Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
He also said this.

It’s focused I say I think it’s I I haven’t look I have trouble even mentioning even saying to myself my own head the number of years. I no more think of myself as being as old as I am than fly. I mean it’s just not uh uh I haven’t observed anything in terms of there’s not things I don’t do now that I did before whether it’s physical or mental or anything else,”

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Originally Posted by steve4102
He also said this.

It’s focused I say I think it’s I I haven’t look I have trouble even mentioning even saying to myself my own head the number of years. I no more think of myself as being as old as I am than fly. I mean it’s just not uh uh I haven’t observed anything in terms of there’s not things I don’t do now that I did before whether it’s physical or mental or anything else,”

I don’t know if I should cry or laugh.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Shootings and killings at high school foot ball games, so ban sports in schools.... Simple...

The good news is 20 seconds later he forgot what he said or where he was

And these zombies line up and eat from the media’s trough

Cowards CANNOT be free. Nor should they be.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
He also said this.

Can anyone translate this?

The way life should be.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They will continue to make noise about this and waste everyone’s time in court, but for now it’s pretty much over unless they can change or pack the SCOTUS.

Example:

What fresh Hell is this?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Pappy348
They will continue to make noise about this and waste everyone’s time in court, but for now it’s pretty much over unless they can change or pack the SCOTUS.

Example:

Justice Thomas should be very worried and cautious.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He also said this.

..... Get ready for President Harris after Joe steps down for medical reasons on the advice of both his physicians and puppet masters.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pappy348

Example:

Justice Thomas should be very worried and cautious.

Yup.

And let’s face it, he ain’t gonna live forever anyhow. Still, it’s 6-3 now for the most part, and it’s unlikely that the recent decisions will be overturned quickly because that’s “bad form” in the legal world.

What I want to see is a case that smacks down the ATF for making schitt up as they go. There have been some on similar issues with other departments, but we need one directed specifically at them.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Originally Posted by bluefish
He also said this.

What he meant to say is, “I’m a maroon”. 🤬

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think he said exactly that.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by navlav8r
He also said this.

What he meant to say is, “I’m a maroon”. 🤬

LOL. He and the Laughing Hyena Ho couldn’t string a sentence together between the two of them, if their sorry assed life’s depended on it. 🤪

What a fuggin embarrassment to America these two imbeciles are. 😡

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't give a fug what he says. SCOTUS already ruled that agencies can't make law, only congress can.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by Hancock27
Shootings and killings at high school foot ball games, so ban sports in schools.... Simple...

The good news is 20 seconds later he forgot what he said or where he was

The puppet masters won't though

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I don't give a fug what he says. SCOTUS already ruled that agencies can't make law, only congress can.

I think we are going to see more of these kind of rulings going forward.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

and I've said this B4

>>>>>>FJB<<<<<<<

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 22250rem
He also said this.

..... Get ready for President Harris after Joe steps down for medical reasons on the advice of both his physicians and puppet masters.
The day after inauguration day in January.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He also said this.

Translation- He thinks he can still shower with his daughter and fondle little kids. Age hasn't changed that.

Last edited by 280shooter; 10/01/22.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He also said this.

I certainly hope not!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
148 members (257 mag, 44mc, 163bc, 338reddog, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,241 guests, and 538 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,186,241
Posts18,371,462
Members73,765
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.