24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This war is mostly about money laundering. The rest is secondary.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
BP-B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Dutch
I really don’t see how the behavior of the Ukes 80 years ago reflects on their grand (and great-grand) children fighting for their country today.

We don’t hold even the Germans or the Japs to that standard. Not even the Vietnamese, really. Might as well mention Israel, while I’m at it. Yeah, Russia and the Holodomor. I’ll see your 30,000 victims, and raise you 5 million Ukrainians forcibly starved by Stalin.

By that standard, due to the large number of black eyes the US has suffered, this country doesn’t deserve support, but it does. Despite slavery, Jim Crow, Indian wars, McCarthyism, Roe v Wade, our children aren’t responsible for our and our parents mistakes.

Point well taken. Remsen's logic is flawed. I presume he also favors reparations for slavery? crazy

If we’re going to be ethnic about our rants, Stalin was Georgian.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by NVhntr
This war is mostly about money laundering. The rest is secondary.

Exactly

MAGA
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Houston /Toot is a pure bitch. It’s that simple and her posts prove it.

When you're reduced to name calling all you do is advertise that you're impotent to address the actual substance of his arguments. Point for Houston.
Thanks you little bitch

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I’ve asked several times and no one will answer.

For the ukraine virtue signallers, how many have donated from their own pocket to the war effort?

MAGA
IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I don't think Russia is the bad guys in this by any stretch. I don't think their gov't is any more corrupt than ours. Dead oligarchs you say? I'll see you that and raise you 60 bodies associated with the Clintons alone. I won't even mention the false flags done courtesy of our deep state.

Russia may be tough on homosexuals, perverts and traitors, but at the end of the day Russia is still a nation of laws.

No, it isn't. Poisoning Navalny wasn't legal, or was the murder of all those oligarchs the past few months. Moreover, just because something is "legal" doesn't make it right. Political dissent is essentially illegal in Russia. It's not far different from when Solzhenitsyn wrote the Gulag. Russia's attack on Ukraine was certainly a violation of all moral and international norms.

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

For the ukraine virtue signallers, how many have donated from their own pocket to the war effort?

Another completely irrelevant question. The grasp of logic here is sorely lacking.

Tarquin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Stalin starved the Ukrainians, the Ukrainians hooked up with the Nazis to kill Jews and Russians, there's enough bad blood between them not to care who wins. That's where I stand on the matter. Neither bunch is worth my time and trouble, or tax dollars.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Another completely irrelevant question. The grasp of logic here is sorely lacking.

Logic is not a part or even a parcel of his vocabulary.

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Logic is not a part or even a parcel of his vocabulary.

It's a scarce commodity on this forum that's for sure. LOL! grin

Tarquin
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Stalin starved the Ukrainians, the Ukrainians hooked up with the Nazis to kill Jews and Russians, there's enough bad blood between them not to care who wins. That's where I stand on the matter. Neither bunch is worth my time and trouble, or tax dollars.

Yet Ukraine present leadership is supposedly Jewish.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I don't think Russia is the bad guys in this by any stretch. I don't think their gov't is any more corrupt than ours. Dead oligarchs you say? I'll see you that and raise you 60 bodies associated with the Clintons alone. I won't even mention the false flags done courtesy of our deep state.

Russia may be tough on homosexuals, perverts and traitors, but at the end of the day Russia is still a nation of laws.

No, it isn't. Poisoning Navalny wasn't legal, or was the murder of all those oligarchs the past few months. Moreover, just because something is "legal" doesn't make it right. Political dissent is essentially illegal in Russia. It's not far different from when Solzhenitsyn wrote the Gulag. Russia's attack on Ukraine was certainly a violation of all moral and international norms.

12 to date have died mysterious deaths. 4 with Gazprom and 2 with Lukoil, all of which opposed the invasion of Ukraine.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
I really don’t see how the behavior of the Ukes 80 years ago reflects on their grand (and great-grand) children fighting for their country today.

We don’t hold even the Germans or the Japs to that standard. Not even the Vietnamese, really. Might as well mention Israel, while I’m at it. Yeah, Russia and the Holodomor. I’ll see your 30,000 victims, and raise you 5 million Ukrainians forcibly starved by Stalin.

By that standard, due to the large number of black eyes the US has suffered, this country doesn’t deserve support, but it does. Despite slavery, Jim Crow, Indian wars, McCarthyism, Roe v Wade, our children aren’t responsible for our and our parents mistakes.

Point well taken. Remsen's logic is flawed. I presume he also favors reparations for slavery? crazy

Try reading what I wrote, rather than how someone responded to what they thought I wrote. Ukraine is a corrupt country and has a long history of operating as a thugocracy. Ask Hunter and Joe about it. Their bloodthirsty ways are also a matter of history, not just from 80 years ago. I take neither side in this war but I know, quite well, that Ukraine doesn't deserve the support its getting from the west. They are as bad as the Russians.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by plumbum
...the bizarre lauding of Ukraine as the home to freedom and justice....

I have not seen that anywhere. Could point us to examples of that? It's a sincere request.

Try this for starters

Nothing in that statement calls Ukraine "the home to freedom and justice."

It does state that Ukraine is fighting for its freedom from Russian aggression. I don't think that's an unfair statement.

R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

You claimed to be Jewish back when you posted as Old Toots...and still waiting for you to publish the scandalous child support proceedings you say I'm involved in.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

You claimed to be Jewish back when you posted as Old Toots...and still waiting for you to publish the scandalous child support proceedings you say I'm involved in.

You need to remain unaligned.

Another sock puppet cold trailer.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

You need to remain unaligned.

Another sock puppet cold trailer.

Get with it gimp!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Dutch, when the Tarqueen agrees with you, you may want to reconsider your point of view

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by irfubar

Dutch, when the Tarqueen agrees with you, you may want to reconsider your point of view

Queenies stamp of approval!

Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
724 members (02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 90 invisible), 2,711 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,928
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.