Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
,...and what will it become?

My opinion is that it has begun and we'll get an idea of how intense it's going to be when Ukraine attacks the regions which recently voted to return to Russia.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I believe the correct term is “proxy war” and it is essentially NATO vs Russia….

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by TimZ
I believe the correct term is “proxy war” and it is essentially NATO vs Russia….

I agree that it *was* a proxy war before the Nordstream pipelines got blown. As for NATO,.....it's America.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Damm Patton was Right ..

Joe McCarthy ..

Now we Got The Fight of Our Lives on Our Hands ..

Popcorn is Pop’d

The Founding Father’s past Patriots have taken their Seat to see if “We The People “ can save our Miserable Asses ..

You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet ..

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I agree that it *was* a proxy war before the Nordstream pipelines got blown. As for NATO,.....it's America.

Just to be clear, NATO is the WEF/UN/NWO, of which the US is a key player. I agree Nordstream pipeline sabotage took this to a whole new level. I have a feeling NATO is responsible for the escalation. Nuclear war is a real possibility as Putin becomes more desparate.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The globalist have been itching for a fight with Russia for a long time, Hillary was pushing it hard back in the day.

So the obvious question is WHY ?

I will tell you why, Russia is a thread to Western Hegemony, anyone who challenges the petro dollar gets crushed.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

My opinion is that it has begun and we'll get an idea of how intense it's going to be when Ukraine attacks the regions which recently voted to return to Russia.
Yes, the ruling banking elite were determined to have war with Russia in 2016, right after Hillary was installed through massive election fraud (Remember her promising war with Russia as soon as she stepped into office?). They were thwarted, however, by a record setting avalanche of votes for Trump. Their election fraud machine wasn't up to the task of countering the flood of Trump votes, and their plans had to be postponed since Trump was swept into office on the promise of peace, and perhaps even alliance, with Russia (a super popular sentiment in the United States).

Despite the best efforts of the deep state to stir up trouble, Trump could not be pushed into open aggression against Russia, so that had to wait four more years, as they had determined to cheat to whatever degree necessary this time to put a Democrat puppet into office, and it really didn't matter who. This time they made sure that it would be mathematically impossible for Trump to win, no matter how many Americans voted for him. Biden would always pull it out with more ballots in key states brought in by the truck load in the small hours of the night. And it didn't bother them that it was essentially stolen right in front of our eyes, since they no longer cared who knew. They were going to have war with Russia, and there would be no more waiting. From their perspective, they were already four years behind schedule.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A few months back a buddy said democrats start wars, the republicans get the US out.

I believe that FJB administration pushed Russia to where Russia took action. Biden was looking for accolades to claim Biden stood up to Putin.

And here we are.

GOA
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by 45_100
Just to be clear, NATO is the WEF/UN/NWO, of which the US is a key player. I agree Nordstream pipeline sabotage took this to a whole new level. I have a feeling NATO is responsible for the escalation. Nuclear war is a real possibility as Putin becomes more desparate.

I don't think Putin is very desperate at this point. Russia can shut down Ukraines power grid in a day if it chooses,...and I think that's the first step Russia will take if Ukraine attacks the regions that recently separated.

I just wonder how America will respond. I think we'll find out before the end of the year.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Exactly. The terrorist attack on Nordstream transitioned the proxy war into actual open war.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I bet your old pal Bolton is licking his lips.

By the way...I liked the Bolton meme you posted a few years ago where he had pretend to be attacked so we would have to invade.

Iran or Syria I think.

Not sure why the others hated it.

I am MAGA.
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Exactly. The terrorist attack on Nordstream transitioned the proxy war into actual open war.

Germany is the wildcard in all of this and to a lesser extent the Czech Republic. Both were making overtures to Russia to get hooked back up with Russian LNG.

It's going to be interesting to see how it all pans out in Western Europe.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

it feels like we are at war with just about everybody...we need to keep our ( .gov) noses out of other countries affairs.....bob

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

I don't think Putin is very desperate at this point. Russia can shut down Ukraines power grid in a day if it chooses,...and I think that's the first step Russia will take if Ukraine attacks the regions that recently separated.

I just wonder how America will respond. I think we'll find out before the end of the year.

I think that is a good prediction. Then Putin can declare an act of terrorism, then the fun starts. Putin's big advantage is we have such incompetent returds in the US and NATO running the show plus the US and EU economies are really schitting the beds now. And the EU governments are imploding since this special operation began.

Last edited by ribka; 10/01/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobMt

it feels like we are at war with just about everybody...we need to keep our ( .gov) noses out of other countries affairs.....bob

The globalist are desperately playing all their cards.... hopefully this is their dying gasp.

We are controlled by the globalist and we are on the wrong side of history this time

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Germany is the wildcard in all of this and to a lesser extent the Czech Republic. Both were making overtures to Russia to get hooked back up with Russian LNG.

It's going to be interesting to see how it all pans out in Western Europe.
From what I hear, the Germans are growing very unhappy with America after this.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ribka

I think that is a good prediction. Then Putin can declare an act of terrorism, then the fun starts. Putin's big advantage is we have such incompetent returds in the US and NATO running the show plus the US and EU economies are really schitting the beds now.
The crash of our economy is actually part of the plan, along with a massively reduced world population, the remainder becoming the slaves of the elite.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
My perspective is Russia (Putin) is showing a desire / willingness to provoke the West including The USA. This to one extent or another results in each side drawing lines in the sand. Once the gauntlet has been thrown down there is no telling to what extent the violence may escalate too. Not sure I see either side being able to save face & back down or divert without loosing face. No telling where this may end.

This battle has been at least 75 years in the making. Crazy, as if this battle does go full steam ahead there will be no clear winner. The majority if not all will experience devastating loss. All over human pride & greed of one or a few. Nothing new in the history of the human race.

Have we learned anything from our past?

Seems solution may only be realized by the demise of one individual. To further complicate things it matters How the one individual meets their end. Statistically speaking we all will meet our end & the more time passes the closer we are to that end to life as we know it.

Would prefer to find a way to focus on a positive spin. At this moment in time a positive spin is especially challenging without fully embracing Christianity.

Last edited by Hunterapp; 10/01/22.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M

Yes, the ruling banking elite were determined to have war with Russia in 2016, right after Hillary was installed through massive election fraud (Remember her promising war with Russia as soon as she stepped into office?). They were thwarted, however, by a record setting avalanche of votes for Trump. Their election fraud machine wasn't up to the task of countering the flood of Trump votes, and their plans had to be postponed since Trump was swept into office on the promise of peace, and perhaps even alliance, with Russia (a super popular sentiment in the United States).

Despite the best efforts of the deep state to stir up trouble, Trump could not be pushed into open aggression against Russia, so that had to wait four more years, as they had determined to cheat to whatever degree necessary this time to put a Democrat puppet into office, and it really didn't matter who. This time they made sure that it would be mathematically impossible for Trump to win, no matter how many Americans voted for him. Biden would always pull it out with more ballots in key states brought in by the truck load in the small hours of the night. And it didn't bother them that it was essentially stolen right in front of our eyes, since they no longer cared who knew. They were going to have war with Russia, and there would be no more waiting. From their perspective, they were already four years behind schedule.
As usual TRH is spot on Putin(Russia) is not the enemy the New World Order fugs are and biden is their sock puppet...mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
From what I hear, the Germans are growing very unhappy with America after this.

No doubt about it.

German industry is the battery that fuels the EU. When it shuts down due to lack of fuel, the EU is going to have some tough decisions to make.

I can't see Europe being very enthusiastic about going to war with Russia.

Of course, if it goes nuclear it won't matter.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 1234, 62 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,738
Posts18,457,613
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.