Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
. The other thing we’re concerned about, particularly in those areas that were really hard hit, is we want to make sure we’re maintaining law and order," DeSantis said. "Don’t even think about looting. Don’t even think about taking advantage of people in this vulnerable situation."

"I can tell you, in the state of Florida, you never know what may be lurking behind somebody’s home,” DeSantis said. “I would not want to chance that if I were you, given that we're a Second Amendment state."

Then Joy Reid attacked DeSantis calling him a racist and a Segregationist, admitting that it will be Blacks that will be doing the looting and…

Last edited by steve4102; 10/02/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Longtime Campfire member TLee

"Terry Frey, with shotgun, in front of graffiti that he and his son posted at their Port Charlotte, Florida home as a warning to looters following Hurricane Charley. Photograph taken August 14, 2004 by Chris O’Meara. (Reprinted with permission of Associated Press/World Wide Photos)"

https://www.researchgate.net/figure...-son-posted-at-their-Port_fig6_232950721

Last edited by joken2; 10/02/22.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Time for the "YOU LOOT, WE SHOOT" signs to return.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
. The other thing we’re concerned about, particularly in those areas that were really hard hit, is we want to make sure we’re maintaining law and order," DeSantis said. "Don’t even think about looting. Don’t even think about taking advantage of people in this vulnerable situation."

"I can tell you, in the state of Florida, you never know what may be lurking behind somebody’s home,” DeSantis said. “I would not want to chance that if I were you, given that we're a Second Amendment state."

Then Joy Reid attacked DeSantis calling him a racist and a Segregationist, admitting that it will be Blacks that will be doing the looting and…

Maybe somebody should show her Democrat Mayor Richard Daley’s televised address concerning looting and rioting in Chicago in 68.

Last edited by JTrapper73; 10/02/22.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I remember when TLee posted that,

Is Joy Reeed really that stupid to say it will be blecks doing the looting?? sarcasm emoji

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Well.......DUH....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rong
I remember when TLee posted that,

Is Joy Reeed really that stupid to say it will be blecks doing the looting?? sarcasm emoji
She said DeSantis is a “Racist” and a “Segregationist” for issuing a warning to those that plan to loot and take advantage of those affected by this tragedy.

She is black.

Yes, she is that stupid and so are her followers. She hasn’t the brain to even know what she just said.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Doesn't that make Joy Reid a racist for noticing that looters are generally black?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Doesn't that make Joy Reid a racist for noticing that looters are generally black?
Or a realist.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Or a realist.
Same thing.

IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
loot and shoot no problem , that should have happened many years ago ! >same with these BLM protests with these thugs when these thugs protest on the road that is open for traffic the public should have the same thought just run the thugs over and it needs to be made legal !

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Indeed.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Or a realist.
Same thing.
Scandalous, triflin’ pavement apes

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
should apply to politicians

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Looters arrested in Fort Myers in wake of Hurricane Ian chaos

[Linked Image from nypost.com]Florida cops arrested a group of looters in a devastated section of Fort Myers Thursday

Reporter Gage Goulding of NBC 2 tweeted out a video of five young suspects seated in handcuffs in the stricken city’s beach area.

“Sheriff’s deputies told me Thursday afternoon these people were arrested for looting on Fort Myers Beach,” Goulding tweeted.

Local officials warned of the potential for looting after Hurricane Ian tore through the area and left countless buildings battered and exposed.

Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno issued a stiff warning to would-be thieves this week as the Category 4 storm made landfall in his jurisdiction.

“For any of those individuals that think they are going to go out there and loot or prey on people during this horrific event — you better think twice,” Marceno. “When I say zero tolerance, zero tolerance means we will hunt you down, track you down, and you’re going to jail. If you’re lucky.”

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JeffA
Looters arrested in Fort Myers in wake of Hurricane Ian chaos

[Linked Image from nypost.com]Florida cops arrested a group of looters in a devastated section of Fort Myers Thursday

Reporter Gage Goulding of NBC 2 tweeted out a video of five young suspects seated in handcuffs in the stricken city’s beach area.

“Sheriff’s deputies told me Thursday afternoon these people were arrested for looting on Fort Myers Beach,” Goulding tweeted.

Local officials warned of the potential for looting after Hurricane Ian tore through the area and left countless buildings battered and exposed.

Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno issued a stiff warning to would-be thieves this week as the Category 4 storm made landfall in his jurisdiction.

“For any of those individuals that think they are going to go out there and loot or prey on people during this horrific event — you better think twice,” Marceno. “When I say zero tolerance, zero tolerance means we will hunt you down, track you down, and you’re going to jail. If you’re lucky.”
LOL
Dem white boys betta gets dem some legs ifin da gunna runs wit da brothers.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by joken2

"Terry Frey, with shotgun, in front of graffiti that he and his son posted at their Port Charlotte, Florida home as a warning to looters following Hurricane Charley. Photograph taken August 14, 2004 by Chris O’Meara. (Reprinted with permission of Associated Press/World Wide Photos)"

As it should be...

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by joken2

And he hasn't posted in 7 months. Hope he comes back.

Retired cat herder.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That graffiti would be more effective if blacks could read.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stickfight

That graffiti would be more effective if blacks could read.
Yep, that's TLee. I remember it form back in the day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

86 members (35, 280shooter, 14idaho, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 300_savage, 8 invisible), 1,559 guests, and 701 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,519
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.