Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
I did that without slowing down once, made the drivers side of the car look like it was hail damaged. Anything over 40mph and you're asking for trouble. Insurance man said he wouldn't cover it a second time, I think he was just jealous.

laugh laugh

Camp is where you make it.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Rush hour traffic here is 2 pickups, a semi, and a train.

MOLON LABE
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
About three months or so ago I had to go to a doctor's office which is on the northeast side of Tucon, a part of town I've just never bothered to to Actually, his office is in Oro valley and it's a 32 mile trip one way I have to do two the three times a week for the chemo. Anyway, I was scheduled for an appointment, gave myself plenty of time and never made it. Finally I had to pee and it's screaming let me out or else, I'm telling hold on I got find the doc's office and finally on a fairly lonely stretch of La Cholla BLVD I got and baptized the BLVD. The area is where a lot of the rich people live so that made me feel even better. Finally, called the doc's office on my cell and told them my problem. They gave instruction and I found the place but it was too late to do anything so the just rescheduled it for another day.
On problems with the chemo, I've had no problems getting sick and puking my guts out but the first batch of "Dire Rear" last for a bit over three weeks. Put my in hospital for four days. Finally got it under semi- control but it doesn't really want to quit. I've about gotten to the point here I hate Gatoraide with a purple passion. Looks like the next round will be 10/3/22. I've had a nice three week break from from the Chemo. It's been nice.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hanco
Got a catheter in now, it goes in a bag. Hopefully, I can get it out soon. I wasn’t having any problems until Labor Day.

Hope you get rid of it soon!

PJGunner, prayers for a quick and complete recovery.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I was stuck on a draw bridge in eastern NC once, some kind of trouble with bridge mechanism. We had been riding ATV's and maybe a few beers involved as well. I see a stream of (water?) trickling down the bridge and decide I can't wait, open the door and let it go. I realize the trickle of water down the bridge is more piss than AC condensate......

Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Got a catheter in now, it goes in a bag. Hopefully, I can get it out soon. I wasn’t having any problems until Labor Day.

Thank you very much

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Me and two buds went shrimping in Hilton Head 25 years ago. We get almost there and my friends K5 Blazer shut down... called AAA and they sent a rollback wrecker and picked us up off I-95. We had been drinking heavily. We were all stuffed in the single front cab of the wrecker riding back when we decided we'd rather ride in the K5 on the roll back - we could drink beer and listen to tunes...

This was all well and good until I had to piss. Everyone else went in a beer can. I was not going to chance that. I stepped out the door onto the flatbed/rollback going 65mph and let it fly.

Alcohol and youth will do that for you...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Apparently I wasn’t paying attention putting my long underwear on at 4am before the deer opener. 18’ feet up in a ladder stand after a thermos of coffee and I was past the point of no return. I committed too early when I found out my long Johns were on backwards. Safety harness, bibs, sweats, long and regular underwear all had to come down as I was tearing up doing the dance at altitude. I made it…for the most part. What I didn’t warmed me up.

I will say, that my range was incredible that high up. Felt like I was 16 again.

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Not since I was about 18 months old. But that's not the worst of it, I also ate dirt and sh*t in my pants when I was 18 months old.......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I am 53 and just got done with a bout of prostatitis or prostate infection. The symptoms were constantly having to piss, hurt when I did piss, not in the meat but inside. When I did piss, hardly anything came out. I ran to the urologist and she gave me some antibiotics and flomax. I took two antibiotic pills and pissed a lot of blood the following day but I was able to actually piss again. There was so much blood that it was like syrup coming out. Next day, everything was all clear and back to normal. I am staying on the flomax permanently now. Doc told me not emptying my bladder completely probably caused the infection. There are zero long term issues with flomax and I never want that happening again. Getting old is a real peach.

-Piss into the wind.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
At one of the nicest hotels I've stayed at.
The elevators were slooowww

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by KentuckyMountainMan
last fall I drove to KY for my annual Deer hunt stopped in Pikeville to fill up ....As soon as I stepped out of the truck I pissed all over myself I could not hold it.....I stuffed my pants with micro fiber rags and dried it up in no time......First time since I was in diapers...getting old sucks

Sounds like you've come full circle.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I want a follow up on that mailman that sued "mom."

LOL

Cock sucker.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Flowmax sucks because it f-cks up the flow of pecker juice for your girlfriend.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Flowmax sucks because it f-cks up the flow of pecker juice for your girlfriend.

If you're not a gentleman, I don't know who is.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by blindshooter

Thank you very much

Sorry to hear that, Buddy. Hope you get better ASAP !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by deflave
I want a follow up on that mailman that sued "mom."

LOL

Cock sucker.
Follow up this Friday court date I’m going just to see hope I don’t piss my pants

R
Campfire Regular
Online Happy
Campfire Regular
R

I hope you get rid of it soon. They are a pain. On the upside you don't have to get up during the night and go.
I have, on three occasions this past 18 months, asked for one. The anesthesia they give me sometimes keeps me from going normally. I'll feel like I have to go and just as I think it's going to start the brakes get locked on, so no goey. I'm not sure how much this is but the last time they drained 350ml. My bladder was about to bust.
Take care, and get better soon!
Rick

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 222Sako, 17CalFan, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 53 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,501
Posts18,452,486
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.