Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Northman
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Who supports Ukraine...
USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Israel..

Who supports Russia...
Iran, North Korea, MAGA Republicans, CHINA,N KOREA, SAUDI ARABIA, INDIA, ....

Why, because they are against the Nazi World Order and the one world govt of the WEF with its plan for maximum population of 500 million, where the majority are slaves and own nothing and eat bugs.

Read the Bible. GOD is against it also. HE wants those created in HIS Image, meaning with a Spirit, to be free.

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

Either Jag is a Russian immigrant... or he has just lost his marbles..

I love it when I trick dumbfughks into lying. grin

We know what you are. You're a lying, corksucking, POS dimocommie with a low IQ from your drug habit.

Tell us what good Bidet or Zero ever did for America. Tell us how open borders are great for us.

You can't answer.

Biden is bringing America together though. Now about 200 million are MAGA Trumpsters and Bidet is practically single handedly destroying the DNC.

Go get you some fentanyl.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/01/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
fake Jew alert!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Houston /Toot is a pure bitch. It’s that simple and her posts prove it.

When you're reduced to name calling all you do is advertise that you're impotent to address the actual substance of his arguments. Point for Houston.

Yeah, right.

What has Tootie Patootie been doing the last four months or so?

Like peas in a pod.

^^^
Out of Vagasil yet again.

Have you sucked that pickle outa Tarqueen's ass yet? Or still working on that gerbil in potatohead's anus?

^^^^
Intelligence on full display.

You should have been a Jew lawyer.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Who supports Ukraine...
USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Israel..

Who supports Russia...

Why, because they are against the Nazi World Order and the one world govt of the WEF with its plan for maximum population of 500 million, where the majority are slaves and own nothing and eat bugs.

Read the Bible. GOD is against it also. HE wants those created in HIS Image, meaning with a Spirit, to be free.

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

He lost his marbles a long time ago. grin

Tarquin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Who supports Ukraine...

Who supports Russia...

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

We know what you are. You're a lying, corksucking, POS dimocommie with a low IQ from your drug habit.

Tell us what good Bidet or Zero ever did for America. Tell us how open borders are great for us.

You can't answer.

Biden is bringing America together though. Now about 200 million are MAGA Trumpsters and Bidet is practically single handedly destroying the DNC.

The only dumbfughk you've tricked is yourself! laugh

Tarquin
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Who supports Ukraine...

Who supports Russia...

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

You can't answer.

Says the dumbfùck who supports Biden.

Nice one Queenie.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Does Tarqueen still have ptsd from when his multi convicted felon/hero George Floyd died of a drug overdose?

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Who supports Ukraine...

Who supports Russia...

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

You can't answer.

Says the dumbfùck who supports Biden.

Nice one Queenie.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Remsen
I won't post in the thread started by the fat, drunk scumbag from WY, but I've seen what's posted there by him and his faux-Jew cock holster.

I have no interest in either side of the fight but for the life of me I can't see how anyone would shill for Ukraine. I am no fan of Putin or the Russians generally, but my family lived in Ukraine before and during WW2 and I know that Ukrainians are not people who deserve support. They are not only corrupt, they have a long history of collaborating with evil. Yesterday started the anniversary of the Babi Yar massacre, where Ukrainians collaborated with Nazis to slaughter over 30,000 people over the course of about a week.

Some of my family perished in those Ukrainian ravines and some (like my father's immediate family) got the message and exited their temporary home in Ukraine. They were brutalized and robbed by their former Ukrainian neighbors before they could get to the US.

Russia has its own history of slaughtering innocents, but the bizarre lauding of Ukraine as the home to freedom and justice is simply unhinged. Even in recent years, Ukrainian corruption has been legendary (ask Biden).

There are no good guys in this war.
Let’s come back to the original idea for this thread. All the name calling and who’s an idiot (obvious) is miss directing this from the base fact. The Ukraine deserves no support. It’s not just that they’ve always been a corrupt people. They were and are murderous Nazis committing genocide. Remsen didn’t even touch on the immediate reasons for the current war. The genocide and ethnic cleansing of ethnic Russians in the Ukraine. The overarching reason of the American empire trying to expand into the Ukraine. This war is black and white. Victims of ongoing evil fighting back. This is Russia fighting the puppet Nazis demon Ukraine and its master the Great Satan American Empire. In this place and time the Ukraine is the bad actor and we the USA are overriding source of evil. The ultimate bad actor.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who supports Ukraine...

Who supports Russia...

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

There is NO doubt in my mind that there are MANY immigrants who came to America from totalitarian states who have a much deeper appreciation for freedom and the Constitution that guarantees it than you do, moron. I'd trade you for any Russian immigrant who knew the crushing weight of soviet communism and wants to be an American---something of which you're not worthy.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Imagine serving in war with weak cowardly beta males like Tarqueen, northman, plumdumd, Johnny Vodka ( aka aqua man) ol queen toot

R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Did Mrs. Burns (toot toot) post the public court records about my child support struggles? Still waiting to hear the whole story...

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Did Mrs. Burns (toot toot) post the public court records about my child support struggles? Still waiting to hear the whole story...

Hey, Jew Guy!

Public records, do you enjoy dual citizenship?

R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Hey, Jew Guy!

Hi Mrs. Burns! You threatened to post public court records about me and my child support woes. When will you deliver on your threat?

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Hey, Jew Guy!

Bitched out again we see.

Figures a fake Jew would do something like that.

I am MAGA.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Hey, Jew Guy!

Hi Mrs. Burns! You threatened to post public court records about me and my child support woes. When will you deliver on your threat?

There was no “threat”. Like a typical lawyer of lowly origins, you lie. But that’s built in and is to be expected.

Tripping your trigger was good enough,,for now.

How about answering:
Do you enjoy dual citizenship?
In particular, both Israel and the USA?

Waiting........

R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Hey, Jew Guy!

There was no “threat”. Like a typical lawyer of lowly origins, you lie. But that’s built in and is to be expected.

How about answering:

Waiting........

So do you or do you not have the public court records about me that you didn't threaten to disclose?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hey, Jew Guy!

How about answering:

Waiting........

Who gives a fuuck if Remsen has dual citizenships? and yes you made a threat about exposing some kind of records... put up or shut up bitch

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Dutch
I really don’t see how the behavior of the Ukes 80 years ago reflects on their grand (and great-grand) children fighting for their country today.

We don’t hold even the Germans or the Japs to that standard. Not even the Vietnamese, really. Might as well mention Israel, while I’m at it. Yeah, Russia and the Holodomor. I’ll see your 30,000 victims, and raise you 5 million Ukrainians forcibly starved by Stalin.

By that standard, due to the large number of black eyes the US has suffered, this country doesn’t deserve support, but it does. Despite slavery, Jim Crow, Indian wars, McCarthyism, Roe v Wade, our children aren’t responsible for our and our parents mistakes.

Like I said, I am supporting neither Russia nor Ukraine, just asking why some people are treating a country that collaborated with Nazis and has a long history of corruption as though they are saints. Both sides stink.

It’s good to see Israel remaining unaligned.

Like you said, you support neither.

Not one person here said that either side was clean or saintly but thanks for your unaligned opinion.

Thanks for bumping up the post count, Mrs Burns!

You are more than welcome , Jew Lawyer.

You ever settle those child support issues?

Still negotiating with your mom, hopefully she'll drop the request that I pay for the retroactive abortion, toots.

Very weak from a high powered Jew lawyer.

Let me contemplate posting some public court records. It’s probably not worth it but ya never know.

Meanwhile try and get a little class.

"Let me contemplate posting some public court records"
--Not a threat from Mrs. Burns

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hey, Jew Guy!

How about answering:

Waiting........

You are a racist fuuck!!!

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Hey, Jew Guy!

How about answering:

Waiting........

So do you or do you not have the public court records about me that you didn't threaten to disclose?

Dual citizenship. Yes or no?

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
708 members (007FJ, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 222ND, 75 invisible), 2,797 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,630
Posts18,398,794
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.