Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
LOL. Yeah, he needed to just stop fighting the dog. Clearly, cops using dog to deliver street level justice.

Start watching at 13:00.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Why did he keep fighting the dog, he just kept on & on fighting the dog and they told multiple to stop fighting the dog but he wouldn't stop laf

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I love working dogs. To the guys credit, it is difficult not to try to get away from pain.

Last edited by PaulBarnard; 10/21/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Damned “Constitutionalists”!

But I’ll ‘fess up, I just woulda turned off the vehicle, kept my hands in plain sight and just given the Cop my ID and proof of insurance.

Might have got off with a warning, the last two times I got pulled over that happened.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just for not having a front plate?
Heck I just got a warning ticket and we both went our seperate ways.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

But I’ll ‘fess up, I just woulda turned off the vehicle, kept my hands in plain sight and just given the Cop my ID and proof of insurance.

Might have got off with a warning, the last two times I got pulled over that happened.
Same here. Last three or four times, in fact. They are usually so relieved that they have a normal person that they can't bring themselves to give you a ticket.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I got pulled over about a year ago for expired tags. I explained that I had the new tabs but have been too lazy to put them on. He just said "you better go put em on" and we both drove off. He did run my DL but it's clean, that didn't hurt either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Last time the cop apologized. Then started explaining that if my
inspection was a month or two out, he would give a warning.
But it was 2 weeks shy of a year.

I laughed and told him to just write the ticket, I knew it was out.
JDGAF, didn't tell him that, that way!😁

When he eyeballed me and started trying to turn around, I started taking
evasive maneuvers. Turning into an alley, turns at every intersection,
damn traffic and lights worked against me! He got an eyeball on me before I could complete every turn, had to finally just let him catch me.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
^^^^^^^^^^^

Cool story.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Not too crazy about what I saw there. It seemed the officers had the subject pretty well under control and the dog wasn't trained with a good "out".

All that said the point to remember is not to fight the dog. Dogs are predators and the surest way to get them to really clamp down is to try and get away. In my line of work I have been bitten by a Malinois when I wasn't supposed to have been bitten.( i.e. no bite sleeve or suit on, dog just did a bit of freelancing) At any rate I simply held still until the handler got the dog off me, easier said than done but the quickest way to end the situation. And yeah, there was blood and some patching up to do...

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
When you're told to come out or comply or we'll send the dog in, that's a great time to comply. The dog enjoys it, and you won't!

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular

Some people are just not that smart.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV
When you're told to come out or comply or we'll send the dog in, that's a great time to comply. The dog enjoys it, and you won't!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Guy running a store that kept getting burglarized in Dayton was telling
me of a guy getting caught in there. When they told him the dog
would be sent in, he came out.

Wise move.

Unless I was gonna kill the dog, and thought it would gain me something,
I'm done at that point.

Dumbass in the OP got his windows busted, arm bit, and enhanced charges. Probably could have driven home if he complied.
Unless he had other issues.

Can't imagine sitting there and letting it happen, not trying to run....
Probably a Youtuber or something. Hope it wasnt worth it.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dave_in_WV

The dog enjoys it, and you won't! hahaha, isn't that the truth. The dog gets a treat and you get stiches

Just do what the cops ask, be polite and comply and that will never happen to you. You will never win if you do not!

Last edited by KillerBee; 10/22/22.

KB

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Found this in the comments below the video:

"Just FYI update: His lawsuit was dismissed on June 18, 2019 as frivolous. He was also charged with resisting arrest, interfering with an investigation, refusing to present documentation, refusing to identify, driving without front plate, driving without insurance and driving without a license. He settled with the court for fines, revoked driving and probation."

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gotta love it when they revoke driving privileges from someone for driving without a license!😂😂😂😂😂😂

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
We need to comply with legal requests by officers.
We need police to insure that all drivers have licenses, and insurance, and are not drunk.

What is this genius, a Sovereign Citizen who thinks he can ignore the cops? Screw him.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

KB

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (12344mag, 1936M71, 16penny, 19rabbit52, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 48 invisible), 2,735 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,515
Posts18,452,683
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.