Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Northman
Well, at least its good to see Republicans at least somewhat skeptical about war.... it wasn't like this when I joined this forum back in 05-06!!

One would be called all sorts of names, by just suggesting US should not have invaded Iraq.
Republicans where absolutely batshit angry at ANYBODY not supporting US wars...

Now MAGA Republicans are angry of any suggestion the US should help other countries.

Sux to be lied to by your Republican President back then hmmmmm.... like we all told yah.
And uncle Joey is a fugging saint.
LOL

GB1

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Your concern and willingness to roll over for a bully are duly noted.

When Ukraine is done smashing the Orcs there won't be enough left for a "ground war" with anyone.

If Putin wants to escalate that is his decision and was coming sooner or later.

Wishing the bully was not taking your lunch money will most likely mean you won't have any lunch.

The only threat that Putin poses vis a vis Ukraine was to our ruling elites who have used that country as HQ for thier money laundering schemes.

If that’s “your lunch money” you’ve admitted an awful lot but it sure as hell isn’t mine.

I don’t care what Putin does in Ukraine but I’d love to see the money (that we DONT have in the first place) that went there kept here for our border and our people. The fact that you and Biden’s puppet masters care more for Ukraine than the US also says an awful lot about you.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
No, JC, our govt doesn't represent our interests in decades. It's why we had 55,000 die in Vietnam.

It's why the SS stood down for the CY As kill shot and why our Govt didn't expose and prosecute the Conspiracy.

It's why we had the Spanish American War and it's why we have the illegal Federal Reserve andits why we have Fiat Bolshevik Federal Bank Notes instead of Dollars.

It's why our voting rights were stolen.

It's why this was Flipped.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/02/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Explain how Ukraine represents our lunch money?
That school cafeteria is not only in another zip code, but a different time zone.

Russia has a thing called an ICBM.

That's why you are wringing your hands and wanting to let Putty Boi do anything he wants as long as you feel safe.

Bullies don't stop until stopped and Ukraine is putting on a bully stopping clinic.

No American blood and we will be rid of our #2 adversary for the cost of weapons we built already for this exact purpose, killing Orcs.

Bargin of a lifetime.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Get a clue, JC. I have a clue now as to why you hate Que.

I dont hate Q. I just haven't seen any evidence or reasoning to put my entire faith behind anon postings on 4chan, 8chan, or wherever else it was posted. Thus, why I have repeatedly asked questions of you wth no success.

If you care to answer the questions regarding gold in your other thread, it would be a start.

Yes, it is faith IMHO.

Ymmv

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
Your concern and willingness to roll over for a bully are duly noted.

When Ukraine is done smashing the Orcs there won't be enough left for a "ground war" with anyone.

If Putin wants to escalate that is his decision and was coming sooner or later.

Wishing the bully was not taking your lunch money will most likely mean you won't have any lunch.

The only threat that Putin poses vis a vis Ukraine was to our ruling elites who have used that country as HQ for thier money laundering schemes.

If that’s “your lunch money” you’ve admitted an awful lot but it sure as hell isn’t mine.

I don’t care what Putin does in Ukraine but I’d love to see the money (that we DONT have in the first place) that went there kept here for our border and our people. The fact that you and Biden’s puppet masters care more for Ukraine than the US also says an awful lot about you.

Your hallucination is duly noted. crazy

John Burns

I have all the sources.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
That school cafeteria is not only in another zip code, but a different time zone.

That's why you are wringing your hands and wanting to let Putty Boi do anything he wants as long as you feel safe.

Bullies don't stop until stopped and Ukraine is putting on a bully stopping clinic.

No American blood and we will be rid of our #2 adversary for the cost of weapons we built already for this exact purpose, killing Orcs.

Bargin of a lifetime.

Because Putin isn't Wanting to Destroy The US.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/02/22.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Well, at least its good to see Republicans at least somewhat skeptical about war.... it wasn't like this when I joined this forum back in 05-06!!

One would be called all sorts of names, by just suggesting US should not have invaded Iraq.

Now MAGA Republicans are angry of any suggestion the US should help other countries.

Sux to be lied to by your Republican President back then hmmmmm.... like we all told yah.

I’ll take that; it’s a fair criticism. I wasn’t one “ all in” on Iraq but I wanted to believe Bush.

Leaves you in the same position now tho. If you rightly opposed war back then why wouldn’t you now?

Biden & Bush are bosom buddies. You also?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I think he has been very clear he hates the USA.

Watching Ukraine destroy his Orc horde is cool.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

I think he has been very clear he hates the USA.

Watching Ukraine destroy his Orc horde is cool.
The Ukrainian military needs you join the fight and push them to victory.
Maybe enter the fray via a badazz halo jump.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Bargin of a lifetime.

Sure. After Ukraine he was figuring on taking Wyoming.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Think everyone was for protecting Kuwait when Iraq invaded in '91, but not in 2003 when lying little bush and cheyny got us involved the second time, it damn sure wasn't about the 2001 towers incident. Afganistan on the other hand, might have happened even without bush. Ukraine is pretty much the same circumstances as when Bush Sr. went in over Kuwait.

Phil

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Think everyone was for protecting Kuwait when Iraq invaded in '91, but not in 2003 when lying little bush and cheyny got us involved the second time, it damn sure wasn't about the 2001 towers incident. Afganistan on the other hand, might have happened even without bush. Ukraine is pretty much the same circumstances as when Bush Sr. went in over Kuwait.

Phil
Pick and choose Philip.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Jcubed
You're making me wonder who you are for, JC.

How so? By asking for some basis as to what you are promoting?
You need to define , who us is?
Do you mean the American people or the tyrannical government that rules over us?
Exactly.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Phil

Except we are not sending USA troops to fight.

Ukraine has proven to be plenty capable using USA arms without USA troops.

That a pretty big difference.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Who do you think organized that military?
And it is slipping back to the mess it was beforehand.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by stevelyn
No. The democrap party is at war with Russia.
The Republicans in Congress and the Senate are all for it, too. It's the deep state uniparty, headquartered in Tel Aviv.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Yep.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Phil

Except we are not sending USA troops to fight.

Ukraine has proven to be plenty capable using USA arms without USA troops.

That a pretty big difference.

Hahaha. Tff. Keep drinking the Kool-aid.

If Putin were losing the Chynese under Xi would be killing Zelinskis men.

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw

[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (10gaugeman, 1936M71, 163bc, 12344mag, 160user, 007FJ, 73 invisible), 2,728 guests, and 1,239 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,538
Posts18,453,065
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.