H
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Dutch
I really don’t see how the behavior of the Ukes 80 years ago reflects on their grand (and great-grand) children fighting for their country today.

We don’t hold even the Germans or the Japs to that standard. Not even the Vietnamese, really. Might as well mention Israel, while I’m at it. Yeah, Russia and the Holodomor. I’ll see your 30,000 victims, and raise you 5 million Ukrainians forcibly starved by Stalin.

By that standard, due to the large number of black eyes the US has suffered, this country doesn’t deserve support, but it does. Despite slavery, Jim Crow, Indian wars, McCarthyism, Roe v Wade, our children aren’t responsible for our and our parents mistakes.

Like I said, I am supporting neither Russia nor Ukraine, just asking why some people are treating a country that collaborated with Nazis and has a long history of corruption as though they are saints. Both sides stink.

It’s good to see Israel remaining unaligned.

Like you said, you support neither.

Not one person here said that either side was clean or saintly but thanks for your unaligned opinion.

Thanks for bumping up the post count, Mrs Burns!

You are more than welcome , Jew Lawyer.

You ever settle those child support issues?

Still negotiating with your mom, hopefully she'll drop the request that I pay for the retroactive abortion, toots.

Very weak from a high powered Jew lawyer.

Let me contemplate posting some public court records. It’s probably not worth it but ya never know.

Meanwhile try and get a little class.
I think Rick needs to kick your ass out again.You are for sure low class.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So far we have Houston/toot , Tarqueen and possibly Dutch on one side, with Plumbdumd trying to figure out which way is up... and the rest of the fire getting it right. wink

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I don't think Russia is the bad guys in this by any stretch. I don't think their gov't is any more corrupt than ours. Dead oligarchs you say? I'll see you that and raise you 60 bodies associated with the Clintons alone. I won't even mention the false flags done courtesy of our deep state.

Russia may be tough on homosexuals, perverts and traitors, but at the end of the day Russia is still a nation of laws.

No, it isn't. Poisoning Navalny wasn't legal, or was the murder of all those oligarchs the past few months. Moreover, just because something is "legal" doesn't make it right. Political dissent is essentially illegal in Russia. It's not far different from when Solzhenitsyn wrote the Gulag. Russia's attack on Ukraine was certainly a violation of all moral and international norms.

12 to date have died mysterious deaths. 4 with Gazprom and 2 with Lukoil, all of which opposed the invasion of Ukraine.

And Yushchenko.

And the Skirpals. Britain was right when they perceived the assassination attempt on British soil as an act of war.

Putin is entitled to want what he wants. We all are. But he is not entitled to violate international law and his own promises to get what he wants, without the affected parties and his neighbors objecting.

Which is what happened.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Which is what happened"

Ya well, this is what is happening NOW.

You should all WATCH THIS VIDEO

Originally Posted by NoDak
Things may be reaching a more ominous level.

https://rumble.com/embed/v1jjk3p/?pub=72g05

Hat Tip: NoDak

Last edited by SupFoo; 09/30/22.
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
I won't post in the thread started by the fat, drunk scumbag from WY, but I've seen what's posted there by him and his faux-Jew cock holster.

I have no interest in either side of the fight but for the life of me I can't see how anyone would shill for Ukraine. I am no fan of Putin or the Russians generally, but my family lived in Ukraine before and during WW2 and I know that Ukrainians are not people who deserve support. They are not only corrupt, they have a long history of collaborating with evil. Yesterday started the anniversary of the Babi Yar massacre, where Ukrainians collaborated with Nazis to slaughter over 30,000 people over the course of about a week.

Some of my family perished in those Ukrainian ravines and some (like my father's immediate family) got the message and exited their temporary home in Ukraine. They were brutalized and robbed by their former Ukrainian neighbors before they could get to the US.

Russia has its own history of slaughtering innocents, but the bizarre lauding of Ukraine as the home to freedom and justice is simply unhinged. Even in recent years, Ukrainian corruption has been legendary (ask Biden).

There are no good guys in this war.

In North Dakota there are alot of Germans from Russia. These are German that were given land in the Ukraine " homesteaders" Apparently the Ukrainians resented them and took their crops. A friends grandfather told him he hid some bread and in a haystack went back and some one found it. A close friend of mine said his family resorted to canablelism. They made it to N.D. with some Ukrainians. Many my age didn't speak English before they went to school. My friends can still speak German. I find it interesting.

The Volga Deutsch. They were brought in by Catherine the Great of Russia. Who, BTW, was German.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I really don’t see how the behavior of the Ukes 80 years ago reflects on their grand (and great-grand) children fighting for their country today.

We don’t hold even the Germans or the Japs to that standard. Not even the Vietnamese, really. Might as well mention Israel, while I’m at it. Yeah, Russia and the Holodomor. I’ll see your 30,000 victims, and raise you 5 million Ukrainians forcibly starved by Stalin.

By that standard, due to the large number of black eyes the US has suffered, this country doesn’t deserve support, but it does. Despite slavery, Jim Crow, Indian wars, McCarthyism, Roe v Wade, our children aren’t responsible for our and our parents mistakes.

Point well taken. Remsen's logic is flawed. I presume he also favors reparations for slavery? crazy

Try reading what I wrote, rather than how someone responded to what they thought I wrote. Ukraine is a corrupt country and has a long history of operating as a thugocracy. Ask Hunter and Joe about it. Their bloodthirsty ways are also a matter of history, not just from 80 years ago. I take neither side in this war but I know, quite well, that Ukraine doesn't deserve the support its getting from the west. They are as bad as the Russians.

You left out the rather vile name calling and in your original post alleged nothing about recent "corruption". If you argue cases in court the way you do here, your clients should probably get a new lawyer. wink

Tarquin
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
every position and 'explanation' I have seen on the 'fire about this issue is absolute BS. Russia and Ukraine, along with every other player from the old Soviet Union are scumbags, killers, commie bastards and bad actors. They can all ES&D.

So you can see yours and… ummm… who else don’t you have on ignore?

R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Point well taken. Remsen's logic is flawed. I presume he also favors reparations for slavery? crazy

Try reading what I wrote, rather than how someone responded to what they thought I wrote. Ukraine is a corrupt country and has a long history of operating as a thugocracy. Ask Hunter and Joe about it. Their bloodthirsty ways are also a matter of history, not just from 80 years ago. I take neither side in this war but I know, quite well, that Ukraine doesn't deserve the support its getting from the west. They are as bad as the Russians.

You left out the rather vile name calling and in your original post alleged nothing about recent "corruption". If you argue cases in court the way you do here, your clients should probably get a new lawyer. wink

You may want to go back to the first post in this thread before you season your crow.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Holy fugking dog schit this is funny.

Tarqueen doesn't know what an attorney is.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You may want to go back to the first post in this thread before you season your crow.

If they could read, they wouldn't be stupid.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
A lot of folks have been killed in the past over there.

I think that UA have been trying to clean up the good old boys from russia that used it for their own playground,you know money laundering and other things.

Even some in this country have gone into the laundering business there and have been found out but others will not use the laws here to get them.

Protected i don't know why or who?

My folks came to this country before it was officially the USA and one even served as a gunner on old Ironsides.

That said much is made of the UA killing folks in the south country,mainly because some were put there by the russians and they had the big vote by gun to be a part of russia in 2014.

Nothing is ever said about those folks that were moved to russia back then.

As for today's action the UA did not invade russia or attempt to annex part of russia for their own.

Folks are crying for peace because the invader has said he will use his nukes several times,last time was just today.

As for those that complain about tax dollars going for arms instead of the border need to look at who is in office now.

if anyone thought that they would do the right thing about this country's problems before others is/was wrong.Same reason.

Seems that most that bitch the loudest about this live in states that have been screwing folks that live there for a longer time.

Even has happened in Texas it is not exempt.

I for one don't have much bother about giving arms but call the line at cold cash,no matter how little it will buy these days.

Have a good night.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by SupFoo
"Which is what happened"

Way too much common sense there for any of the campfire Uke lovers to even watch much less consider

You do know that Putin blew up his own pipeline don’t you!?!?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Stalin starved the Ukrainians, the Ukrainians hooked up with the Nazis to kill Jews and Russians, there's enough bad blood between them not to care who wins. That's where I stand on the matter. Neither bunch is worth my time and trouble, or tax dollars.

Yet Ukraine present leadership is supposedly Jewish.

You claimed to be Jewish back when you posted as Old Toots...and still waiting for you to publish the scandalous child support proceedings you say I'm involved in.

He's too stupid to know they are the False jews, like Hitler, AshkeNAZI Jews.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Like I said, I am supporting neither Russia nor Ukraine, just asking why some people are treating a country that collaborated with Nazis and has a long history of corruption as though they are saints. Both sides stink.

It’s good to see Israel remaining unaligned.

Like you said, you support neither.

Not one person here said that either side was clean or saintly but thanks for your unaligned opinion.

Thanks for bumping up the post count, Mrs Burns!

You are more than welcome , Jew Lawyer.

You ever settle those child support issues?

Still negotiating with your mom, hopefully she'll drop the request that I pay for the retroactive abortion, toots.

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner....

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
This mess did not have to be. Ukraine signed the Minsk agreement. They agreed to stop the genocide of Russian speaking peoples in those four regions. They never honored the agreement. Instead, they bombed, murdered and tortured those people for eight years. Even after Russia invaded to stop the killing Putin gave Zelenskyy the opportunity to stop the invasion and thanks to your fearless leader and our idiot congress plus the EU they doubled down and made it a full-scale war on Russia.
If you wanted to start a nuclear war before Nov. what would you do? I'd bomb the Russian pipelines carrying gas to Germany and accuse Putin of doing it. The Biden family along with a goodly portion of Republican senator's families have been in bed with Ukraine siphoning our tax money they donate to help the poor bsterds out. This is not Stalin's Russia and although Ukraine is not quite the same as it was during WWII it's close especially when you look at the Asof Battalion's murderous history that continues to this day.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
How strange. Doesn't Putin know he has been defeated by Ukraine?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free photo hosting

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by SupFoo
"Which is what happened"

Way too much common sense there for any of the campfire Uke lovers to even watch much less consider

You do know that Putin blew up his own pipeline don’t you!?!?

Only problem is that it was a US Navy ship that was posted at that location for some time not too long ago.

It was also Victoria Nuland and the Bidet who promised to take out the expensive Russian Pipeline if Putin invaded Ukraine.

It is the Western NeoNazi cabal and EU, NWO, Soros, WEF, Bidet, Zero, Piglosi, Killery etc who need a nuclear WW3 to save the Illuminati, NWO, Globalization and THEIR ASSES.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by jaguartx
It was also Victoria Nuland and the Bidet who promised to take out the expensive Russian Pipeline if Putin invaded Ukraine.

Even if you showed video evidence I wouldn’t believe it because Putin is Satan.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Even if you showed video evidence I wouldn’t believe it because Putin is Satan.

Just like Trump.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by plainsman456
A lot of folks have been killed in the past over there.

I think that UA have been trying to clean up the good old boys from russia that used it for their own playground,you know money laundering and other things.

Even some in this country have gone into the laundering business there and have been found out but others will not use the laws here to get them.

Protected i don't know why or who?

My folks came to this country before it was officially the USA and one even served as a gunner on old Ironsides.

That said much is made of the UA killing folks in the south country,mainly because some were put there by the russians and they had the big vote by gun to be a part of russia in 2014.

Nothing is ever said about those folks that were moved to russia back then.

As for today's action the UA did not invade russia or attempt to annex part of russia for their own.

Folks are crying for peace because the invader has said he will use his nukes several times,last time was just today.

As for those that complain about tax dollars going for arms instead of the border need to look at who is in office now.

if anyone thought that they would do the right thing about this country's problems before others is/was wrong.Same reason.

Seems that most that bitch the loudest about this live in states that have been screwing folks that live there for a longer time.

Even has happened in Texas it is not exempt.

I for one don't have much bother about giving arms but call the line at cold cash,no matter how little it will buy these days.

Have a good night.

Why would you draw the line at cash, but support arms? Remember the plane that crashed carrying armament we had given the ukraine? It was on its way to Bangladesh.

There are times I almost think this country deserves to go down in flames when I read idiocy like this.

MAGA
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
133 members (300_savage, 257 mag, 160user, 35, 6mmbrfan, 10Glocks, 14 invisible), 1,812 guests, and 817 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,776
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.