Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Congrats Albertan's.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
Top of the morning my friend, I hope all is well for you folks up north.

Thanks for the link, she surely sounds like she means it doesn't she?

If nothing else, she'll be a substantial thorn in the side of Crown Prince Socks and his Evil Minions. Could not happen to a more despicable bunch - the Evil Minions et all - so I cannot help but wish her and all the folks on the other side of the big hills well.

All the best to you all this Thanksgiving too sir.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Hey BC people, you think Horgan and friends don't have a bigger shyte stain in their undies after a strong white Woman takes control?
I wonder how long until the exodus to Alberta?....it took my Wife about 2 minutes to say...lets go to Alberta.

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks Dwayne, getting ready for a long weekend of Mule deer hunting with my Son. Meanwhile scouting for our Moose draw in November (many Bulls seen.. giggle).

Finally, a leader who sounds like they will be a voice for the Citizens.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
673;
I'm half way out the door but will say this about that.

Locally and via our kids, we know of at least 3 young families or couples who are headed east out of BC for economic reasons.

I'm not sure its political in their case, just that they can't afford to live here anymore.

Our daughter the high school teacher tells us that Alberta teachers receive higher salaries in general, so we'll see how long she remains in the Big Smoke once she's done taking all the degrees she wants.

Personally I keep on hoping that our fellow BC residents will wake up sometime in the near future - well more of us I mean.

All the best again.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

IC B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I watched Danielle, I agree with much but don't care for the rhetoric much of the time.
I live just 20 miles west of Alberta, do much business there and alot of recreation.
Our politics in B.C. are dictated by the left coast, we don't vote as they do and we feel their wrath.
Maybe it will be Danielle , Pierre that holds the left wingers to task...I hope so. I expect the opposite though.
The wokeness of all the self described victims out there is a huge hurdle for Conservatives.
God Bless, take care

673 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
It is only rhetoric if she or others don't follow through with it. Which is why among other reasons, Kenny and O'Toole got the hook.
The day is coming when a politico has to follow through with the mandate they were given or expressed during a long drawn out campaign.

I hear you, and am tired of no clout Provinces running scared of Quebec and Ontario.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
i am VERY happy that Hourgan is leaving now we need the the NDP to disappear, unfortunately we the good guys of the left coast are vastly outnumbered by the leftys.
I like Alberta but do not like the cold winters, here in Victoria things may be wet , but not as cold and family is here to look after their OLD man i hope.

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
The big problem facing Smith, and any other conservative in Alberta, is the large population of eastern Canadians which populate the large cities; especially, Edmonton. A very large portion of these people support all of the things conservatives find objectionable. They support carbon taxes and believe they can actually affect climate change with such tools. They support tax and spend. Finally, they support Justin Trudeau. GD

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

72 members (808outdoors, ATC, Bclark, 10gaugemag, 11 invisible), 2,084 guests, and 728 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,672
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.