Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
[quote=Mackay_Sagebrush]

My oldest child was with me and that was likely the only thing that saved those idiots.

That's funny right there...

You really should be more respectful to someone that fought for and served our country...
Your azz is showing
Just because someone served his country doesn't give him a pass on being unreasonable for no good reason other than " despise" (his words) folks based on where they come from. Last I checked we're still allowed to move from state to state without anyone's permission especially the likes of him. I've a few hunting buddies who moved their businesses to the Boise/Eagle area they've each bought homes in town along with homes with acreage. Good deals up there LOL. When I decide to cash out and leave California I'll relocate to wherever the fuqk I want.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
[quote=Mackay_Sagebrush]

My oldest child was with me and that was likely the only thing that saved those idiots.

You really should be more respectful to someone that fought for and served our country...
Your azz is showing
Just because someone served his country doesn't give him a pass on being unreasanable for no good reason other than " despise" (his words) folks based on where they come from. Last I checked we're still allowed to move from state to state without anyone's permission especially the likes of him. I've a few hunting buddies who moved their businesses to the Boise/Eagle area they've each bought homes in town along with homes with acreage. When I decide to cash out and leave California I'll relocate to wherever the fuqk I want.

I hear Texas is nice wink

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jcubed
[quote=Mackay_Sagebrush]

Your azz is showing
Just because someone served his country doesn't give him a pass on being unreasanable for no good reason other than " despise" (his words) folks based on where they come from. Last I checked we're still allowed to move from state to state without anyone's permission especially the likes of him. I've a few hunting buddies who moved their businesses to the Boise/Eagle area they've each bought homes in town along with homes with acreage. When I decide to cash out and leave California I'll relocate to wherever the fuqk I want.

I hear Texas is nice wink
On the short list friend along with the Reno area.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Sure. Met lots of nice folks from California.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
[quote=Mackay_Sagebrush]

Your azz is showing
Just because someone served his country doesn't give him a pass on being unreasonable for no good reason other than " despise" (his words) folks based on where they come from. Last I checked we're still allowed to move from state to state without anyone's permission especially the likes of him. I've a few hunting buddies who moved their businesses to the Boise/Eagle area they've each bought homes in town along with homes with acreage. Good deals up there LOL. When I decide to cash out and leave California I'll relocate to wherever the fuqk I want.

You and your imaginary buddies can eat a dick.

You’ve shown your blown out man pûssy, but now can’t back off.

MAGA
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
[quote=Mackay_Sagebrush]

Your azz is showing

Awe go suck start a Glock you sniveling qhunt. Laffin

Coyotes shot no waiting.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
[quote=Mackay_Sagebrush]

Your azz is showing

Cûnts like this are why all the good dudes in Cali get shît on unfortunately.

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=Mackay_Sagebrush]

Your azz is showing

Cûnts like this are why all the good dudes in Cali get shît on unfortunately.
I wouldn't move to Montana or Idaho... These states are getting a little blue around the gills LOL. GFY muff.

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=Mackay_Sagebrush]

Your azz is showing

Says a sniveling cünt…

I have no issue with telling out of staters that they’re losing business by not sending legal firearms and related to California, as most are uninformed as to what is legal and what is not. However Mackey is 100% correct in not shipping to you, in that it is currently illegal for ammo to not go through our stupid process. Thus opening himself up to prosecution. You really want that ammo, have it shipped to an address outside the state, then go fetch it yourself. Put all the liability on your own damned self.

And for goodness’ sake, quit showing your ass and proving to a bunch of California haters that they are completely correct in portraying everyone in California as a bunch of entitled ässholes.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
This is why everyone hates transplants.

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
GRIZZ's cowardly and low class conduct speaks for itself.

The more he talks, and shows his true character, the more I wonder if decent people are not moving out of California just to get away from ones like him. crazy

THE CHAIR IS AGAINST THE WALL.

The Tikka T3 in .308 Winchester is the Glock 19 of the rifle world.

The website is up and running!

www.lostriverammocompany.com

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Yeah...lots of nice folks.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I deal with them every day.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
I'd like to take a moment to point out that I'm from California and totally awesome.

YMMV

Pretty good feedback in the classifieds anyways.....

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Couple few. Not many. Some have a way of making it back to this extremity of the north east US. Others leave for the other side of same. Like some kind of geographical bipolar displacement. I can tell a west coast transfer in 3 seconds of observation. Confirmation in 5 seconds of conversation.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Higginez
I'd like to take a moment to point out that I'm from California and totally awesome.

YMMV

Pretty good feedback in the classifieds anyways.....

Hig has the hardest steel in the state…

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Higginez
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

^^^^ That's Cert in the Kilt fwiw ^^^^

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I hated it so bad at age 5, I decided to move to Tennessee...lol
In reality Northern California is totally different than the rest of the state.
I still have family out there but have non plans to move back.
I was born in the heart of Marijuana country, the Emerald Triangle in Humboldt county.
I'll stop here.

HMM-161, HMM-364
Semper Fi Brothers
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

610 members (01Foreman400, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1234, 58 invisible), 1,991 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,246
Posts18,448,040
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.