Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by deflave
All those euro-trash fugks keep their lineage to themselves when it's convenient.

That's what makes them euro-trash.

So,...what Euro Trash linage are you descended from?

I'm Cornish,...with a smattering of Scotch.

BP-B2

R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Dutch
I really don’t see how the behavior of the Ukes 80 years ago reflects on their grand (and great-grand) children fighting for their country today.

We don’t hold even the Germans or the Japs to that standard. Not even the Vietnamese, really. Might as well mention Israel, while I’m at it. Yeah, Russia and the Holodomor. I’ll see your 30,000 victims, and raise you 5 million Ukrainians forcibly starved by Stalin.

By that standard, due to the large number of black eyes the US has suffered, this country doesn’t deserve support, but it does. Despite slavery, Jim Crow, Indian wars, McCarthyism, Roe v Wade, our children aren’t responsible for our and our parents mistakes.

Like I said, I am supporting neither Russia nor Ukraine, just asking why some people are treating a country that collaborated with Nazis and has a long history of corruption as though they are saints. Both sides stink.

It’s good to see Israel remaining unaligned.

Like you said, you support neither.

Not one person here said that either side was clean or saintly but thanks for your unaligned opinion.

Thanks for bumping up the post count, Mrs Burns!

You are more than welcome , Jew Lawyer.

You ever settle those child support issues?

Still negotiating with your mom, hopefully she'll drop the request that I pay for the retroactive abortion, toots.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I don't think Russia is the bad guys in this by any stretch. I don't think their gov't is any more corrupt than ours. Dead oligarchs you say? I'll see you that and raise you 60 bodies associated with the Clintons alone. I won't even mention the false flags done courtesy of our deep state.

Russia may be tough on homosexuals, perverts and traitors, but at the end of the day Russia is still a nation of laws.

Politics is War by Other Means
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
My Cornish relatives pretty much settled far western McCracken county Kentucky with land bought from George Rogers Clark.My Great, Great Grandfather was a Clark. But it was the Trewollas who landed in Western McCracken County back when nobody was there.

https://www.findagrave.com/cemetery/1610954/bald-knob-cemetery

Bald Knob Kelley Cemetery was est. 1858 by Harriet Trewolla Owen Enders Harrison, upon the death of her 1st husband James L Owen. James and Harriet purchased 2631 acres of land which was originally part of a land grant the Governor of VA gave to George Rogers Clark for his services for surveying. This large track was known as The Bald Knob Tract, therefore Harriet felt that was an appropriate name for the graveyard.

By Tre, Pol and Pen shall ye know Cornishmen,' goes the rhyme recorded by Richard Carew in his Survey of Cornwall in 1602.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I won't post in the thread started by the fat, drunk scumbag from WY, but I've seen what's posted there by him and his faux-Jew cock holster.

I have no interest in either side of the fight but for the life of me I can't see how anyone would shill for Ukraine. I am no fan of Putin or the Russians generally, but my family lived in Ukraine before and during WW2 and I know that Ukrainians are not people who deserve support. They are not only corrupt, they have a long history of collaborating with evil. Yesterday started the anniversary of the Babi Yar massacre, where Ukrainians collaborated with Nazis to slaughter over 30,000 people over the course of about a week.

Some of my family perished in those Ukrainian ravines and some (like my father's immediate family) got the message and exited their temporary home in Ukraine. They were brutalized and robbed by their former Ukrainian neighbors before they could get to the US.

Russia has its own history of slaughtering innocents, but the bizarre lauding of Ukraine as the home to freedom and justice is simply unhinged. Even in recent years, Ukrainian corruption has been legendary (ask Biden).

There are no good guys in this war.

In North Dakota there are alot of Germans from Russia. These are German that were given land in the Ukraine " homesteaders" Apparently the Ukrainians resented them and took their crops. A friends grandfather told him he hid some bread and in a haystack went back and some one found it. A close friend of mine said his family resorted to canablelism. They made it to N.D. with some Ukrainians. Many my age didn't speak English before they went to school. My friends can still speak German. I find it interesting.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by NoDak
Things may be reaching a more ominous level.

https://rumble.com/embed/v1jjk3p/?pub=72g05

Thanks NoDak.

EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS

Last edited by SupFoo; 09/30/22.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by NoDak
Things may be reaching a more ominous level.

https://rumble.com/embed/v1jjk3p/?pub=72g05

Thanks NoDak.

EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS

I remember watching a video of something similar where a psychotic leader of some european nation was saying the same thing “we would not want nothing more, we’ve taken the land that should have been ours”……….and everyone agreed……..

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I really don’t see how the behavior of the Ukes 80 years ago reflects on their grand (and great-grand) children fighting for their country today.

We don’t hold even the Germans or the Japs to that standard. Not even the Vietnamese, really. Might as well mention Israel, while I’m at it. Yeah, Russia and the Holodomor. I’ll see your 30,000 victims, and raise you 5 million Ukrainians forcibly starved by Stalin.

By that standard, due to the large number of black eyes the US has suffered, this country doesn’t deserve support, but it does. Despite slavery, Jim Crow, Indian wars, McCarthyism, Roe v Wade, our children aren’t responsible for our and our parents mistakes.

Like I said, I am supporting neither Russia nor Ukraine, just asking why some people are treating a country that collaborated with Nazis and has a long history of corruption as though they are saints. Both sides stink.

Not one person here said that either side was clean or saintly but thanks for your unaligned opinion.

Still negotiating with your mom, hopefully she'll drop the request that I pay for the retroactive abortion, toots.

Very weak from a high powered Jew lawyer.

Let me contemplate posting some public court records. It’s probably not worth it but ya never know.

Meanwhile try and get a little class.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
All those euro-trash fugks keep their lineage to themselves when it's convenient.

None.

I’m an American.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

He’s not Euro -trash. They made a movie of his heritage and family lineage.

It’s named “Roots”.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Let me contemplate posting some public court records. It’s probably not worth it but ya never know.

Remsen? He needs class?

You only have a little class with Burn's dick in your ass....sockpuppet.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Houston /Toot is a pure bitch. It’s that simple and her posts prove it.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

He’s not Euro -trash. They made a movie of his heritage and family lineage.

It’s named “Roots”.
Why do all you racist Nazis support Ukraine?

R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Please do post them! I hereby consent. I want everyone to see these public court records and will go so far as demanding that you post them.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Russia has its own history of slaughtering innocents,

Yes, Ukrainians. Made their decision a no brainer as to what side to chose for a chance of survival..

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Pat85

Yes, Ukrainians. Made their decision a no brainer as to what side to chose for a chance of survival..

With my money.

Fûck the NWO installed government and their cross dressing president.

MAGA
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Point well taken. Remsen's logic is flawed. I presume he also favors reparations for slavery? crazy

Tarquin
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Pat85

With my money.

Fûck the NWO installed government and their cross dressing president.

👍👍👍

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Houston /Toot is a pure bitch. It’s that simple and her posts prove it.

When you're reduced to name calling all you do is advertise that you're impotent to address the actual substance of his arguments. Point for Houston.

Tarquin
Page 3 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
693 members (12344mag, 160user, 12308300, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,707 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,617
Posts18,398,496
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.