Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
They cut them open and found 8 pounds of lead shocked

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
My buddy in high school did that.

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Scumballs always have a game.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Going to lose some sponsorships over that one! 8 pounds sounds way over the top and obvious but is nothing new at fishing tournaments. I’ve heard of it being done at squirrel hunting tournaments that are judged with total weight being the tiebreaker when two or more teams have the same bag limit.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
They was usin a pounda lead for bait.

Got broke off the first eight times.............

IC B2

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
They look exactly like a couple douche bags so I’m not surprised

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Ooops?

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Swamplord
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
LOL

Put a few treble hooks on those and they’re called “salmon ticklers” around here.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
They were the series leading team for the season as well. I’ve been around tournament fishing at one level or another for most of my life and the amount of cheating I’ve seen is unbelievable. From things like this with the weights, trimming the tail fins down to make fish fit in a slot limit size, breaking a fishes jaw to make him an 1/8” longer to meet a minimum length, pre fishing and keeping fish in a cage until tournament day. The list goes on…

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My friends son-in-law would take homegrown bigmouth bass and go out the night before the match and string the fish to a log or something and during the tournament he would swing by and fish the area awhile then he would snag the line and it would look like he just caught a trophy fish. He won 3 tournaments back to back and the finally had a judge follow him around all day and he would lose. He finally gave up fishing tournaments after getting the shït stomped out of him by some pissed off rednecks.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I lost a lot of money to a team like this one when I was fishing tournaments. It took a few years to catch them using fish caught during prefishing then put in a soft cage, but they were caught.

Anyone who cheats in tournaments is the scum of the world as far as I am concerned. The guys above deserve any and all punishment they receive.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I LOVE fishing. It’s one of my true passions in life but I could never get into tournaments. I have friends that did the circuit and they were quite good but fishing for me is everything that tournaments aren’t. It’s easy to ruin the enjoyment of fishing by throwing money, ego and insecurities into the mix. I used to watch a little bit of the tournaments occasionally and every time I was disappointed. Too much ego coupled with tremendous insecurities seemed to dominate the field. They looked like nascar clowns masquerading as a human billboard….Ricky Bobby had more class and intelligence than some of those guys. 😂

If you’re not first you’re last…

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Same here. To each their own so long as they play by the rules but fishing to me is about relaxing more than competition. Tournaments automatically ratchet up the competitive fire and make it less enjoyable to me.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Some people would cheat to win a dirty diaper, just to be able to say they won.

I HATE tournaments. Buncha self-important entitlement minded douche-bags. Pre-fishing is usually worse than tournament day as it applies to someone moving in and playing bumper boats. Tournament day they've gotta behave or they'll get punted if they get complaints to the tourney director by non-tourney anglers. The biggest worry on actual tourney days is being anywhere near the starting or ending boat drag-race.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by renegade50
Scumballs always have a game.....

This is more than scumball. These two clowns have won $400k over the last 2 years in walleye tourneys. They were suspected of cheating last year. The chickens came home to roost last night.

These boys have a good chance of going to jail.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I LOVE fishing. It’s one of my true passions in life but I could never get into tournaments. I have friends that did the circuit and they were quite good but fishing for me is everything that tournaments aren’t. It’s easy to ruin the enjoyment of fishing by throwing money, ego and insecurities into the mix. I used to watch a little bit of the tournaments occasionally and every time I was disappointed. Too much ego coupled with tremendous insecurities seemed to dominate the field. They looked like nascar clowns masquerading as a human billboard….Ricky Bobby had more class and intelligence than some of those guys. 😂

If you’re not first you’re last…

Damn straight brother Ace.... same applies to big buck contest
Don't believe in turning hunting and fishing into a dick measuring contest
It's between one man and nature..... with likely no witness.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Any competition will open the opportunity for cheating. People always want to turn everything into a competition instead of enjoying the activity for what it is.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
If they done this in multiple states, the FBI might end up involved.

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DryPowder
If they done this in multiple states, the FBI might end up involved.

Are you kidding? the FBI is to busy chasing MAGA....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
732 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 76 invisible), 2,951 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,770
Posts18,401,519
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.