Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Whatever you buy just make sure it's expensive and to color coordinate with your Filsons or tweed outfit and cap. The value of looking good out there so as to impress with your wealth and good taste simply can't be overstated.

spoken like someone who never hunts
ribka is a dumbfuuck who can't understand sarcasm. He's also a giant, pompous ass hole who doesn't do much of anything here except go around insulting and berating others. All in all, a sad little excuse for a man.

GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
What is your size? I have some 9 I'd sell you that are too narrow for my EE feet.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Muck's if its wet area, otherwise Red Wing workboots.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I've been a Danner "Pronghorn" man for 10+ years.
I always bring along my pair of Le Chameau neoprene lined
boots that I bought on closeout 15+ years ago, and love them!

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Asolo TPS 520s. I’ve had my pair for nearly a decade now and whenever they wear out I’ll send them back to the factory in Italy to get resoled and hopefully they’ll last another decade or so. They’re very comfortable and warm but breathe well for a fall/winter hiking boot and are the only boot I’ve ever owned that I can wear on a ten-mile haul with a pack without getting any hot spots on my toes. Not cheap, but quality seldom is.

[Linked Image from di2ponv0v5otw.cloudfront.net]

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Solomon Quest 4 Gore Tex.....has yet to be dethroned here.

Gave Crispi a chance to do so and they couldn't.

Last edited by battue; 07/30/23.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The inexpensive Cabelas Mountain Hikers on the left have served very well from elk to deer to pheasants. Uninsulated, I wear them into very cold temps as I rarely get cold feet, probably my third pair in 3 decades. This is a leather edition but they also make (or did) a synthetic material model. These boots are very light.

The second is Browning’s ultralight, insulated (400 grams I think) upland boot. Kangaroo hideo — soft and very light. Needs to be pretty brutal before I wear these but the quality is excellent.

Both have Gore-Tex linings.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Your Cabelas Mountain hikers remind me on Mendel Perfects … which when thinking on it, they were the most comfortable boot I ever had. I may try them again.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by battue
Whatever you buy just make sure it's expensive and to color coordinate with your Filsons or tweed outfit and cap. The value of looking good out there so as to impress with your wealth and good taste simply can't be overstated.

Rare to find any tweed hunting clothing on this side....However I found when knocking on doors, how one presents themselves seems to more often grant access than looking like something that crawled out from under the bridge. That and there are those who appreciate nice functional outdoor gear. Much like some who appreciate a custom made handgun. Which i would suspect make them on the expensive side.

Others think you can't be a real hunter unless you look like you have been in the brush for a month without a toothbrush or razor. I've seen many exceptions to that line of thinking.

As far as leather boots...I have yet to have a pair that were used hard for 3 or 4 years, that I wasn't thinking about replacing. Mostly due to water issues. Have found some of the best value in an upland boot are some of the better rubber boots with support. Lacrosse and Muck.
I've seen your picture. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but clothing isn't gonna make you look good any more than it could make Whoopie Goldberg or Phyllis Diller look good.. On the other hand, I'm a dashingly handsome bastard no matter what clothes I'm wearing. I can't say whether that is the reason I have permission to hunt private land totaling several thousand acres in 6 Counties or whether it's just my charming personality but ground to hunt has never been much of a problem for me.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I thought Phyllis was hot, especially with that after sex cigarette look.

I’m thinking both are hotter than anything you’ve seen undressed for 40 years.

Deer don’t count!!!!!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Deer don’t count!!!!!
Permission to rut on good looking pussy has never been a problem for me either. No doubt another blessing attributable to my good looks and charm.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Battue, the Mountain Hikers may have been made by Mendel for Cabelas. I can’t remember.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Deer don’t count!!!!!
Permission to rut on good looking pussy has never been a problem for me either. No doubt another blessing attributable to my good looks and charm.

Black heart, you may be good looking, but I think you can omit the “charm” aspect of your personality. You continue to seem angry, insecure, and jealous in a class-conscious way.

It’s a tough way to go through life.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Deer don’t count!!!!!

Spikes only get the left overs....take what you can.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd
Battue, the Mountain Hikers may have been made by Mendel for Cabelas. I can’t remember.

Couldn't find "Perfects" on their website...Closest I could find is the Comfort fit Hiker. Ordered a pair. Have had the Crispi for two years and they leaked....two pairs and both were a flood plane.....Will see how these go.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by George_De_Vries_3rd

Deer don’t count!!!!!

Black heart, you may be good looking, but I think you can omit the “charm” aspect of your personality. You continue to seem angry, insecure, and jealous in a class-conscious way.

It’s a tough way to go through life.
All is not as it seems. Many here exhibit a snobbery that shows through like a beacon in the night. Not much I find more repulsive than a snob and I love fuggin with them. When they're obviously such physically inferior specimens, it makes it both easy and hilarious.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Deer don’t count!!!!!

Spikes only get the left overs....take what you can.
I wouldn't know much about that myself but you do have my sympathy.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Damn, you’re still in velvet

You little nubbin😂😂

You off the tit??? 😂😂

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Damn, you’re still in velvet

You little nubbin😂😂

You off the tit??? 😂😂
I'll give it to you, you have a helluva sense of humor. I still remember when you were gonna kick my ass. Then I saw a picture you posted of your scrawny old ass. That was fuggin hilarious !!!!!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 222Sako, 163bc, 16Racing, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 2,527 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,674
Posts18,456,096
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.