ll see your 30,000 victims, and raise you 5 million Ukrainians forcibly starved by Stalin.

By that standard, due to the large number of black eyes the US has suffered, this country doesn’t deserve support, but it does. Despite slavery, Jim Crow, Indian wars, McCarthyism, Roe v Wade, our children aren’t responsible for our and our parents mistakes.

Like I said, I am supporting neither Russia nor Ukraine, just asking why some people are treating a country that collaborated with Nazis and has a long history of corruption as though they are saints. Both sides stink.

It’s good to see Israel remaining unaligned.

Like you said, you support neither.

Not one person here said that either side was clean or saintly but thanks for your unaligned opinion.

BP-B2

R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Houston_2
I really don’t see how the behavior of the Ukes 80 years ago reflects on their grand (and great-grand) children fighting for their country today.

We don’t hold even the Germans or the Japs to that standard. Not even the Vietnamese, really. Might as well mention Israel, while I’m at it. Yeah, Russia and the Holodomor. I’ll see your 30,000 victims, and raise you 5 million Ukrainians forcibly starved by Stalin.

By that standard, due to the large number of black eyes the US has suffered, this country doesn’t deserve support, but it does. Despite slavery, Jim Crow, Indian wars, McCarthyism, Roe v Wade, our children aren’t responsible for our and our parents mistakes.

Like I said, I am supporting neither Russia nor Ukraine, just asking why some people are treating a country that collaborated with Nazis and has a long history of corruption as though they are saints. Both sides stink.

Not one person here said that either side was clean or saintly but thanks for your unaligned opinion.

Thanks for bumping up the post count, Mrs Burns!

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There are double standards with lives of some worth great deal more than others. The US government (along with Britain and Russia) gave certain assurances to Ukrainians when they gave up their nuclear arsenal. You need to help them to keep your credibility in tact. Russia is the aggressor and British guarantees never guaranteed anything meaning all falls on the taxpayers of United States.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Slavek
There are double standards with lives of some worth great deal more than others. The US government (along with Britain and Russia) gave certain assurances to Ukrainians when they gave up their nuclear arsenal. You need to help them to keep your credibility in tact. Russia is the aggressor and British guarantees never guaranteed anything meaning all falls on the taxpayers of United States.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Why the confusion with USSR vs Russia. Not the same gov. leaders. It appears that the Russian leadership today is attempting to bring back the leadership before the USSR.

I'll see your 5 million Ukrainians and raise you 60 million White Russians murdered by the Bolsheviks and changing Mother Russia to the USSR [with the help of the US].

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Thanks for bumping up the post count, Mrs Burns!

You are more than welcome , Jew Lawyer.

You ever settle those child support issues?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

What LOL? Does anyone give a sh.t about what Germans did to Gypsies during World War II?

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I won't get into the 24HCF bickering about which of those two countries is worse. The money sent to the Ukrainians could have and should have been spent securing our southern border. Our wall would be finished, with change left over, and our invasion would have ceased. Holy crap!!!

There’s no denying that. You ain’t wrong.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
What LOL? Does anyone give a sh.t about what Germans did to Gypsies during World War II?

I know I don't.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I won't get into the 24HCF bickering about which of those two countries is worse. The money sent to the Ukrainians could have and should have been spent securing our southern border. Our wall would be finished, with change left over, and our invasion would have ceased. Holy crap!!!

There’s no denying that. You ain’t wrong.

STFU you sniveling kghunt.

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
My Polish/Russian wife grew up in a heavily ethnic, Eastern European neighborhood in Toronto,....mostly Polish, but also Russian, Ukrainian, Moldovan, ect.

Anybody there who was Ukranian kept it to themselves. There was plenty of good people there with Ukranian heritage. But they arrived with the knowledge that it wasn't a good thing to advertise it. They never got over that way of thinking.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hey Houston,

Did you and Duck911 discover how to survive Covid yet? You fugking clam.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
My Polish/Russian wife grew up in a heavily ethnic, Eastern European neighborhood in Toronto,....mostly Polish, but also Russian Ukrainian, Moldovan, ect.

Anybody there who was Ukranian kept it to themselves. There was plenty of good people there with Ukranian heritage. But they arrive with the knowledge that it wasn't a good thing to advertise it. They never got over that way of thinking.

All those euro-trash fugks keep their lineage to themselves when it's convenient.

That's what makes them euro-trash.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by K22

Why the confusion with USSR vs Russia. Not the same gov. leaders. It appears that the Russian leadership today is attempting to bring back the leadership before the USSR.

I'll see your 5 million Ukrainians and raise you 60 million White Russians murdered by the Bolsheviks and changing Mother Russia to the USSR [with the help of the US].

How many "Russians" did the Czars "murder"?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Things may be reaching a more ominous level.

https://rumble.com/embed/v1jjk3p/?pub=72g05

Last edited by NoDak; 09/30/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Lol. Except the Ukraine still employ the same Baderite NAZIs today slaughtering Ethnic Russians as the one 80’s years ago that rounded up Jews for slaughter.

Funny how facts get in the way of revisionist history

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My Polish/Russian wife grew up in a heavily ethnic, Eastern European neighborhood in Toronto,....mostly Polish, but also Russian Ukrainian, Moldovan, ect.

Anybody there who was Ukranian kept it to themselves. There was plenty of good people there with Ukranian heritage. But they arrive with the knowledge that it wasn't a good thing to advertise it. They never got over that way of thinking.

All those euro-trash fugks keep their lineage to themselves when it's convenient.

It is not Euro-trash. The correct term is European-American, American of European descent, Canadian-European,......

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
If I was in Ukraine the last thing I would want was to be under Soviet control. I’d make any deal with the devil I could to avoid it. Ukraine has a long history of hating Russia and Russia has a long history of tormenting Ukraine. Nice to see Putin getting his schitt pushed in. I also enjoy seeing dead Russians, dead frozen Russians are the best though.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

It is not Euro-trash. The correct term is European-American, American of European descent, Canadian-European,......
Only American.
No need to include old word schitholes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MarkWV
If I was in Ukraine the last thing I would want was to be under Soviet control. I’d make any deal with the devil I could to avoid it. Ukraine has a long history of hating Russia and Russia has a long history of tormenting Ukraine. Nice to see Putin getting his schitt pushed in. I also enjoy seeing dead Russians, dead frozen Russians are the best though.

That is the spirit. Who cares if they call themselves:. Azov, SS Galicien,........ Come to think red/black color combo is not harsh to my eyes.

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
102 members (338reddog, 405joe, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 10 invisible), 1,360 guests, and 695 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,589
Posts18,397,873
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.