Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Nothing will become of this. The central govt will keep pushing their agenda as always. Enforcement and procurement of liberty requires action. Words and legislation and court proceedings are largely worthless

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
Originally Posted by pete53
Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Originally Posted by pete53
here is another thought ? January 2023 the Whitehouse will see a big change most likely ? ever thought about some of the Provinces succeeding to America ? you guys deserve better and should keep all of your rights including your guns , plus you guys should be able to own handguns too if your not a criminal. good people should not have freedoms taken away ever that`s B.S. period. right now us Americans have a idiot in Washington by a dishonest election we plan on changing that too.
More than just thought about it. There's quite the movement in Alberta right now, pushing for exactly that.

the time to do it is when Trump gets back in ,he`s the man who can get it done ! good luck ,Pete53 p.s. sure would be great !

In order to be an idiot, you must have an IQ. Biden has none. Remember, even an ass hole has a purpose.

i wish the best for the western provinces and being part of Canada and England is not in their best interest , some how either join AMERICA or figure a way to succeed with America`s help but wait tell Trump gets back in then strike and strike hard . talking about Biden is a waste of time we all know he is a idiot and isn`t running anything anyway Obongko is still pulling strings with his dishonest tactics.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The Yukon is out of the buy back as well.

https://www.yukon-news.com/local-ne...uy-back-program-passes-with-ndp-support/

Nothing can be found about this or the NB story on the CBC anywhere. <shocker>

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All good news, however......I do wonder what the motivation for these Provinces/territories is?

Is it because they are concerned about the loss of freedoms for the Citizens of Canada? because none of them gave a shyte previously about our rights/privileges being trampled, whether they be collective or individual rights..... or is it because of some other reason that I have missed?

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by 673
All good news, however......I do wonder what the motivation for these Provinces/territories is?

Is it because they are concerned about the loss of freedoms for the Citizens of Canada? because none of them gave a shyte previously about our rights/privileges being trampled, whether they be collective or individual rights..... or is it because of some other reason that I have missed?

Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Took over 2 years for these premiers to find their nuts. Wouldn’t have anything to do with Polievre, would it?

Honestly, I think they smell blood in the water re Turdeau. If Poiliviere wasn't polling so well, they'd be good little lap dogs.

I wonder how long until Turdeau fart-sniffer Ford jumps on. If BC jumps on, Turdeau will back off, I think. There seems to have been a groundswell against the Good Ol' Boy way of doing things in their recent municipal elections.

IC B2

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I doubt that BC will back off, this NDP government is so out of touch, they are schilling for the UN, and the guy we have here still refers to a semi-auto as a machine gun, its really that bad. frown

Your theory makes sense, I thought the same after you posted it. Now I am wondering if we aren't headed for a Constitutional showdown of some kind?

Wondering if we weren't maneuvered into a....who controls what debate. For some time now I have been thinking and saying Trudeau would love to open the Constitution up for a fine tuning.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
If nothing else, the East Kootenay region would be better off as part of Alberta; cut off from the Lower Mainland, AKA Commieland. GD

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

664 members (10ring1, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1badf350, 007FJ, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,776 guests, and 1,311 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,694
Posts18,456,642
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.