Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
The talking point used to be that despite blacks making up 13% of the US population, they commit 50% of murders. That was updated to 56% with the release of the 2020 crime stats.

But the 2021 stats are now out and blacks, true to their Nature, have continued their commitment to violence and are now responsible for 60% of murders committed in the US despite remaining at 13% of population.

Archive link

Congratulatons to the black members of 24HCF along with any practitioners of miscegenation who may cohabitate with a black. You all continue to live in a way that ratifies my belief that racial disposition trumps nearly everything. Thank you all very much, and keep up the violence!

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

GB1

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Now partition it that by sex and age to show that Young Black males are even more out of control than that.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Brakeman97
Now partition it that by sex and age to show that Young Black males are even more out of control than that.

True.

Unfair to other blacks to lump them in with <25 year old males, but if they'd slow down making more I'd be more sympathetic.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Who still believes that blacks make up just 13% of the population?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tndrbstr

I like the way you think, that if it isn't White it's black, but for the purposes of the FBI crime stats black means black.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Stickfight
The talking point used to be that despite blacks making up 13% of the US population, they commit 50% of murders. That was updated to 56% with the release of the 2020 crime stats.

But the 2021 stats are now out and blacks, true to their Nature, have continued their commitment to violence and are now responsible for 60% of murders committed in the US despite remaining at 13% of population.

Archive link

Congratulatons to the black members of 24HCF along with any practitioners of miscegenation who may cohabitate with a black. You all continue to live in a way that ratifies my belief that racial disposition trumps nearly everything. Thank you all very much, and keep up the violence!

Why are Whites thrown in with Hispanics? I protest.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300

Newthink.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looking at the TV commercials, magazine ads, TV sitcoms, movies, Broadway plays etc... You would think they are 80% of the population.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Archive link

Because, if they divided out Hispanics, we would see that their crime rates were much higher than Whites too, and the White crime rate would be much, much lower..... can't have that.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Archive link

I'm Norwegian, nothing in common with primitive greasy Hispanics.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Worthless

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
What an absolute shock! /Sarc

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
If you watch ads and commercials, you'd think White folks were the minority.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by reivertom

That is the goal.

Won't be much longer, and we will be.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

Archive link

What would the numbers look like if we sent them all back to where they came from?
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

And, yes, I'm talking everybody..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

Archive link

What would the numbers look like if we sent them all back to where they came from?

Well, rape and murder certainly wasn’t unheard of among many of the tribes. They weren’t all peaceful “Five Nations of the Iroquois”...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Archive link

Ok, we can send the "native Americans" back to Siberia and Mongolia.... where they came from.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by reivertom

That is the goal.

Won't be much longer, and we will be.

Yep and many think this is tinfoil hat jive.
Freedom is shrinking, white population is shrinking, Hmm?

Friend and I were talking today, he was saying; Imagine how many gang members, drug cartel members have crossed our borders and how many more will in the coming years. He thinks crime will be off the charts in a decade and I fully agree, playing cowboys and foreigners ++ is going to happen someday. If it doesn't wave bye-bye to freedom around the world.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
You should check out the number of registered sex offenders and the number of child rapes that occur on the reservations in the US

Archive link

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (10gaugemag, 444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 13 invisible), 2,215 guests, and 680 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,667
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.