Hop To
Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Someone buys 5 acres or less then complains nonstop about what’s going on behind them.

That sound like the Brokeback HOA in Montana...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Met a whole buncha Californians in Montana after spending a few summers up there.

Buncha great folks I call friends are from here.

I still find it funny everybody wants us to run away from the best piece of ground in the USA, rather than flood the State with conservatives and help change this place from blue to red.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Higginez
Met a whole buncha Californians in Montana after spending a few summers up there.

I still find it funny everybody wants us to run away from the best piece of ground in the USA, rather than flood the State with conservatives and help change this place from blue to red.

I'd love to, but I can buy 5000 acres in Texas for what a beach front condo in Cali costs. And not have to concede that it's okay for someone to rape my grandkids.

No offense.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
A
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by ltppowell

I'd love to, but I can buy 5000 acres in Texas for what a beach front condo in Cali costs. And not have to concede that it's okay for someone to rape my grandkids.

No offense.
A ranch in jackalope fugk TX sounds Uber appealing

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

No offense.

Meh...that's why we have liberals. Some people want easy.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
55 electoral votes.

Ya buncha pussies won't even fight for it.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
55 electoral votes.

Yup, runners.

Last edited by Distridr; 10/03/22.

Save our kids - shoot your local drug dealer.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
55 electoral votes.

I like a man with a plan. Let's roll...

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
10 out of 10 (literally) of the most recent homes that have sold in my subdivision have been sold to California transplants.

They act like it too.

The trespassers who cut down my fence and ran their jacked up Bro truck across my cabin property to retrieve the elk they poached (they were only out of their unit by about 8 miles and the season was closed) were from Tahoe. The bigger one, when I told him to get the fug off my property had the balls to tell me that I was "Coming at him kinda hard" and bow up on me. Stupid fug. Their entitlement mentality was unreal. My oldest child was with me and that was likely the only thing that saved those idiots.

The reputation they have has been well earned.
I've met a few... You sir are a fuqking A hole. GFY and stick you lousy ammo where you'll never forget it. Hope this exceeds your expectations you fuqking mouth breathing inbreed

Grizz's conduct provides the perfect example of the California entitlement mentality that is so prevalent in some. That said, he truly is an embarrassment to the decent people of the state.

He threw a hissy fit/tantrum because I refused to sell ammo to him or put my livelihood at risk, by conducting business in a state that actively and maliciously goes after people in the ammo/firearms industry. His own governor had just signed legislation making it easier to go after gun and ammo manufacturers. But Grizz says that I am part of the problem because I won't risk everything I own, just to do sales in California.

His tantrum can be seen right here:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17563370/1

The truly unfortunate part is that there are decent people in California who don't act like this, who are quietly going about their lives. But they go unnoticed because of all the people like Grizz who behave like they do, and the twits from Tahoe who trespass and poach, and the dipsticks who move in and try to turn quiet small western towns into exactly what they escaped from.

This was his classy response to RIO7" Awe go butt fuqk your mother rio "

Bold talk from behind a screen....

As one of our Campfire members has in his sig line, Conduct is best proof of Character.

I don't need to say anything bad about GRIZZ

The conduct of GRIZZ tells everything a person would ever need to know.

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
55 electoral votes.

Why would I leave TX and possibly sacrifice its electoral votes to to try and fight for a state that has elected Pelosi, Waters, Schiff, Feinstein etc... for decades? It has become a one party state and nothing I do from TX will change it. Sorry, but your cesspool is beyond fighting for. Best thing for the nation is the build a fence around CA and shoot everyone that tries to leave.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

No offense.
A ranch anywhere in the USA beats urban or suburban living anywhere else IMO.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
10 out of 10 (literally) of the most recent homes that have sold in my subdivision have been sold to California transplants.

They act like it too.

The trespassers who cut down my fence and ran their jacked up Bro truck across my cabin property to retrieve the elk they poached (they were only out of their unit by about 8 miles and the season was closed) were from Tahoe. The bigger one, when I told him to get the fug off my property had the balls to tell me that I was "Coming at him kinda hard" and bow up on me. Stupid fug. Their entitlement mentality was unreal. My oldest child was with me and that was likely the only thing that saved those idiots.

The reputation they have has been well earned.
I've met a few... You sir are a fuqking A hole. GFY and stick you lousy ammo where you'll never forget it. Hope this exceeds your expectations you fuqking mouth breathing inbreed

Grizz's conduct provides the perfect example of the California entitlement mentality that is so prevalent in some. That said, he truly is an embarrassment to the decent people of the state.

He threw a hissy fit/tantrum because I refused to sell ammo to him or put my livelihood at risk, by conducting business in a state that actively and maliciously goes after people in the ammo/firearms industry. His own governor had just signed legislation making it easier to go after gun and ammo manufacturers. But Grizz says that I am part of the problem because I won't risk everything I own, just to do sales in California.

His tantrum can be seen right here:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/17563370/1

The truly unfortunate part is that there are decent people in California who don't act like this, who are quietly going about their lives. But they go unnoticed because of all the people like Grizz who behave like they do, and the twits from Tahoe who trespass and poach, and the dipsticks who move in and try to turn quiet small western towns into exactly what they escaped from.

This was his classy response to RIO7" Awe go butt fuqk your mother rio "

Bold talk from behind a screen....

As one of our Campfire members has in his sig line, Conduct is best proof of Character.

I don't need to say anything bad about GRIZZ

The conduct of GRIZZ tells everything a person would ever need to know.

Well stated.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Living 25 miles north of the CA State line....Every friggin day!

Most of our neighbors are CA retirees....

Some good folk, and some typical Stereo Type Californians...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
My wife has some relatives in Californistan. They're parents and grandparents moved there when it was still a decent place. Bad for the grandkids and kids. The ones I've met are good people. There's some I've not met. Who knows, how they are?

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
many many millions.

Dre Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I live here. FML.
Love the winters. Still in 90s.
Hate the summers
Hate the politics
Love the $.
If my wife and I weren’t self Employed and own our own businesses. We’d be gone. To Move and start from scratch with 3 kids, no fun.
Cashing in on all the $ while I can.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Unfortunately, the whole west coast has sold out to China.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Morewood
I suspect native born Californios are a minority in this state.
My wife is "from California".

But, there are not many.

Up in this county, there are a goodly number born here...........................some don't really consider themselves Californios I bet. Jeffersonians, yeah.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
We are.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=Mackay_Sagebrush]

My oldest child was with me and that was likely the only thing that saved those idiots.

That's funny right there...

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
754 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10Glocks, 87 invisible), 2,740 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,702
Posts18,399,996
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.