Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I've lived in a lot of places across the country and beyond. One thing is a constant....there are lots of asswholes everywhere, CA just has more people and thus more asswholes than any other state.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
BP-B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
[quote=Mackay_Sagebrush]

My oldest child was with me and that was likely the only thing that saved those idiots.

Thats funny right there...

Dude...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Unfortunately, the whole west coast has sold out to China.
Washington has sold out to China so there's that.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I got money says GRIZZ rides a Harley....

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Higginez
Nope.
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Typical California A Hole ride right LOL.
It's been fun boy's I gots to get up in a few short hours.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Mackay what was the outcome of the fence cutting poachers?
I assume you reported them as poaching elk and destruction of property couldn’t be taken lightly…?

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by MAC
55 electoral votes.

Ya buncha pussies won't even fight for it.

Why would I leave TX and possibly sacrifice its electoral votes to to try and fight for a state that has elected Pelosi, Waters, Schiff, Feinstein etc... for decades? It has become a one party state and nothing I do from TX will change it. Sorry, but your cesspool is beyond fighting for. Best thing for the nation is the build a fence around CA and shoot everyone that tries to leave.

Obviously you were not in Naval intelligence.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hell, I sleep with one.

Carpe' Scrotum
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'm a 4th generation Californian. I'm 3rd generation Born Californian.
As farmers, it's hard to think about leaving. In our area, we have plenty of water, senior water rights to a large reservoir, the best growing weather and the most fertile ground anywhere in the States.

Sierra Nevadas an hour away.
Beautiful beaches, an hour and change away.

We deal with alot of cooks and demented politics.
But I'm not a quitter. And I haven't found anything geographicly close to what we have. Except Chile.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well, I can speak to this a bit.

Just left KA after over 25 years. I'm an AZ boy, only leaving to go into the Army and travel the world. When that was done, a custody battle and limited options had me in KA. Then later, aging parents, duty to family, and meeting the W kept me there.

Then 6 months ago. The opportunity to return came up. I jumped at it. So much so that I left a 27 year old job to leave.

Back in AZ.

Yes, there are good people all over KA. But they are far outnumbered by the libtards. The last 5 years in KA were brutal. Lived in a very nice place (water front property in Marina del Rey), but the heathens were but blocks away, and creeping ever closer by the day. Saw the amazing deterioration over the last 5 plus years, and it was shocking. While SoKal was never my thing, the drastic downturn the last 5 years or so could not be ignored. People eating at outdoor sidewalk tables while homeless are dropping trou and chitting in the gutter next to them. Seen it several times in Venice / Santa Monica. THAT did not happen 5 or more years ago.

My first impressions after being back in my home state the last few months, is that there are far fewer self absorbed and entitled people here. Even in the valley here (Goodyear area), it shocks me how many people go out of their way to hold open doors for you, give you a break and "let you in" in traffic, etc. Race seems much less an issue here. So far. People just seem to get along.

Yes, there are chitballs anywhere you go, but this is markedly different than the chithole I just left.

Very glad to be back from behind enemy lines, and to bring my conservative vote with me to a place where it still matters.

I've always been an AZ boy. Have nothing against the good people of Kalifornia. But the good people are so far outnumbered by the bad ones, the state is lost. And I detest the place. Because of the people who have been brainwashed to believe they are enlightened and "better people" all the while turning the state into a third world country.

There's A LOT of great people in KA you'd welcome as a neighbor any day. But....they're outnumbered. Outnumbered by a group that no longer wants to sleep in the bed they made for themselves, but are too fuggin' STUPID to see they did it to themselves, and are now bringing that mentality East of the Colorado.

Last edited by DaveR; 10/03/22.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Nope.

So are we supposed to be impressed ? When you leave Cali I doubt many will miss you.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Remsen
I've lived in a lot of places across the country and beyond. One thing is a constant....there are lots of asswholes everywhere, CA just has more people and thus more asswholes than any other state.

This. Lived there 72-73, 88-91.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Craigster
Nope.

So are we supposed to be impressed ? When you leave Cali I doubt many will miss you.

Cool stock internet photo though!

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by DaveR

Just left KA after over 25 years. I'm an AZ boy, only leaving to go into the Army and travel the world. When that was done, a custody battle and limited options had me in KA. Then later, aging parents, duty to family, and meeting the W kept me there.

Then 6 months ago. The opportunity to return came up. I jumped at it. So much so that I left a 27 year old job to leave.

Back in AZ.

Yes, there are good people all over KA. But they are far outnumbered by the libtards. The last 5 years in KA were brutal. Lived in a very nice place (water front property in Marina del Rey), but the heathens were but blocks away, and creeping ever closer by the day. Saw the amazing deterioration over the last 5 plus years, and it was shocking. While SoKal was never my thing, the drastic downturn the last 5 years or so could not be ignored. People eating at outdoor sidewalk tables while homeless are dropping trou and chitting in the gutter next to them. Seen it several times in Venice / Santa Monica. THAT did not happen 5 or more years ago.

My first impressions after being back in my home state the last few months, is that there are far fewer self absorbed and entitled people here. Even in the valley here (Goodyear area), it shocks me how many people go out of their way to hold open doors for you, give you a break and "let you in" in traffic, etc. Race seems much less an issue here. So far. People just seem to get along.

Yes, there are chitballs anywhere you go, but this is markedly different than the chithole I just left.

Very glad to be back from behind enemy lines, and to bring my conservative vote with me to a place where it still matters.

I've always been an AZ boy. Have nothing against the good people of Kalifornia. But the good people are so far outnumbered by the bad ones, the state is lost. And I detest the place. Because of the people who have been brainwashed to believe they are enlightened and "better people" all the while turning the state into a third world country.

There's A LOT of great people in KA you'd welcome as a neighbor any day. But....they're outnumbered. Outnumbered by a group that no longer wants to sleep in the bed they made for themselves, but are too fuggin' STUPID to see they did it to themselves, and are now bringing that mentality East of the Colorado.

A lot of the dumbfuggs here came from east of the Sierra Nevadas. Go figure.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by fester

And brought their s hit with them.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fester
Originally Posted by DaveR

Back in AZ.

No fuggin' doubt. East coasters and folks from liberal meccas moving to the West coast. Then from there North and back East a bit. But that started / happened decades ago. Now that they've completely fugged up KA, they're fleeing to other places East.

Personally (tinfoil hat on), I believe it is all planned. The politicians of these liberal chitholes are simply not that incompetent. They know there are simply no repercussions for their BS policies, because they have such a stronghold on the areas they govern. Their goal (I believe) is to drive out their voting base to conservative areas to turn those areas - and ultimately, as a result - completely eliminate red states. They WANT to turn their areas into such chitholes that they drive out their liberal constituents out to plague red states with their mental illness, because they know, no matter how many libtards flee these areas, they have zero concern over their areas turning "red".

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I met one today at the feed store. I was picking up my feed order and she was backed up to the dock literally smoking a cigarette and lighting the next one with the last one. I was standing on the dock waiting for them to finish loading my two pallets of 21% protein pellets talking with one of the hands. I noticed about 15-18 butts on the ground by her door. I excused myself and walked over and asked her where she was from, she replied Sacramento, and I asked if she tossed her cigarette butts on the ground in that liberal chithole, she looked offended and replied no. I told her she had until I reached my truck to get out and pick those up or I was calling the sheriff. She balked at first until I told her the fine was $500 and repeat offenders could face 6 months in jail and a $2k fine, and the sheriff might treat each butt as a repeat offense.

Her fat pink and blue haired ass got out and picked each on up and put them in the trash can on the dock.

Someone who tosses cigarette butts out of the window is someone I can easily hate.

I was engaged to a school administrator from San Diego for a short time, longer than I should have been. Her politics and beliefs were so far left you couldn't see them from the center. She was a lot of fun and made serious scratch and was extremely easy on the eyes.

NRA Endowed Patron Life Benefactor
GOA Life Member
TSRA Life Member
NSCA Life Member
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Originally Posted by Remsen

This. Lived there 72-73, 88-91.
Roughly 20 million population in 1970, 30 million in 1990 and over 40 million today

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
California hasn’t been “cool” since the 80’s. It may have beautiful weather but who the Fugg wants to live much less move there? Unless you’re trapped anyone that can get out has been getting out for years.

Between the taxes, commie politicians, gun control, illegals, fuel taxes, and overall cost of living. Unless you have money to burn and multiple out of state homes or are stuck their for family reasons it’s about the last place that most would want to live.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Darryle
I met one today at the feed store. I was picking up my feed order and she was backed up to the dock literally smoking a cigarette and lighting the next one with the last one. I was standing on the dock waiting for them to finish loading my two pallets of 21% protein pellets talking with one of the hands. I noticed about 15-18 butts on the ground by her door. I excused myself and walked over and asked her where she was from, she replied Sacramento, and I asked if she tossed her cigarette butts on the ground in that liberal chithole, she looked offended and replied no. I told her she had until I reached my truck to get out and pick those up or I was calling the sheriff. She balked at first until I told her the fine was $500 and repeat offenders could face 6 months in jail and a $2k fine, and the sheriff might treat each butt as a repeat offense.

Her fat pink and blue haired ass got out and picked each on up and put them in the trash can on the dock.

Someone who tosses cigarette butts out of the window is someone I can easily hate.

I was engaged to a school administrator from San Diego for a short time, longer than I should have been. Her politics and beliefs were so far left you couldn't see them from the center. She was a lot of fun and made serious scratch and was extremely easy on the eyes.

You must be the local badass.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

Get off my lawn.

FJB
Page 6 of 20 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
724 members (007FJ, 12344mag, 1234, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 65 invisible), 3,128 guests, and 1,291 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,745
Posts18,401,279
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.