Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Yes we are, and it is another one that is not winnable.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If the messaging is Putin is near the nuclear option, odds are, he has no intention whatsoever.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Nothing is going to go nuclear. Nobody in power is THAT insane.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Devil has to find a Way to make this a Do or Die situation for all the Twinkle Bells.

He’s not having much Success right Now..

The West is Being Drained of Munitions and Will.

Mr. Pudd’n is draining the SPR and our Military stores and not moving the Ball in Ukielund..

Something has to Happen bigger than punching a hole in a Pipe..

The Dogg’s of War can’t be Released with the Present Climate..

Climate ..

It’s going to get very Cold and a Depression in the EU is in the Offing..

I can see it Now ..

What about the Children…

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by akrange

The crazies won't leave it alone. You can take that to the bank.

When I look down the line, I can't see it *not* going nuclear.

IC B2

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by 45_100
Just to be clear, NATO is the WEF/UN/NWO, of which the US is a key player. I agree Nordstream pipeline sabotage took this to a whole new level. I have a feeling NATO is responsible for the escalation. Nuclear war is a real possibility as Putin becomes more desparate.
It’s not Putins’ Russia that’s getting desperate. destroying our occupied puppets future to keep them firmly under our control is not the act of a strong and confident empire. The American Empire is dying and it’s very dangerous as it lashes out against its rivals. We’re not the arsenal of democracy anymore. We’re weak and decadent and soon to be on the periphery of the world’s center of power. No longer the center.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Bristoe

The American Empire may make a mistake in its desperation but it’s not the intention to start nuclear war. Putin is an extremely smart and able leader who has rebuilt Russia from the burning hulk left after Putin kicked our marauding scavengers out of the former USSR. Russia was quickly becoming too strong to allow. Starting in ‘08 we were attacking in Georgia. Unsuccessful there we again attacked in ‘14. In the Ukraine we successfully installed a demonic Nazis regime and began a continuous agitation. Putin knew that Russia was still too weak and didn’t take the bait. He used half measures to buy time. Then Trump came and the evil part of the evil empire turned inward to suppress its own people. This gave Putin over four years more to prepare for the showdown. During this time the evil empire was weakening itself dramatically to regain complete control of the evil empire. The evil is desperate to regain complete control of its European demons and is weakening them to keep them fully bound to the evil empire. The American Evil Empire is dying. Both internally and internationally it is divided and weak. The evil wants to rule somewhere so I do not believe the nuclear destruction of everything worth ruling is the intention but desperate demons make mistakes.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Russia and China are trying to navigate the situation they've been placed in without resorting to no holds barred war.

The entire global south knows the crisis that America and Europe are in and they understand that they need to separate from it as much as possible.

It's going to be tough for Western Europe to extract itself out from under the empire's thumb. But a big part of the former USSR's satellite states are going to look to Russia for stability this century.

Of course, all of the juggling depends on whether the nukes get brought out.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Yes we are, and it is another one that is not winnable.

that's for sure. The short sighted war mongering UKO morons want a war but never bother to think of costs and consequences. Funny the US and NATO has not won a war since 1945 and that's invading backwards poorly e quipped third world countries with no naval or air power, no serious anti aircraft capabilities, and very little artillery . Just shock and awe Ariel bombing everything in the country with no concern of civilian casualties. Now the US military cannot meet even basic recruitment goals and keeps lowering their standards.

What does that tell you?

Last edited by ribka; 10/01/22.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Anybody who thinks that our ruling elites aren’t taking us to war hasn’t read history.

David Halberstam’s ‘The Best and the Brightest’ lays out the gravity of war and how even those who claim to want to keep us out get pulled in. Those who rule us now have made it crystal clear they’re vying for regime change in Russia at all costs.

It seems to me at this point it’s Putin who has practiced restraint because our elite only want to push. That is an insane thought given how “Putin is LITERALLY the devil!!”

IC B3

E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
This is what happens when the USA has no president. Edk

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ERK
This is what happens when the USA has no president. Edk
Instead, the oligarchy that has long become accustomed to wielding outsized influence over every administration is now essentially calling the shots without restraint behind an installed puppet.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by efw

Anybody who thinks that our ruling elites aren’t taking us to war hasn’t read history.

David Halberstam’s ‘The Best and the Brightest’ lays out the gravity of war and how even those who claim to want to keep us out get pulled in. Those who rule us now have made it crystal clear they’re vying for regime change in Russia at all costs.

It seems to me at this point it’s Putin who has practiced restraint because our elite only want to push. That is an insane thought given how “Putin is LITERALLY the devil!!”

That is definitely what the Neonazis running our "unelected but selected" NWO Govt want. They are doing all they can to force Putin to war. Its the only way the traitors have a chance of saving the NWO, WEF, NATO and deep state Illuminati cabal. Putin won't do it. He knows Bidet can't launch and NATO won't unless the US does.

Putin knows Bidet doesn't control the US Military.

As Q says, we will have a Defcon Scare Event but no nuclear war and maybe with N Korea instead of Putin.

Trump may well be the one to step in and prevent it.

Its all about Optics and destroying the DNC and NWO.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/01/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Yes we are. For a country that that has no regard for human rights, nations’ sovereignty and territorial integrity, or nations’ right to determine their own future. Putin started this war and he should pay for it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Steelwaver
Yes we are. For a country that that has no regard for human rights, nations’ sovereignty and territorial integrity, or nations’ right to determine their own future. Putin started this war and he should pay for it.

are you referring to the US or Russia?

its amusing when Americans are outraged over invasions, violating people's rights, sovereign territory etc

I see the US just invaded Somalia again for the second time for no reason, , invaded Iraq twice for no reasons and killed hundreds of thousands of civilians, invading Panama, Yugoslavia, invading Vietnam, Lebanon, Afghanistan killing tens of thousands of civilians for no reason. lol

Last edited by ribka; 10/01/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ribka

are you referring to the US or Russia?

I think he is talking about the USA

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Everybody please stop saying that "America" is at war with Russia, or that "we" are at war or "we" attacked the pipeline...... WE didn't do schidt.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What business of ours is it what goes on in Eastern Europe?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
,...and what will it become?

My opinion is that it has begun and we'll get an idea of how intense it's going to be when Ukraine attacks the regions which recently voted to return to Russia.
Yes, the ruling banking elite were determined to have war with Russia in 2016, right after Hillary was installed through massive election fraud (Remember her promising war with Russia as soon as she stepped into office?). They were thwarted, however, by a record setting avalanche of votes for Trump. Their election fraud machine wasn't up to the task of countering the flood of Trump votes, and their plans had to be postponed since Trump was swept into office on the promise of peace, and perhaps even alliance, with Russia (a super popular sentiment in the United States).

Despite the best efforts of the deep state to stir up trouble, Trump could not be pushed into open aggression against Russia, so that had to wait four more years, as they had determined to cheat to whatever degree necessary this time to put a Democrat puppet into office, and it really didn't matter who. This time they made sure that it would be mathematically impossible for Trump to win, no matter how many Americans voted for him. Biden would always pull it out with more ballots in key states brought in by the truck load in the small hours of the night. And it didn't bother them that it was essentially stolen right in front of our eyes, since they no longer cared who knew. They were going to have war with Russia, and there would be no more waiting. From their perspective, they were already four years behind schedule.
Hawkeye: You are exactly right.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Sean Hannity says you're a great American. lol

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
These knee jerk war mongering idiots can't even explain why

Originally Posted by Hastings
What business of ours is it what goes on in Eastern Europe?
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
,...and what will it become?

My opinion is that it has begun and we'll get an idea of how intense it's going to be when Ukraine attacks the regions which recently voted to return to Russia.
Yes, the ruling banking elite were determined to have war with Russia in 2016, right after Hillary was installed through massive election fraud (Remember her promising war with Russia as soon as she stepped into office?). They were thwarted, however, by a record setting avalanche of votes for Trump. Their election fraud machine wasn't up to the task of countering the flood of Trump votes, and their plans had to be postponed since Trump was swept into office on the promise of peace, and perhaps even alliance, with Russia (a super popular sentiment in the United States).

Despite the best efforts of the deep state to stir up trouble, Trump could not be pushed into open aggression against Russia, so that had to wait four more years, as they had determined to cheat to whatever degree necessary this time to put a Democrat puppet into office, and it really didn't matter who. This time they made sure that it would be mathematically impossible for Trump to win, no matter how many Americans voted for him. Biden would always pull it out with more ballots in key states brought in by the truck load in the small hours of the night. And it didn't bother them that it was essentially stolen right in front of our eyes, since they no longer cared who knew. They were going to have war with Russia, and there would be no more waiting. From their perspective, they were already four years behind schedule.
Hawkeye: You are exactly right.

Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 60 invisible), 2,006 guests, and 1,091 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,190
Posts18,465,790
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.